Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Really Need To Listen To Me [Frerard]

Chapter 5

by MyWatercolourRomance 9 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-23 - Updated: 2011-04-23 - 384 words

1Exciting
FRANKS POV

We walked into the dressing room where the boys were waiting.
"Frank Iero, I hope you asked that motherfucker out?" Bob shouted from across the room.
"Yes, Bob, I did." I grinned.
"Mikes, I'm sorry but you can fuck yourself. I'm gonna be sharing a room with Frank at hotels from now on." He smiled, dodging a pillow Mikey threw at him.
"Wow... he actually said yes?" Ray teased from across the room.
"Ass," I laughed, throwing the pillow from Mikey at him. "Yes he did."
"Idiots." Bob muttered, turning to the computer screen.
"Oi, Bobby?" Gerard teased him.
"Wha-" Bob turned round to Gerard snogging my face off.
Mikey was giggling and Ray was trying to hold in laughter but Frankly, Bob looked shocked, even though he'd seen the 'Frerard' stuff on stage. Meh, he's gonna have to live with it now.

GERARDS POV.

I was trying my best not to laugh at Bobs face when our manager walked in and told us to get ready to get on the bus in 15 minutes.
"Okay, Mikey, Ray and I will clear up. You two sit on the couch and try not to fuck each other."
"I'm with Bob on this one. I don’t want to watch my brother getting ass raped thank you very much, Frankie." Mikey laughed.
"No, he's my Frankie." I laughed, ever so slightly defensive.
"Mm if you say so." Frank teased, leaning over and kissing me.
"Gees, guys." Bob complained.
Ray butted in, "Bob, shut it. The view could be worse."
Bob shuddered. "I s'pose."
Our manager came in. "Guys, bus is ready for you." He realised Frank was kissing me. "Oh, Frank finally asked Gerard out then?"
I looked up. "Did everyone know he liked me except me?!"
"Erm yeah. It was slightly obvious." Our manager replied, walking out. "Hurry, The Black Parade's tour bus is here."
Mikey walked out, followed by Ray then Bob. Bob turned round to us again.
"Right, dudes, I know you fucking love each other but you'd better get your sorry butts down to that tour bus." Bob looked at us. "Now, Frank."
"Eurgh, whatever," Frank groaned, gave me one last kiss and climbed off of me. He held out his hand for me to take then skipped towards the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story