Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Think Happy Thoughts

A Bad First Night

by Syphiel 1 review

bad stuff fo Moira. Sorry no MCR in this chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-04-24 - Updated: 2011-04-25 - 988 words

0Unrated
Author’s Note: Aren’t you guys lucky? You are getting two chapters in one day because I hate spending time with certain members of my family.
To clarify, things in this chapter will be short and brutal and in no way reflect how I actually feel. At one point, the guy Bill will refer to Gerard Way as a fag. I do not think of Gerard in this way at all. He is an amazing person. I also hate that term all together but unfortunately, as a writer sometimes you have to do things you don’t like.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moira climbed onto their new bus. She peeled off her shirt. It was hot inside Starland and she was sweating. Bill followed her up into the bus. She didn’t know he was behind her. She heard the bus door lock, “Hello.”

Bill put his hand on her shoulder, “Hey babe. Fun night huh?”

Moira nodded, “Yeah. It was lots of fun. I can’t wait till we get to the next venue. Maybe we will get to open.”

Bill smirked, “Oh babe. I don’t think you’ll be feeling up to playing by then. You don’t look so good.”

Suddenly Bill’s hand smacked her across the face, “In fact, you look like a damn fucking cheap dirty whore.”

Bill shoved Moira back against the side of the bus. A chair was against her side, hitting the still sore black and blue mark. Moira bit at her lip. She didn’t know what she had done wrong.

Bill grabbed her hair, yanking her towards him, “I saw you bitch. I saw you eye raping Gerard fucking Way. Thought I wouldn’t notice huh? Is that it? Was hoping I would be oblivious to my fucking girlfriend making fucking orgasm eyes at the fucking fag onstage.”

Bill pulled back and slammed his hand into Moira’s face. She could feel the blood start to slip down her face from her nose. She lay on the ground motionless. She hoped Bill was done now. He wasn’t. He kicked her in the side viciously. Each kick punctuated by a different word, “Bitch! Whore! Tramp! Piece! Of! Shit! Thinking! About! Sucking! Gerard’s! Dick!”

Moira let out a scream. She could feel her rib crack under his foot. Bill got down close to her face, “You think about him while fucking me don’t you.”

Moira shook her head. Bill grabbed her hair, “Admit it Bitch!”

He hauled her back to her feet. Bill fisted her bra and swung her into the wall. Moira saw stars explode in front of her eyes as her head made contact with the metal wall of the bus. He dropped Moira to the floor, “Bitch can sleep on the floor tonight like the fucking dog that she is.”

Bill left the bus. He wanted air and to not see his girlfriends face for the rest of the night. The liquid energy he had drank before confronting Moira was gone. His nice happy buzz was gone. He wanted more. He was going to get more. Moira sighed when she saw Bill leave. She would have to get herself cleaned up before her got back. There was blood on the floor from where she was laying. She would have to scrub that clean or he would be even angrier. Moira couldn’t move though. All she wanted was sleep. She saw a flash of white board the bus. “Oh Shit!” was muttered from somewhere but she couldn’t tell as her eyes slipped closed.

Thunder boarded the bus slowly. He had seen Bill leave after only being on there for twenty minutes. He could see the rage in Bill’s eyes after the show. The other bands had all invited them to party but Moira had declined. Thunder wanted to check on her. He saw her lying on the floor. Bruising on her stomach and ribs was already forming. Her nose was bleeding and the once almost gone black and blue under her eye was back with a vengeance. He saw her eyes slipping closed. He muttered to himself, “Oh Shit! She probably has a concussion. What did that bastard do to her this time?”

Thunder picked Moira up and laid her in the bunk with her duffel on it. He shook her awake, “Moira, darling. It’s Thunder. I need you to wake up for a bit ok.”

Moira felt her eyes open slowly. She looked up into the deep blue of Thunder’s eyes, “No sunglasses,” she mumbled.

Thunder nodded, “Yeah. It’s night. I took them off. Ok I need you to stay awake for a bit so I can clean you up ok.”

Moira smiled, “So nice. Always nice to me. Even when I fuck up. So nice. Thunder is nice. Bill is not nice. He’s mad.”

Thunder sighed, “I know darling. I know. Just keep talking to me while I clean up ok.”

Moira nodded, “Ouch. Nodding hurts. Ribs hurt.”

Moira mumbled for close to a half hour before Thunder let her rest for an hour. Bill came back and passed out drunk on one of the other bunks. Matt snuck on and sighed when he saw Moira. He nodded to Thunder, “You stay with her. I’ll drive the first shift.”

Thunder nodded, “Thanks man.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s note: Yeah. I didn’t like writing that chapter but I felt it had to be written to get across more of who the members of The Metal Mandalorians are. Also, I m writing from experience. I used to be with a guy that treated me like this. It was not a good time in my life. MCR actually helped me realize that I didn't need this guy an I was able to get away from him completely. I'm now with a guy that treats me like a Princess.
Sign up to rate and review this story