Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thanks For The Memories.

ch5.A little too excited...

by secretive 0 reviews

Gerard get's a little too excited when he watches Pete perform. Warning, a few dirty thoughts here.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-05-02 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 912 words - Complete

2Hot
A loud guitar bassline roared through the club as the crowd cheered loudly, screaming stupidly in their drunk state. I knew it was Pete on bass. "Mikey, i'm gonna go and dance!" i told him. He looked a little confused, but nodded his head. Ha! 'Dance' i thought to myself, as if i'm actually going to go and dance. I guess u just wanted a closer view. I made my way through the crowd untill i was right at the front. I glared up at the stage, the lead singer was stood centre stage, with a guitarist on his right, a drummer behind him and Pete to his left, right infront of me.
He looked fucking hot. He was wearing the same tight black jeans as he was last time i saw him, but this time he was wearing a studded leather jacket. His hair was still the same awesome spiked mess that it was before and he was wearing the same black eyeliner. Somehow, he looked even better than i remembered. Shut the fuck up Gerard! i told myself. 'I AM here for the music' i thought to myself, 'JUST the music' ... i tried to convince myself. I shouldn't be having thoughts like this when i'm not even drunk!
I tried to concentrate on the lead singer. He was quite short, he had medium length blonde hair, mostly covered up with a black top hat. He was quite sweet actually, and his voice was amazing. In time, i let myself get really into the music. I even bounced along with the drunken crowd. I was having a great time, although my eyes would occasionally drift back over to Pete again, watching in awe as the sweat dripped off his face, as he moved with his guitar, as he poked his tounge out of the corner of his mouth slightly when he was concentrating. Fuck, i had to stop myself from thinking about him in that way.
Suddenly, the lead singer and the drummer stopped, leaving only Pete and the other guitarist keeping a steady rhythem. They put their hands in the air and began clapping. What was about to happen? I peered around the stage for any sign of change in the performance. Then all of a sudden. The guitarist jumped up onto a small platform at the front of the stage, towering over the audience, perfectly in my eyeline. He was shortly followed by Pete. They stood back to back, playing their guitars mentally. How the hell were they not snapping the strings!? They sounded amazing. Pete looked amazing. His hair bounced slightly as he moved his arm frantically, trying to keep the beat. He widened his eyes, opening his mouth slightly. I looked him up and down, shit he looked so fucking unbelieveably hot. He was gorgeous.
The other guitarist then jumped off the platform and started spinnning round crazily on the stage, still playing. This left only Pete on the platform. Captivating the whole audience. "That basist if fucking gorgeous!" i heard the girl next to me shout to her friend. I glared at her. I guess i wasn't the only one who thought so, and the problem was she actually had a chance with him. My eyes quickly made their way back up to Pete. The drummer began to play and Pete dropped to his knees, making my own knees go weak. He raised his head and took one hand off his bass, slowly running his tounge up it, oh fuck. I couldn't help it, i just screamed. I felt like a fangirl, i probably looked like one too, jumping and screaming. I couldn't hold it in any more. Pete looked out into the audience, actually i'm sure he was looking at me. Directly at me... I'm sure he was. He raised his hand and blew a kiss out into the aduience, sending a shiver down my spine. I couldn't stop the thoughts now, it was all just too much. Then he slowly began sliding off his leather jacket to reveal him wearing just a white t-shirt. It was tight against his body. He grabbed his jacket, biting his lip. I bit my own lip in unison. Then he threw it out into the audience, i tried to catch it, but it went a little too far behind me and was snatched by a screaming girl. Great.
I looked up at Pete, still strumming at his bass on his knees right infront of me. My head was spinning. I could imagine him on his knees infront of me in a very different situation. His hands running softly up my legs, undoing my belt, sliding down my pants. I shivered at the thought. I could imagine his lips kissing my body, making their way further and further down, i could almost feel thier touch on my skin. I knew i should stop thinking like this NOW. But i just couldn't, i'd never wanted anybody like this before. I wanted him to touch me, i wanted to feel our bodies rubbing up against eachother.
"Thankyou!" i suddenly heard somebody scream. I immediatley awoke from my trance, feeling a little dazed. "We're gonna take a break, but we'll be right back!" the lead singer screamed to the audience, who screamed and cheered back at him. I felt a little embarrased at what i'd been thinking of, but still really horny. I looked down. SHIT! I'd gotten a little too excited.
Sign up to rate and review this story