Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

by emilyrolles 0 reviews

When Emily drops everything and moves to LA, everything is about to change for her.. *For Nikki Sixx Fanatics* enjoy.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-04-26 - Updated: 2011-04-26 - 712 words

1Ambiance
Chapter ONE:


Sitting alone in my single bed, staring at the blank wall across from me. It held a single picture, blue-tacced to the wall. A picture that i had printed off the computer because my parents would have known that i used their money to buy another rock magazine. It was a picture of my hero, my idol, and my reason for living the way i do -- Nikki Sixx. It's only small, but it is the start to an amazing collection of posters that i would be inevitably buying in the very near future. A future that i have thought through and planned so narrowly, its either no or go. As soon as i quit this lousy job, as soon as i have no more reason for being in this town, i am packing my bags and getting the next flight out to Los Angeles. Its 1986, im twenty years old and I dont belong here. I dont have many friends, but i guess im lucky to have a roof over my head, a family, and a home-cooked meal every night, but its getting boring. That lousy job will give me enough to get an apartment somewhere downtown, and enough to get me settled. Ill find a job at a bar or something, and work my way up... maybe join a band, make a few friends. After all, im starting from scratch, how bad could it really be?...

*

The clock hit 2am and Emily was still packing, she loaded every possible object that she could find useful for her new home in LA. Her parents were at the end of the house snoring and she could hear her little brother talking in his sleep. Something about dogs? she continued throwing peices of clothing, books, toiletries and linen into the two large suitcases that took up the space of her bedroom floor. The phone rang once, the tone echoed down the hallway.
"Fuck i forgot to turn it on silent, who the hell would ring me at 2am?" she aswered the phone with a huff.
"Hello?" emily whispered into the phone, trying not to wake her family.
"Emily, this is Kelly from Emirates Airlines, i am just ringing to urgently tell you that the next and only flight to the United States is in approximately 80 minutes, are you at the airport?" she almost fainted as she stumbled over her suitcase.
"u-uhm no i-im at home, just finished packing" emily stuttered as she rolled her suitcase onto the front porch.
"Well you better get a move on, lucky there is hardly anyone on this flight, we can delay it for half an hour at the most, so please hurry" the woman replied kindly.
"You are amazing, thank you. i am on my way right now" hanging up the phone, emily scrambled to find the keys and the goodbye note to her family. Leaving it at the doorstep of her room, she locked the door behind her and ran to the car. Shoving her suitcases in the boot and quietly turning on the ignition, she drove away with a rush of adrenaline and excitement mixed with fear and anxiety. She was taking a massive risk, but this was her moment to shine...

*

The plane wheels hit the tarmac with a rumble and Emily awoke from what seemed a very short sleep. She wasnt one to sleep on plane flights, and was normally the one with headphones plugged in and her farmiliar hair metal music blaring. The air hostess touched her shoulder,
"We have just landed in Los Angeles, your bags are waiting for you in the airport," she spoke with a polite voice that Emily recognized vaguely.
"Kelly?" emily groaned as she sat up to look at the woman. She smiled, nodded and continued down the lane of unnocupied seats. Jumping into action, she fumbled with her bags, brushed her hair back and stepped onto the metal stairs that led her towards the airport. Breathing through her nose, feeling the heavy weight of emotion and excitement pulling her forward, she got her bags, hailed a taxi and sped off to her new apartment in downtown LA. Her nose was pressed to the window as she took in what was to be her new home.
Sign up to rate and review this story