Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Me

Psyco Stalker

by annabel-lee 8 reviews

Thank you to ladyofangst, xxMloewxx, AnotherKnifeInMyHand, emocutter91, AgentKilljoy, shortygirl, ilovefrankieroxx, hatefulromantix, and Elisabeth! I made this a bit longer.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-04-25 - Updated: 2011-04-25 - 628 words

2Original
I heard foot steps. It sounded like...running? I was still disoreinted, but my sight was clearing and my awful head ache wasn't as bad. I didn't know what to do. Should I call out for help? Is this person my kidnapper? What if this person's a complete psycho? How do I get out of this mess?
I re-evaluated the room. There was the one flickering lightbulb, the muddy purple walls, there weren't any windows, and the door was about thirty feet to the left of me. It was a classic white door, but I could tell it had been reinforced, plus I could see it was dead bolted from the other side. I was locked in. Ofcourse you're locked in! Who would take the time to kidnap you only to NOT lock the door?! I mentally slapped myself, then returned to looking around the room. I looked up at the posters in amazement as I realized, they aren't all posters. Some were enlarged pictures of my friends, some of my bandmates, some of my family, and some of me and Lyn-Z. The big issue with this is most of them weren't printed off the internet, they were real pictures taken of us stalker style when we weren't looking, or even scarier when we were.
There were picture's of me with Lyn-Z and Lyn-Z's face had large X's over it or where the person had completely scribbled her out with Sharpie from the neck up. Some faces had been replaced with pictures of Frank's face creating some weird mixes where Frank had a floor length gown and my wife's body. I stared in horror at the number of dismembered dark-haired Barbie dolls in a card board casket with "Lyn-Z, Rot in Hell" printed across it. The dolls were mutilated to varying degrees that went from just limbs or the head taken off, to blood splatters, to having needles sticking out of them, to charred. There was also upclose pictures of Mikey and Frank. Then there were pictures of me by the hundreds. They were everywhere. The walls, the floors, the ceiling, coating the desk in the far corner, even on the lilac bed. My head started spinning a little as I realized I was surrounded by pictures of myself. my family, and my friends. There was even a picture of my grandma.
As I looked around at the thousands of pictures I could remember when most of these were taken and most of them weren't taken when the press was around. They were taken at times where nothing suspicious was happening and I felt safe. Some of these dated back to just after our first album.
There was a picture from inside the tour bus and I spotted seven of my house and one that featured my bedroom window and me pacing inside, talking on the phone. It was clear that whoever had taken these had gone off the deep end.
Once again I heard foot steps behind the door, and I heard the turn of the lock. I didn't know what to do. I let my body slump and went with the 'playing dead' strategy. I closed my eyes and I tried to breath evenly.
"Mr. Way?" I heard a young lady called to me in a sing-song voice. "Mr. Way? Are you up?" she continued sounding like she was on top of the world. She lightly tapped my shoulder, which startled me enough to make me flinch. I had no choice but to open my eyes.

Hey people! Yeah, I'm sorry these tend to be short and that they always end with cliff hanger. I don't know why I'm so evil (insert evil laugh), but I guess I am. Are you enjoying Gerard's uncomfort? Poor Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story