Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes?

Mama we all go to hell.

by Paranoia_Destroya 4 reviews

What happens when Frank goes home?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-24 - Updated: 2011-04-25 - 997 words

1Moving
The A/N is at the bottom. Don't read it until you have finished reading this chapter.

Frank's POV

I put the key in the lock, twisted it, opened the door and stepped into hell...

"Frank?" I heard my mum's feeble cry come from the living room. I knew something wasn't right. She usually spoke in that manner but she just sounded so lifeless and empty this time. I rushed down the hallway, chucking my hoodie in a corner and flicked my shoes off. As I entered the living room I stopped dead.

In the middle of the floor, lay my mother, surrounded by bottles of wine, vodka and tequila. Many bottles of it. 10? Maybe 15 bottles of alcoholic drinks. And right in the middle, lay my mum. My sick, depressed mum. And it killed me. I didn't know what to do.

I ran over to her and pulled her up into a sitting position, grabbing the TV remote and turning off the shitty pop music that was blasting from the speakers.

"Frank." She cooed. "My Frankie."

"Mum, what are you doing? Why are you doing this? I thought you were over all this shit. I thought you had beaten it. I thought you were better than this."

"I'm sorry Frank, really. But I can't do this.” She reached up and pulled me onto her lap, stroking my hair as she began to speak in a slow slurred voice. "F-Frank, things haven't been right. N-not since your d-d-dad left u-us. You and I b-both know this. I-I'm sorry you had to see me like this. I j-just feel so h-hopeless and I don't know what to do F-Frankie. I need help, baby. I n-need your help. P-p-please help me Frankie, p-please?" And she started to cry.

"Shhh, don't cry mama, I am here for you, I will help you beat this, we will beat this. Together. You and me. Like always. You will fight this mum. We don't need that dick, we can do this together. I promise you, we WILL beat this."

I held her for a while, she was sobbing into my chest and all I could really do was soothe her with my words. I didn't know what else to do. I wanted her to get through this and I would be there with her, every step of the way.

"How about this? I go down to the council and book and appointment with the AA and see what they can do? Yeah?" I asked her.

"The AA?" She questioned me, chuckling.

"Alcoholics Anonymous." I said, and I felt a rush of hope at her smile.

"Oh." She said, her smile dropping.

They will help you mama, I promise." She snuffled a little and I helped her get to her feet so I could take her up to bed.

"Mum, you’re a little to big for me to carry you, we need one of them stair lifts," I smiled at her and helped her up the stairs. She crawled into her bed, still in her clothes and curled up.

I turned to leave the room but she called out to me.

"Frank?"

"Yeah mama?"

"Can you stay? Please?" I heard her feeble attempt at begging and I knew she needed me. As much as she used to show she didn't care, I knew she cared inside.

I crawled onto the bed and settled down in the covers with her. She curled up to me and I sang her a little lullaby before hearing her sigh and fall into deep sleep. I brushed her brown hair behind her ear.

"Mama, we all go to hell."


The next morning.

Gerard's POV.

Frank turned up at my doorstep way earlier than I thought he would. He looked like death. His eyes were all bloodshot, as if he had been crying and there were huge purple bags under his eyes. The kind you get when you don't sleep. Trust me, I know someone who hasn't slept when I see them.

"Hey, are you alright? Frankie? Frank?!" I shouted, waving my hand's in front of his face.

What was the matter with him, he was really distant, like his mind was else where.

"Huh? What? Oh sorry Gee, I was daydreaming." Frank said, still slightly distant.

Ha! Daydreaming my ass. No one looks worried when they are daydreaming.

"Hey guys, What's up?" Mikey said as he bounced down the hall.

"Dude, you have had way too much coffee!" I exclaimed and Frank chuckled.

"Maybeeee.... just a little GeeGee!" Mikey said, still bouncing.

"GeeGee?" Frank said, in hysterics.

"It's not that funny." I said, folding my arms, holding them to my chest.

"Oh come on GeeGee, It's pretty funny." Said Frank and him and Mikey burst into fits of laughter.

"Shut up Mikey Mouse." And that made Mikey shut up but Frank just laughed harder.

Once Frank had recovered we set off down the path to school. Mikey got out his headphones and put both of them in. Obviously he hadn't forgiven me for telling Frank his old nickname. I got out my headphones and offered one to Frank before putting 'Bullet with Butterfly Wings' by The Smashing Pumpkins on full volume.

We listened to music all the way to school and as we approached the school gate we were attacked by 2 girls who came rushing up to us...


Okay, okay. Please don't kill me. I know I said I would add new characters but I felt like it would be too much. I promise you that there will be new characters in the next part. Anyway, You should be thanking me. I put this up at 02:15 on the morning of 25/04/11 when I said the next chapter would be up by the end of the 25th :P So You are lucky. And I should have the next chapter done by the end of today so you may just get it by the end of the day.

R&R please :D
Sign up to rate and review this story