Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Really Need To Listen To Me [Frerard]

Chapter 9

by MyWatercolourRomance 0 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-24 - Updated: 2011-04-24 - 272 words

0Unrated
MIKEYS POV

She'll be fine. She'll be fine. She'll be fine. She'll be fine.

That's what I kept trying to tell myself. But when Gerard walked onto the bus and told Ray, Bob and even Frank to get lost, I knew something was wrong. Frank brushed his lips along my brothers cheek and whispered something in his ear that I couldn't catch. Gerard patted my shoulder.
"Please, Gee, just get on with it." I begged.
"Mikey, Alicia-" Gerard started before I cut him off.
"Is dead? Gee, is she dead?"
"No! But Mikey, something's-"
"She's gonn-" I cut him off before he cut me off.
"Let me fucking finish!" He sighed. Tears were filling his eyes. "Something hit her head. She.. She can't remember anything about you, Mikes." He blinked, letting one drop fall from his eyes. "Mikey, everyth-"
"Fuck off, Gerard." I said. He sat there. "FUCK OFF!" 
"Mikey, I promise, we're all here for you, okay, bro?" He said, whilst walking off the bus, the tears pricking his eyes again.
I felt like shit for what I'd said to him, but I couldnt bear it anymore. I went into the tourbus 'kitchen' and grabbed a knife.

Put it down, Mikey. Put it down. Michael James Way, put down the knife right now.

The voices in my head were chanting. None the less, I picked up the sharp knife and cut the sides of my wrist. It brought back so many memories from when I was younger. The blood trickled down my hand, tears trickled down my face. The only thing I could think was;

At least I know I'm alive.
Sign up to rate and review this story