Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Really Need To Listen To Me [Frerard]

Chapter 8

by MyWatercolourRomance 0 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-24 - Updated: 2011-04-24 - 436 words

0Unrated
MIKEYS POV.

Morning came quicker than it should have. I woke up to Frank giving Bob a lecture on what seemed like vegetarianism, Ray poking his 'fro and Gerard drawing in the corner.
"Mornin' Assholes." I smiled.
"Always the charmer, Mikes." Gee glared.
"Yeah, always, bro." I winked. "Fuck, guys, who died?" I asked, realising the low mood amongst everyone.
"There's been a fire in NJ, Mikes. Right about where Alicia and Krista were. Don't suppose you've heard from Liss?" Ray sighed.
"Fuck. Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck." I ninja'd it up to my bunk to get my phone.
'2 Messages; 1 Liss. 1 Lyn-Z.'
Lyn was our best girl friend. She was in a band that we hung round with lots. 

Open Message - Liss
I love you baby. If anything happens to me, I just want you to know I love you. 

FUCK.

Guess what happened then?
My phone died.
"NUUUUUUU-! YOU STUPID FUCKING SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!" I screamed, fumbling for the charger.
"Mikey! Fucking hell, calm down, bro!" Ray shouted, running up to me.
"MUST! FIND! FUCKING! CHARGER!" I retorted, pushing him away.
"Michael Way. Turn the fuck around!" Ray prodded me, dangling the charger.
"Ray Toro I could fucking kiss you!" I squealed, plugging my phone into the charger socket.

1 Message : Lyn-Z.
Open Message
Michael, phone me.

I didn't need to be told twice. 
Ringing ... Lyn-Z
"Mikey?!" She demanded.
"Lynds."
"Erm I dont know how to tell you this.. Can I speak to Gerard please?"
"JUST TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENED TO MY GODDAMN GIRLFRIEND?!" I screamed. Ray reached over and took the phone off me.

RAYS POV

I took the phone off Mikes.
"Hey, Lyn, it's Ray."
"Fuck is Mikey okay? He seems to have lost it." Lyn-Z answered.
"He'll be fine, honey. Don't worry. Would you rather talk to Gee?"
"If you don't mind, babe." She cooed.
I walked out to Gerard. "Talk to you later, Lyn." I handed the phone to Gee.
"Baby?! You're okay?!"

GERARDS POV

"Baby?! You're okay?!" I shouted down the phone to Lyn-Z. She was like my little sister. She meant everything to me. She was my everything... Except Iero, of course.
"Yes, Gerard, I'm fine. But Alicia..." She trailed off.
"Shit." Alicia was Mikeys girlfriend. "Ballato, what the fuck's happened?!" 
"She's alive, Gee, but something hit her head. She cant remember anything except for the fact her name's Alicia. Mikey, you lot, everything, gone."
"Lyn, I love you but I'm gonna go tell Mikey.."
"I'm sorry, Gee."
"Don't worry babe."
"I love you too." She hang up.

Fuck. Something wicked this way comes.
Sign up to rate and review this story