Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

problem.'s (FREARD)

by ONotz 1 review

Frank's dad is a drunk, monster. What happens when frank needs gee?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-04-24 - Updated: 2011-04-24 - 271 words - Complete

-1MarySue
"Baby, I can't it you go if I tried." Josh said holding Anna's hand.

She sniffled. "I know, but you have to." She said and she layed down on the hospital bed.

"No! No i won't let you leave!" He cried gripping her hand.

""You have to. My time is up baby, leave so you can't see me like this." She pleaded and he nodded and lent down. She put her hand up.

"I will not kiss you. The hardest part of this is leaving you. You know that." She said and he turned. "Bye." she said.

He turned "Bye..." and he was gone.


Gerard gripped the sheets to his bed. He looked over to the alarm. Crap…3 o’clock in the morning! I went to get my pencils I keep in my drawers. I fell over someone’s body. I turned on the light and saw it as
Frankie. His eyes opened to the light. “Gerard…I didn’t mean to come over this late. When I got here I climbed through your window and laid down on the floor.” He said, he didn’t want to say the rest. My herart broke for him. Hestarted crying. “He took one of the two thing I loved Gerard.” He said. He never called me Gerard, only gee.

“What did he take?” I asked quietly. He coughed “Pansy! He took my legacy.” He cried and my heart broke again. “I can’t believe him.’ He muttered. “Next he’ll take you.” He whimpered so I would’ent here. But I did. And i knew what he meant. And i loved him too.
Sign up to rate and review this story