Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Really Need To Listen To Me [Frerard]

Chapter 7

by MyWatercolourRomance 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-24 - Updated: 2011-04-24 - 349 words

1Funny
GERARDS POV.

Oh shit. He hadn't been eating again.
"Frankie, when was the last time you ate?"
"2 days ago I think?" He smiled.
"Okay, when was the last time you digested food then?"
"Oh..." His face dropped. "A..A couple of months back, I think."
"Fuck." I looked at him.
He tried to smile, then broke down a little. "I'm sorry, Gee."
"Shh, shh, Baby." I climbed under the blanket with him and set him between my legs. He lay down on me as I stroked his face and patted his hair in place. "Everything's gonna be okay."

FRANKS POV

I sat up. "Nothing's gonna be okay for me. The world is twisted and ugly."
"Eurgh, Frank, I know honey." Gerard answered. 
"Don't lie then." I pulled away.
"I'm not lying, Frank. I know how it feels. To hate yourself so much you wanna throw up at your reflection in the mirror. To cut yourself because you'll never be good enough. To be in an arena of people and still feel so fucking alone. So alone it almost hurts. To not see the point in life 'cause eventually you'll die alone. But, Frankie, I am not afraid to keep on living."
"Me niether, Gee, but it's so motherfucking hard.." I sighed, lstill somewhat shocked by Gerards speech.
"I love you baby." Gee smiled, taking my hand. "We'll do this together."
"I lo-" I started before..
"COULD YOU BASTARDS KEEP THE FUCKING NOISE DOWN?! THE NORMAL MEMBERS OF MY CHEM ARE FUCKING SLEEPING!" Bob shouted.
"Sorry Bobert," We giggled in unison.
"Just shut the fuck up before i come down there and do it for you. Idiots." Bob muttered, waking Ray up.
"Bob shut the fuck up before I smother you with my fro." Ray yawned.
"Oh, fuck off, the lot of you." Mikey stretched, whilst Gee and I were still giggling over Ray's threats.
We all lay down, turned over and tried to sleep. I could feel Gerards hand on my waist and I reached up and put my fingers through his.
"Night, beautiful." I yawned, before blacking out.
Sign up to rate and review this story