Categories > Original > Romance > divided

Dream Come True (edited)

by quietliar 1 review

its longer and different now so you should probably reread it....

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-04-23 - Updated: 2011-05-12 - 425 words

1Funny
"Well hello there," he said with his hand outstretched to me. I look up and give Mycriel the biggest smile ever. I can't believe he's here, and I tell him as much. "Didn't think your big bro would just abandon you did ya? I'd follow you even if ya didn't want me to."

I grab his hand and as he pulls me up into a big hug. I love my brother. He is always my rock. But how did he get here too? Not that I have a problem with this development. I need someone here to keep me inline. And save too, can't forget that.

"Come on now," he says dragging me behind him into the shadows. "We need to get you to the safe house. Did Cleo and Ezekial tell you why your here?" I shake my head. I had no idea. But maybe he did. "Really? I thought they would have. Oh well I'll tell you when we get there."

I follow him through the shadows to a thing I have heard is called a car. He puts me into the passenger side and climbs over to the drivers side. We drive for a while before he pulls up to a house that could very likely belong to the Emperor himself. It is bigger than any house in Aucluria. When he beckons me to come in I feel like its a dream. I follow out curiosity. I would love to live in a place like this.

"Welcome home," he says. "I assume you know your way around considering you've spent more time here than at our actual home forward in the time when this country is called Aucluria. i believe you call it Paradise."

Looking around I notice he is right. Except in our- When is what Cleo called these I remember- the first floor is underwater, while the entire thing is underground. I laugh and go to the place known as the living room and I plot down on the coach. I wait for my brother to return and when he does he hands me a can that says Dr. Pepper on it. I take a sip and swear I'm in love.

We sit there for an hour or so and I go through like 5 cans of that Dr. Pepper drink. He gives a little explanation as to why we are here and the things that may happen in the next couple of days. Little did I know then that it would never prepare me for what was about to happen.
Sign up to rate and review this story