Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thanks For The Memories.

ch4.Club Nero.

by secretive 1 review

Gerard and Mikey arrive at club nero and Mikey finds out the 'real' reason Gerard brought them both here.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-04-28 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 579 words - Complete

2Exciting
(Gerard's POV)
I was shaking as i queued outside the club. Partly because I was cold, but mostly because i was a little nervous. I'd only ever been here once before, and let's just say it didn't end well. Turns out guys don't react well when you throw your drink in their face because they felt up your brother. I grinned to myself.
"Gerard, we're almost in!" Mikey beamed. He was obviosuly excited about the 'bands' that were playing. The security guard started to let more people in, luckily we managed to get in with them. I looked up at yhe security guard, he was huge. He had dark skin, no hair and was massivley built. He looked us up and down suspiciously as we walked in.
"Woah." i gasped as i entered the room. It had changed since i was last there. Neon lights decorated the walls, giving the room a greenish glow. There was a huge semi-circular bar at the left side of the room, filled with interesting looking drinks. But what caught my eye the most was the stage. It was quite big with shiny wooden flooring. It was clearly the plainest thing in the room, but i thought it looked nice, probably even nicer with Pete on it.
Me and Mikey pulled up a couple of stools at the bar and looked around.
"So why did you want to come here again Gee?" He asked, with a confused look on his face.
"Just wait untill the band comes on..." I told him.
"Band!?" he exclaimed, "I thought it was a band night, you know ... with loads of great bands like you said". Okay he'd caught me out.
"Well..." i grinned, "you'll understand when you hear this band Mikes'".
"They better be good Gee, and for that lie you'd better buy me a drink." He joked. I pulled out my wallet.
"Ha! Gee i was kidding, i'll buy" Mikey smiled.
"Wallet's already out Mikes'" i giggled. "One cider and one vodka and coke please." i said to the barman, who immediatley started filling the glasses. "Ooooh vodka and coke!" Mikey squeeled, "I love you Gerard."
"I love you too Mikey," i beamed back at him".
The barman wacked the drinks on the bar and i paid him. Mikey immediatley grabbed a bright yellow straw from the side and began to sip his drink through it. From the corner of my eye i saw a tall, blonde girl walk past. She tilted her head back to look at Mikey as the strutted past him. Totally checking him out. but he didn't even seem to notice. To my left i also noticed a guy checking him out. He looked like he worked out, he had short brown hair, gelled up stupidly so he looked like a hedgehog. Again Mikey didn't notice.
This always happened when we went out. People from all angles seemed to gawp at Mikey and nobody even seemed to notice i existed. 'Oh well', i thought. 'I'm only here to see Pete'.
Suddenly the neon lights turned red and a black curtain was raised over the stage. "Oh is the band your currently stalking about to play, gee?" Mikey joked.
"Hey!" i snapped, "I'm not stalking them, i just thought they were good." ... I tried to sound serious, but i soudned more like i was pleading with him.
The DJ introduced the band through the voiceover "Guys, FALL OUT BOY!" He shouted.
The curtain dropped.
Sign up to rate and review this story