Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I fought them all off just to hold you

Chapter five [Rewritten]

by MyBloodyTearsFall 3 reviews

Gerard plans on confronting his dad about his and his brother's beatings.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-04-28 - Updated: 2011-04-29 - 1115 words - Complete

3Ambiance
Disclaimer! I don't own these guys. I only own the plot. Well I had a different chapter written and it was posted for about a day but i don't know i wasn't very fond of it. so here's the rewritten chapter, revised and MUCH different. Thanks for reading and remember please Rate and Review.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


I was filled with such a deathly rage. I was overcome by anger. I didn’t even wait to hear what had happened I just walked out of the door, ready to face my dad. How could he think punching Mikey was okay? This was between him and me, not anyone else.

I was down the driveway when Frank wrapped his arms around me. “Please, Gee. Wait! Let’s think this through.” His voice was panicked.

I quickly turned around. “What am I suppose to do Frankie? Just sit here and watch him take his anger out on my little brother? No I’m going to confront him about this. I’m not going to let him get his way that easily.” I marched away again, only to have the same result.

“Wait, Gerard! At least change your clothes, so he doesn’t suspect anything.” This was from Mikey. I looked down at my clothes. I still wearing Frank’s. I walked back to him and grabbed the backpack before leaving to the bathroom.

Frank’s POV.

Gerard left to change into his usual clothes, leaving me with his kid brother, Mikey. I didn’t have anything against him, I was just shy with Gerard’s family.

“Are you alright? Do you need some ice?” I looked at him with concern. He wasn’t as bad as Gerard’s but still enough to pity.

He lifted up his shirt, revealing a newly forming bruise. “Damn, its turning purple! Uh, yeah. Can I have some ice, please?”

I quickly walked to the freezer and pulled out an ice pack for him and wrapped it in some paper towels before handing it to him. “Here.”

He gladly took it from my hand , flinching when the ice made contact to his bare skin.

“Is that the only place he hit you?” I was curious about this. Was their dad always this violent? I shuddered just thinking about my Gee living in a home like that. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and keep him safe.

“Yeah, I tried crying to get to him to stop but that just pissed him out more. Don’t worry about it, I’ve had worse.” He seemed so casual about it, like if it was a normal everyday thing. Was it?

Before I had a chance to ask Gerard walked out, dressed in black skinny jeans, combat boots, and a Black Flag T shirt.

Gerard’s POV.

I didn’t waste a second. I marched out the door with Frank and Mikey flaking me. They both tried stopping me by grabbing both my arms but I kept on dragging them with me.
“Please, Gee. Stop!” Frankie was worried beyond compare. When I stopped to look at me, he wrapped his arms around my waist, restraining me.

“I’m sorry, Frankie but please let go. One: you’re hurting me. And two: I’m not going to let my dad hit my little brother and just stand on the sidelines watching. Enough is enough. I’m tired of being the scared little kid. Stay here. I’ll be back later, okay?” I felt oddly confident in my speech. I knew I had to confront my dad; I just didn’t want Frankie there to watch.

Tears streamed down my boyfriend’s face, making my heart break into a million pieces. I didn’t want to be the reason for his tears. “No! I don’t want you doing this by yourself. Let’s do this together. Don’t act on impulse, Gee. Let’s go back inside and think this through. Look at all our options.”

“There are no other options! I have to do this Frankie.” I untangled him arms and kissed his forehead before walking off again, only to have him run back and tackle me to the ground.

“Frankie, please!” I loved him but this was a bit annoying.

“Don’t go, you’ll get hurt.” He was beginning to hiccup from his crying.

“Please don’t go, bro. Frank’s right. We should think this through. Or at least let us go with you.” Mikey stood next to us, looking down at us.

I laid my head back and looked at the clouds, thinking. Frank was still atop of me, sobbing and clutching my arms. I grabbed him around the waist and pull us both up into a sitting position, wiping his tears away. He glanced up at me. I planted a kiss on his lips, asking for forgiveness. He happily forgave.

“I’m sorry, Frankie for scaring you.” I whispered in his ear.

He pulled away and smiled at me. “It’s okay.”

Mikey offered a hand and pulled us both up off the concrete. “So what’s our plan of action?”

“We’re going to talk to our dad.” Frank was about to object but I cut him off. “All three of us together are going. Is mom home yet? We need the backup. She’ll side with us.” I was planning on what to tell her first, about me and Frankie, then showing her the bruises dad gave me? Or just going up to dad and confronting him about Mikey’s beating?

“She should be home by the time we walk there.” Mikey looked down the street to where our house was. Not like you could see anything, anyways.

“If not, we’ll sneak in through my window and wait for her. I have some food stashed. And some sodas. Sorry, no alcohol. I’m almost 18 and can’t grab a drink from my own fridge now that dad keeps count.” I was annoyed but glad we had a plan in mind.

“Well let’s head over.” Mikey said, strolling down the drive through.

“I’ll be right there. I’m just gonna lock the door.” He ran back to the house while me and Mikey waited for him.

“Are you ready for this Gerard?” Mikey looked at me from the sidewalk.

“Yeah. I’ve never felt this ready.” I wasn’t going to hide who I was anymore. And if my dad couldn’t accept that, then at least I tried. I wasn’t going to give up on love just for him to like me. Frank ran outside and held my hand as we walked to my house.
Sign up to rate and review this story