Categories > Original > Romance > divided

The First Day Always Sucks (edited)

by quietliar 0 reviews

Need help. The next chap is from a different pov but idk what to name the guy all I have is. Last name. Shadowblade. Any first name to match would be great!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2011-04-29 - Updated: 2011-05-12 - 976 words

0Unrated
I have never been to school before. Though I have heard about it. Much of what I know comes from books and what people have told me. I have always wanted to attend a school. Something that makes a person feel. Happiness, sadness, pleasure, boredom. All lost to my people. Many don't even have love to live for. We go through the same motions from when we can work to the day we die. Its a sad existance. So I'm excited for a change. A different kind of existance. A good one.

I get up out of bed and go into the bathroom. This has been my home for years but I never imagined I would live in it where you could see out of its large windows. And the sun! Its so bright and cheerful. Back home it is dull and sad. It must be a good omen. A sign that today wll be the best day of my life and the start of many more to come. The bathroom is a small room with beautiful tiles covering the walls. The shower has never worked but I try it assuming I'm in a different time so that may make it work now, and it does. The water is so warm and refreshing. I revel in the pleasure it gives me. Something I've never felt before. I never want to get out.

A knock at the door jolts me out of my daydream. "Hurry up," a voice calls. "We are gunna be late for your first day!" I quickly jump out and run to get dressed. No way was I gunna be late for something as important this!

I through on a pair of pants like what Cleo had given me, jeans I think they were called, and a cute t-shirt that says 'BITE ME' and has a little smiling face with large teeth on it. I run out to find Mickey waiting on a cool bike. "Love the bike," I say.

"Thanks its new," he laughs. He pats the seat behind him and hands me a helmet. Once I'm on the bike roars to life beneath me. Then it jerks forward and speeds from the spot we had been. It was exciting! I couldn't believe how fast this thing went and before I knew it I was at this huge building with a sign that read 'Celestial High School for the Exceptional' placed at the entrance. So this was school. It was way bigger than even the palace back in Aucluria. I never thought I would see such a thing.

The lively hum of the bike slowed to a stop. Mycriel hopped off and motioned for me to do the same. He led me to a nice little place surrounded by a garden. It was spectacular. "Welcome to the Pavillion. Its one of the major hangouts around school," he said leading me to a building labeled 'office'.

As we approach I see people wave at my brother and give me a curious look. Most of the ones from girls didn't look too friendly. In fact the thought 'if looks could kill' poped in my head. I stepped closer to my brother which only gave more unhappy looks.

"Micheal! Yo man over here dude," shouted a strange voice from our left. Mycriel looked over to them though I don't know why. Micheal wasn't his name. Maybe he had to change it though. Mycriel wouldn't be a common name here and Micheal sounded pretty close I guess.

"Just a sec," he called then whispered to me,"Yo here I'm called Micheal and your registered as Crystal, Crystal Fairsky. Don't forget it. I have to go. Just go in that building and they will tell you what to do. Oh and take this." He handed me a small box with number keys on it. Cellphone came to mind. That must be what this is.

"What do I do with this," I ask with curiosity. But he laughs and says "you'll know when you need to use it," and walks to the strange guys who had called to him.

All alone I slowly walk to the building. When I get there the lady behind the desk asks who I am. I respond,"Crystal Fairsky." This makes her face light up with delight.

"Ohhhh the new transfer. So exciting," she says and hands me some paper. "This is your schedual and a map of the school. Don't worry about having teachers sign it. They know you're coming. Have a great day now."

I nod and walk out to search for my first class, but I get stopped. Four girls, who look as though they should be on a pole and not at a school, surround me. "Hey there," one of them says.

"Yeah hey," says another girl. "Care to come with us?" She grabs my wrist and hauls me off so I assume it wasn't really a question but an order. They take me to a small quiet allyway. Not far from the Pavillion. I'm alittle scared but I figure they won't actually hurt me. Wrong!

"So why did you come to school with Micheal," the first girl asks.

"Because..." I start but I don't get to finish because a fist makes painful connection with my stomach. It hurts so bad that I bend over. Bad idea. The next one hits me square in the face. I let out a little whimper which only makes the fists come faster and harder. I'm not sure how long it lasted all I remember is the pain. Terrible pain. I beg for someone to make it stop. But no one comes. I simply wait for them to bore of me.

It stops finally and I'm left there to suffer. Soon though I pass out because the pain is just to much to bare.
Sign up to rate and review this story