Categories > Original > Romance > divided

The Truth (edited)

by quietliar 0 reviews

Please review! I would love to hear what you think even if its bad. its longer too.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2011-04-25 - Updated: 2011-05-12 - 295 words

0Unrated
I start to freak out because its finally sinking in that I'm in a place I have known my whole life. And its NEW. Its clean and pretty. That and the things my brother is telling me are so unbelievable my mind is trying to reject the knowledge.

"Calm down Crisy. I just figured you'd be used to this place. Seeing as how you've been here before. Though it looks alittle different," Mycriel teases. He is right though. I mean REALLY looked and saw exactly what he ment. This was- is- my hideout. My solitude. The place where I learned all I know about our worlds history. My favorite place. Even if these things are crazy I can't deny it. Its really the same place.

"Oh Crisy I know this is a big shock but Cleo never would have sent you here if you weren't ready. I will do whatever I can to help you but I can't do it alone anymore. I need help and your the only one I can trust. We are here to save these people from living how we lived. This is to change our future. To make it all better, for everyone. We can do it. I promise then we can go home and be with mom. She is still out there waiting for us to free her. Let's go to bed now. We have school tomorrow. Its gunna be a big day so good night Crisy. I love you."

"Love you too Mikey," I say and head to a room I just know is mine and fall into the bed. It doesn't take long for me to fall into the best sleep I have ever had. Its a good thing too, because I was going to need it.
Sign up to rate and review this story