Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I was in hell, but you were my saviour.

Chapter Two

by mcrsavedmylife44 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-30 - Updated: 2011-04-30 - 478 words

0Unrated
Hey guys :) This is just about like them getting to know each other and stuff like that, I will write in Frank's POV very soon, so don't worry :) so enjoy!

Gerard's POV:
There is loads of blood everywhere, she is screaming, she wouldn't shut up.
"STOP, STOP SCREAMING STOP" I screamed at her, but she just wouldn't stop.
"YOU ATTACKED ME!" she yelled
"I ATTACKED YOU?! YOU ATTACKED ME! I DEFENDED MYSELF, NOW WOULD YOU SHUT UP WHILST I CALL THE POLICE AND AN AMBULANCE"
All of a sudden the screaming and yelling stopped, she went quiet, she had her eyes closed
"Lynz... Lynz, are, are you ok?"
I checked her pulse, it had stopped, her chest had stopped rising and fallen. Her black ebony hair hung over her face and her pale hand was limp on her stomach.
"no,no,no,no, Lynz cmon, Lynz stop fucking with me Lynz cmon on wake up! WAKE UP LYNZ! PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP!"

"Gerard, wake up!" Frank said
"wh-what?" I replied, of god, he must think I'm a fucking weirdo, i was probably screaming again.
"Was i screaming?" I asked
"No, you weren't, everyone else is, i know it sounds stupid, but I'm just a bit scared thats all..."
"Yeah, I'm not surprised, I was scared shitless for my first full month here, everyone is really horrible to me, so i tend just to keep away from everyone..."
"Oh, ok, well can I stick with you? If thats ok, i mean if not thats fine too"
"Yeah sure, you seem the only decent person in here anyway" I smiled at Frank, he smiled back, the moonlight just capturing his facial features, God he was beautiful, he probably wasn't even gay. He just looked straight, he probably has a girlfriend or a wife waiting for him. No, not a wife, he looks too young...
"So how old are you Frank? I asked
"20"
"wow you are kinda young to be in here don't you think?"
"erm, I suppose... how old are you?"
"23"
"Oh well you aren't that much older than me then"
"yeah i suppose..."
We talked until the sun rose, just about our families, friends, he never mentioned a girlfriend, score! But we talked about bands, he like all the same sort of music as me, Blag Flag, Misfits i asked him if he likes Morrisey, but he had never heard of him! I need to educate this boy, but for the whole time we talked there was just this connection that I could feel, maybe he could feel it too, or I'm just saying that to give myself some hope... Oh well, at least I won't be alone anymore...

So that's it, I think the next chapter I will write in Franks POV, just to see whats going on in little Frankies head.
so R&R please :)
Anna :D
Sign up to rate and review this story