Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's A Fucking Deathwish

It's A Fucking Deathwish

by VelocityBandit 0 reviews

Yaz is forced to make a fresh start as a Junior at Belleville High School. Being awkward and shy, she's convinced she'll be invisible, that's until she catches Mikey's eye. First fic :P please rat...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-27 - Updated: 2011-04-28 - 651 words

0Unrated
heey, thanks for Reading my first fic. Please rate and review, I welcome constructive critisism. (: x

Yaz's POV
Oh god, this can't be happening. New school, I think I'm gonna be sick. Slowly, I rise out of bed and check the time on my phone; 5:00 am. Fuck. Oh well, no point in going back to bed now, because knowing me I won't wake up until 5 pm. I walk up to the mirror on the other end of the room, shit. It's a good thing I have two hours to get ready, my hair is closely resembling that of a birdnest after spending all night tossing and turning, my eyes are puffy and my eyebrows need plucking. Now, what to wear?

After two hours of trying to look half decent and attractive I look into the the mirror. I'm wearing a pair of old black skinnies held up by a studded belt and my favoutite Green Day t-shirt. My black hair is straightened with a fringe that just about covers my eyes which are surrounded with smudged black eyeliner. Well, that's a start I guess. I look at the time, 7:30 am. That gives me half an hour to gulp down some coffee, brush my teeth and say goodbye to mum. I shout out to her while I'm shoving on my Misfits hoodie and converse. "Bye Mum" No response. Oh well, she'll be asleep because of her shift last night, she'll know where I am. I grab my satchell and set foot into the quiet suburban street.

As I walk along the the Wintry street I look around at all the houses, still covered in ice from the cold and snowy weather from Christmas. While I contemplate my surroundings I feel my cell vibrating in the pocket of my jeans. I yank it out and wonder who the hell would be texting me during my part zombie state.

1 NEW MSG
heey Yazzers, how's my lil sis
doing?? tell me how first day goes
and DON'T BE LATE :D good luck.
Nathan xx

I read the text and smile, I love my big brother Nathan. I look up to him so much, he's always been there for me when I've felt like shit. I'd do anything for that boy, which is why I'm going to this new school. Basically, Nathan is gay.

Last year, Nathan told me, my mother and my father he was gay. Me and my mum didn't care one bit, he was still the same lovely boy who should love anyone he wanted. My dad thought differently, that year, he put Nathan through shit, saying no son of his was a sissy. He didn't just bully Nathan, he bullied all of us. My mother was so fed up of him being an asshole to her for the past few years but she wouldn't stand for it when he started on us. She filed for divorce and she won our custody thank god. Nathan was already set to move to an Art College in New York, so mum decided us two would move to New Jersey for a fresh start, and so it would be easier for Nathan to come and visit rather than having to take a flight to our old home in San Francisco. Unfortunately, my father still calls up and rages at us, but we try not to let it get to us.

When I had finished thinking about the whole Nathan situation, I realised I was only a few yards away from the gates of hell: Belleville High School.

Well well well. I know it's pretty crap but it's my first fic so hopefully I'll improve :3 Please review and I'm open to critisism as long as it's constructive.
Thankyouuu (: x





After thinking about the whole Nathan situation I looked up to find that I was only a few yards away from the gates of hell: Belleville High School.



Sign up to rate and review this story