Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thanks For The Memories.

ch2.Ready for the weekend.

by secretive 0 reviews

Pete wonders if his meeting gerard has affected him more than he expected.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-27 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 594 words - Complete

2Original
(Pete's POV)
I stumbled accross the room towards the open door. Shit, i was drunk.
"Pete!" Patrick called "Dude, you need a ride home?". I grinned a little at the gesture, but shook my head. Patrick was not only the lead singer of our band, but he was a good friend. He would always offer to help me out, but i prefer to try and be as independant as possible.
"Thanks, Pat." I chuckled, "But i'm gonna drive myself home... i'm sober enough."
Patrick looked concerned, but since he was a little drunk himself he let me go.
"See ya saturday!" I shouted to him. Saturday, i couldn't wait! I needed to start spreading the word, i wanted as many people to see Fall Out Boy as possible. I knew if enough people knew about us we could make it big!
Actually, i [had] already started spreading the word. That guy at the bar... what was his name? Gerard. Yeah he was cute.. kind of hot actually... Wait what? Drunk thoughts. I laughed to myself. I usually thought about guys this way when i was drunk,Patrick always tells me 'a drunk mouth speaks a sober heart'. I guess it means that when your drunk, you say and feel things that you normally wouldn't have the confidence to feel, but it's still true.
But no, i don't like guys. The amount of girls i've slept with, ha! How could i like guys? I shuffled my feet along the pavement, playing with my tie as i walked. 'I like girls' i told myself, 'I love girls'.
I was trying to convince myself that i was right, but i couldn't stop the images of the sexy little smile that played on gerard's lips flashing into my head. His fitted black waistcoat clashing with his white shirt, and those eyes! Wow, his peircing eyes! Now that i come to think of it... he was [really] hot!
"Stop it!" I whispered to myself. I stopped dead in my tracks, trying to clear the thoughts from my head. From the corner of my eye, i could see a girl checking me out. I looked her up and down. She was wearing a mini skirt... well actually i guess i could call it a [microscopic] skirt. You could almost her ass! I guess she had nice hair, it was long and brunette, and i guess she had a pretty face. But she was a way too tanned, she looked like she'd rolled around in a bag of doritos! Her stringy pink vest top clung to her slim waist and plunged down her neckline showing major cleavage. I turned away and continued walking to my car. Was that what i was meant to find attractive. Ughhh...
I got to my car. It was small and had a few dints in it, but when Fall Out Boy make it big, i could get a brand new car. A shiny one, with an open topped roof and a huge stereo in the back. I opened the door and sat down in the drivers seat.
Saturday, saturday, saturday, i thought to myself. I imagined being up on stage, people dancing to 'our' music. People screaming 'my' name. Gerard in the audience, smiling up at me. Woah! What? I'd only just met the guy, why couldn't i stop thinking about him? ...
I started the car and slowly pulled out, sure i could see clearly enough to be able to make my way home without crashing.
"I'm just drunk." I told myself. Just drunk.. i hope.
Sign up to rate and review this story