Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I was in hell, but you were my saviour.

Chapter One

by mcrsavedmylife44 3 reviews

Gerard is in prision, what happens when he gets a new cell mate? my first fic.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-04-29 - Updated: 2011-04-30 - 444 words - Complete

1Original
It was dark, cold and noisy as hell. Loads of other men in the prision screaming abuse at eachother, officers telling them to shut up. This was Gerards personal hell and he wanted out, 'as each day passes I am closer to getting out of this dump' he thinks to himself.
He thinks of his home in New Jersey, his Mum, Dad and Brother. He missed them so much everyday, Mikey, his brother, would visit as much as he could, but he had a family to support. There was no time for Gerard anymore.
With images of his family in his head from his past he drifted off into a deep sleep.

>.<

"Way!" Shouted one off the officers
"Way!, cmon Way get up."
Gerard opened his eyes slightly so they could get used to the light and looked up to see an officer and a small man, he couldn't really see him much he was mostly hiding behind the officer.
"Way, since your other cell mate got let out a week ago, here is his replacement,Frank Iero."
Frank walked into the cell and thats when Gerard really saw him, he had black hair swooping across his pale, scared face. His eyes were a deep pool of brown, Gerard found himself lost in them, they were so innocent, what would have he done to get in here? Gerard could not help but stare, he was just so beautiful, though he snapped out of it and introduced himself.
"Hi, I'm Gerard Way" he put out his hand
"hey, I'm Frank Iero" Frank shook his hand.
There was an awkward silence.
"So, erm, this here is your bed where you shall sleep" Gerard said.
"Oh ok, thanks" replied Frank. "Im kinda tired, so I think I'm going to sleep for a bit"
"Yeah, sure, I think i will too, getting woken up by that damn officer"
"Its 1pm..."
"Yeah, well in here theres not much to do... so i just tend to sleep during the day, you don't get much at night, but you'll get used to it".
"oh, ok..." Frank sounded scared, though Gerard didn't want Frank to fear him, for some strange reason he thought that it was his job to protect him. He didn't know why, maybe because he was so damn cute, and you know what they do to guys like them in prision.

right, theres the first chapter! sorry it was kinda short... but i hope you liked it, its going to evolve don't worry and chapters are going to get longer :) i have a rough idea of what im going to do with it, so R&R please :D
Anna :)
Sign up to rate and review this story