Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I can't stop the rain, but I can stop the tears.

welcome to my broken home.

by perfectzombie 7 reviews

Frank goes home to get a big surprise..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-01 - Updated: 2011-05-01 - 648 words

1Exciting
'It's time for you to leave, Frank.' Gerard growled, shoving me out the way so he could clean up.
'L-leave?'
'Yes. Leave. Go home.'
'But... Why?'
'It's been 3 days.'
'I like it here...'
'I don't care.'
'I can't face my mum,'
'You'll have to.'
'Gerard, plea-'
'NO!' He snapped, throwing a pillow at my head. The past 3 days, he's been acting weird. He would talk to me less and less each day, slowly blocking me out... I wanted to tell him how I felt, every day i got the urge to just run over and kiss him... But I can't. He will never feel the same way about me. I grabbed my bag from the carpet and headed for the door, not looking back. 'Bye, Gerard.' I whispered.

'Mum?' I called, setting my keys down on the kitchen table,
'Frank? is that you?'
'yeah... its me.'
'BABY I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!' she squealed, leaping down the stairs and smothering me in a huge bear hug,
'mmm... missed you too,' I mumbled, trying to break free from her grip,
'I have a BIG surprise for you!' she beamed, letting go of me at last,
'What is it?' I asked, un-interested.
'Well... A police officer came by yesterday, said they had found Jenny! She'll be coming home in about a week, but they want to make sure she's safe first. And you know, run some tests... Isn't this great Frank!?' I was speechless. How did they find her? Did she turn herself in? Does she want to destroy everything even more? 'Frank, honey. I know this is a big shock... I'll give you a moment to take it in,' She smiled, hugging me one last time before pottering off around the house, I just stood there. Letting my thoughts take over me. Wait a minute... Is this why Gerard wanted me to leave? We never watched Tv, well, I didn't anyway. If they found her, surely it would be on the news? Maybe Gerard saw and wanted me to go home and talk to my mum? ...Yes... That's exactly what it is. It must be. Why else would Gerard push me away? I don't think I did anything wrong... I may aswell give him a call, tell him the tragic news. I needed him right now.
'Hello?'
'Gerard?'
'Frank.' He sighed,
'you'll never guess what's happened!'
'What?'
'They've "found" Jenny... she's coming home ... in a WEEK!' i cried,
'WHAT!?' ...Oh, i guess he didnt know. 'HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?'
'I...I'm not sure...'
'FOR FUCKS SAKE FRANK.'
'...what? It's not my fault!'
'..I never said it was.' he grumbled down the phone,
'You meant that though, didn't you? You know what Gerard, I'm sick of this. All you have been is rude to me these past couple of days and i DONT CARE anymore. I don't need you!'
'Frank-'
'GOODBYE.' I screamed, slamming the phone down. I know I over-reacted a bit, but i'm sick of him. I'm sick of my feelings for him. 'Mum?' I called,
'Yes honey?'
'I'm not feeling too good, I think i'm just going to stay in my room for a while. Hope you don't mind,'
'Oh... That's fine! I was just inviting Elizabeth and Mark over for a drink to celebrate!'
'....It's 10.30 in the morning?'
'And? Never too early for a drink, Frank!'
'Mum, don't be stupid. Anyway, Eliza's under-age...'
'Only by a couple of months! Frank I know your worried but i'm fine,'
'Your not fine, Mum.' I said, but she didn't really care. Nobody ever does.




Just a filler i guess! Hope you enjoyed,
XO
Sign up to rate and review this story