Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

The Crack Of A Whip

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-03 - Updated: 2011-05-03 - 892 words

4Exciting
I was back on the sofa. Great. I had laughed all the way back here, they decided it would be best to stay at the dinner till they were sure i wasn't crazy or something. I had only just managed to stop giggling afew minutes after being put back in the car. Kobra was sat across from me now, staring at me.
The others were in the next room talking to Dr Dee.
"Listen," Kobra started. "We honestly don't want to hurt you, We just need you to work with us here, Korse has fucked the world over, you need to relies that..."
WHAT THE FUCK!?! These guys aren't very bright. Look at me for gods sake! Do i look like i enjoy Korse or something??? He saw my scars didn't he!?! He can see my face is bruised all over.
"And as for what Dr Dee said, hes a nice guy really, we all just hate BLI so much, we need you to tell us what you know..."
He looked hopefully when stood up and opened my mouth to talk.

The sound of a whip cracked through the air and i dropped to my knees, instinctively taking my bowing position and laying my hands infront of my head on the cold floor. Oh God, please not the whip again. I lay there scared, far too used to this 'game' of WHIP THE WHORE as Korse called it. I heard a pair of boots march into the room and stop suddenly next to me.
"Uhhh..." i heard from above me. But i was unable to move, i had learned not to.
"Whats she doing???" i heard Jets voice boom from directly over me.
"I don't know, she was about to talk then she just hit the floor..." Kobra quickly explained, i felt him kneel down to touch me and i flinched unwillingly under his hand. "Jesus Ribcage, Your shaking."

Another whip crack hurtled into the room and i flung myself away from them. They both took a slow step forward, Jet slowly outreaching his hand to me, like i was a startled pony. I scurried backwards, staring up at them wide eyed. Another crack came and i scrambled backwards once again.
"FUCK! Ghoul!!!" shouted Kobra in realization, he hurried out to the other room.
"Ok Ribcage," Jet said trying to calm me down. "We wont hurt you..." He took another step towards me and i hit the wall.
Another crack came down and i covered my ears.

He crouched down to me, patronizing cunt.

"Its ok, its just Ghoul practicing with a whip he got last week..."
WHAT THE HELL!?! Was that meant to calm me down? Idiot!

Kobra, Ghoul and Poison burst back into the room.
"Just fucking put the whip down for 10 minutes!"
"But its mine!"
"Jesus just give me it!"
Kobra and Ghoul were locked in a death grip fighting over the long strip of black leather. Poison looked on amused not trying to stop them.
"Make me!"
"Gladly!"
"God you fuck-tard!"
"Shit-head!"
"LET GO!!!"
"NO! YOU LET GO!"
"Or what!?!"
"Ill bite you!"
"Ill cut your hair!"
"You don't have the guts midget!"
"Wanna bet scrawny!?!"
"Just let go your scaring her!"

I don't think the even know their in the room anymore...
"FUCK! Your both freakin' her out now shut up!" Jet shouted. "God your like 5 year olds!"
They both let go and made pouty faces.
"Sorry mom!" Kobra mumbled.

Pioson was now staring at me in the corner. My eyes fixed on the whip lying on the ground. He picked it up and carried it over to me. He looked at the whip, then me, the whip, then me.
"So i guess Korse likes to play with these then? God no wonder your so fucked..."
I glared at him.
"Well as useful as that information is..." He put the leather in his back pocket, next to his gun. "We need to know everything you do about BLI. And we don't want you freaking out on us this time."

Jet pulled me to my feet.
"Fuck you..." i just about managed to push from behind my lips.

I didn't like them. I didn't like Korse. I didn't like any of this.

I want to be back home! Although from what i hear in Korses room it might not even exist anymore. I felt my eyes begin to water. So naturally i bolted for the door.

The night time air was cold and dark. But i didn't care,i just wanted to get away from it. Stars are beautiful. Has anybody else notised how pretty they are. Memories came flooding to me of star gazing with my girlfriend. I wonder if she was still alive...
I barley even noticed i was running. My feet were bleeding from jagged rocks on the floor bursting into the soft flesh. I didn't even know where i was going. But i could here people talking behind me. I could here them running. The black empty ness around me was suddenly a glow. I spun to look behind me. Poison was leaning against the car back at the dinner. Sniggering.
"No place to run Ribcage..." He shouted over to me.

"FUCK YOU!" i screamed.



Pioson lifted his gun and...FUCK!
BANG!


------------------------------------------------
OH OH OH BE SURE TO TUNE IN NEXT WEEK KIDS
Sign up to rate and review this story