Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I fought them all off just to hold you

Chapter two

by MyBloodyTearsFall 5 reviews

Gerard stays over at Frank's hous where things get a little heated up! ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-04-23 - Updated: 2011-04-24 - 855 words - Complete

1Hot
Disclaimer! I own nothing sadly. Thanks for the reviews! Tell me what you think? SHould I keep updating? Rate and review!
______________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up feeling alone. The other half of the bed cold. Where was I? Was I still home? Had I dreamt that I went to Frank’s house? I scrambled off the bed, stumbling into the dresser. Ugh head rush. I close my eyes, suddenly I feel arms around my waist guiding back to the bed. I panic, thinking its my mom and pull away quickly backing away. Realization hits me and I see its only Frank. My head aches and I close my eyes from the light coming in through the window.

“I’m sorry I scared you Gee. I went to get the first aid as soon as my parents left. We need to clean you up.” What did I do to deserve such a beautiful caring man? I didn’t know but I wasn’t going to complain.

I felt my body sore in all the parts I had been hit. My breathing hurt from all the kicks to my torso. As I walked into the bathroom with Frank helping me I spot my reflection. I looked hideous. Tears filled my eyes. “How could you love something so ugly, Frank?” I covered my face as I cried into the sink.

Frank kisses my bruised eye and whispers, loving, in my ear, “You’re beautiful Gerard.”

I looked up at him, puzzled. “You’re only saying that to get me to stop acting like a little girl.” I look back into the mirror. I wanted to break it but I didn’t want to mess up Frank’s bathroom after he was kind enough to let me stay. His arms encircle me and he looks up into my eyes.

“Without you, there would be no reason for me to keep on going. You make me feel important. You make me feel loved. This is nothing” he gestures to my wounds. “I’m deeply sorry you had to go through this but don’t let them make you feel like you’re anything less that amazing. You’re perfect to me. And I love you” He gently peaks at my mouth. Then he kisses me more. His lips are moist and soft. I kiss him back with all my soul.

When we finally pull away we stare into each other’s eyes in awe. He strips me of my clothes then takes off his own. I study him closely. His body is lean and muscular. He looks me up and down then grabs my hand and pulls me into the shower. The water is warm against my skin. We kiss as my hands tangle in his dyed black hair while his hands move up and down my spine, sending shivers through my body. Each part of our bodies that touched felt like it was heated by a torch just under the surface. I felt so alive. All the pain of last night gone. I was only focused on the way his lips worked wonders on mine. I moaned as he nibbled my neck. He slid lower, kissing his way down, sucking on my nipple. We both moaned in unison. I was getting harder every time he kissed me. “Frankie” I gasped his name. He moaned at the sound of my voice. He licks my member first teasing me making me moaned louder. He smiled and beganing sucking gently on my tip. Then licking my length before pulling me in all the way to the back of his throat. He moaned in pleasure sucking me in a fast rhyme. I felt myself coming. I rammed my hips closer to him and I felt myself getting closer. Frank started sucking faster. “FRANKKKKKKK!!” I screamed his name out as I burst into his mouth. He took in ever drop before swallowing. He smiled as he stood up and kissed my lips. I felt no pain at all anymore, only pure pleasure.

I held his face in mine and kissed him with all my might before pushing him into the opposite wall. We kissed with such a passion; we could have set the world on fire. As the effects of my oragasm faded the pain came back causing me to wince. Trying to cover up my mistake, I kissed Frank but he was quick to pull away. “We should get you back to bed” he says with a hint of authority in his angelic voice.

I sigh and lean into him, holding him close to me. We quickly shower then step out. The pain in my face comes back to me making me grimace. Frank, wrapped in a towel, quickly grabs some Tylenol and a cup of water and hands it to me. I quickly drink down the pills. “Thank you” I say quietly while his back is turned from me as he gets some bandages for the cuts on my head.

“Shhh. You don’t need to say anything, love.” He smiles at me and kisses my bruised eye. “I’ll take care of you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story