Categories > Anime/Manga > Saiyuki

The Moon's Back

by redex 1 review

5*8 [GojyoHakkai] A death, every night.

Category: Saiyuki - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-05-24 - Updated: 2006-05-24 - 302 words - Complete

1Moving
"Fuck me - /Gojyo/-"

It was too hot, too close, too painful to fake. The back of your head grinding into the hard matress, the front of your hips grinding into the hard bones. You're both pretty boney, it's what you get for living off of odd jobs.

"Shut up, you goddamn-"

When you close your eyes, he's still there, and still there when you open them, tearing you apart from the inside out. More painful than loosing an eye, more painful than being clawed or mauled or shot or cut. More painful, becuase his touch /burns/.

"Shit, Gojyo-"

If you cry, he'll stop, so you don't. Even though your throat feels like it's being strangled, even though you think you might be bleeding. Everything is a roar in your ears, even though you're really quite quiet because the neighbors haven't complained yet. Or maybe they're just scared. It sounds in your ears like he's trying to kill you.

Maybe he is.

You wouldn't stop him.

It feels good.

"Ngn...!"

When it pulls out, it feels like someone has ripped apart of you with it. You feel like you have your stomach spilled out on the ground, and you're staring at the ceiling above his head. Red in darkness is black, really, you realize.

He touches you and you shudder.

He does it anyways.

"Stop-!"

You come anyways, because since when has your body listened to your mind?

You're shaking, and he's sitting on the edge of the bed, cigarette already in hand.

You can see the long expanse of his back, and it looks like the moon.

Touching it just makes him look at you, and you do your best to smile.

For the first time, he leans down and kisses you, tasting of cigarettes and broken bones.

And home.

And home.
Sign up to rate and review this story