Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I fought them all off just to hold you

Chapter four

by MyBloodyTearsFall 3 reviews

Mikey gets caught leaving Gerard's room. How will his dad react?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2011-04-25 - Updated: 2011-04-25 - 1056 words - Complete

2Exciting
Disclaimer! I don't own anyone here. Thank you so much for the reviews! It really inspiring to know that people like My story. I don't know when I'm going to update next since tomorrow I go back to school. Budget cuts today so no school! Hopefully I can squeeze time in between two projects I have due this week. Anyways! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy. Rate and review!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mikey’s POV

I wonder why Gerard wanted me to bring him his clothes. Had something happened between him and dad? Who knows? Oh well. I was walking out of his room when dad came up to me.

“What were you doing in Gerard’s room? “His voice was calm, but that meant nothing. “And why do you have his backpack?” He clearly thinks I’m up to something. Shit! What do I say?

“Uhhh. Oh this! I’m going to stay over at… Ray’s house! Yeah, You remember him? Guy with the crazy afro? Yeah, I’m going over to his house so I’m just borrowing one of Gerard’s backpacks. Hope he doesn’t mind.” I try to quickly walk past him but he sidesteps me.

“Why don’t you use your own?” His voice is a bit accusing.

“Gerard has a bigger backpack than me and he said it was cool that I borrow his.” I lie, hoping he’d drop the subject.

“Why is it full then if you barely got it from his room?” Shit! Gerard’s going to kill me if I tell him anything.

“Oh, I didn’t want to waste time so I just brought my stuff here and packed.” nervous laugh “What’s up with you? Hey I’ll see you later. Don’t wanna be late.” I walk past him and almost made it home free until he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

“I don’t want you staying at a guy’s house.” His voice is firm.

“Why not? We’re not gonna do anything, dad, if that’s what you’re thinking!”

“It’s not right for two guys two be sleeping together.”

“Are you homophobic, dad? Jeez. Homophobia is gay.” I try to sound annoyed as I walk away but he stops me in the doorway.

“Don’t talk to me like that, young man. I’m your father and you will respect me.” He’s angry. Oh God I hope I don’t die! My dad’s known to get aggressive when he’s angry. He has a short temper.

“Where’s Gerard?” Authority in his voice.

“I have no idea. He hasn’t called or come home.” I didn’t like lying but I knew Gerard must have a good reason for not wanting me to tell our parents anything. Had he told dad he was gay?
“You’re lying, Michael. Tell me where he is.” He never says my name unless he’s upset.

“I told you I don’t know!”

He grabbed my collar and pushed me into the door frame. Shit! He was going to hit me. The last time he was this mad I ended up with a black eye because I was late for curfew and drunk. “Tell me where he is. NOW!” He yelled into my face. God when was the last time he brushed his teeth! I felt like I was going to gag. “Are you going to tell me where he is?” His cheeks are red. Even in the horrible position I was placed, he still managed to remind me of an angry bull. I giggled. Crap! He pushed me back into the door frame, bringing pain to my shoulders blades. “What’s so funny? Huh!”

“Nothing! I’m sorry. Please dad, just let me go, you’re hurting me.” I decide it was time to play the crying card. I thought about when my grandma died, that always brought a few tears. Except this time it wasn’t going to help.

I felt his fist slam into my side. Pain creeping up through my body. “Don’t you cry! Or I’ll give you a real reason to cry!” He hits me once more on the same side before dropping me and leaving to his room. I lie on the floor hugging my side. Shit. I think I know what happened with Gee now.

Gerard’s POV

I paced around Frank’s living room while he practiced playing his guitar. Mikey said he’d be here in half an hour. Over and hour had passed and still no word. I was worried beyond compare. Had dad found out where he was going? Was he alright?

“Calm down, Gee there’s gotta be a perfectly good reason to why he’s not here yet.” His says while putting his guitar now.

“Oh really? Like what? What if my dad saw him getting my clothes? Or better yet threatened him to tell him where I was? What if he got hurt, Frank?!” An anxiety attack started kicking in as I continued to panic.

“Sit down, Gee. Don’t work yourself too much. You should be resting.” Frank’s voice is soothing as he takes my hand and pulls me to the sofa, laying my head on his lap. I look up into his beautiful hazel eyes. I could stare into them forever. He smiles at me while I caress his cheek. He leans in and gently kisses my lips, just a peak. I kiss him back with more force.
Suddenly the doorbell rings. I instantly sit up banging my head into Frank’s. “Ouch. Sorry, Frankie!” I rub my hand onto my forehead while I ran to get the door.

Mikey is standing with his hand on his side and my backpack in the other.

“What happened Mikey?” My voice is worried. I already knew the answer.

He looks up at me and notices me eye and the cuts on my face, along with my head.

“What happened to you?” Leave it to Mikey to be worried about me when he’s in pain.

“That doesn’t matter, we need to-“

He cuts me off. “Yes it does matter. Did dad do this to you?”

“Did dad do that to you?” I question back.

“… Yeah.”

“There’s your answer.”
Sign up to rate and review this story