Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

Emily?

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-09 - 1099 words

2Original
I screamed and tried to protect my head. It wasn't until i heard the thud behind me that i opened my eyes to see an almost dead drac lying twitching on the ground. Jesus, last time i saw one of those guys i was being pulled into a van and being hand delivered to Korse.
I flipped my head back around to the killjoys. They were all watching me. About 10 meters away. Poison was sauntering over, like he didn't really give a rats ass.
I tried to run but stumbled to the ground, the drac had my ankle, squeezing it tightly. He knew who i was.
"IM NOT GOING BACK THERE!" I screamed at the drac. "YOU CANT FUCKING MAKE ME YOU FUCKING BASTARDS! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"
The drac tilted his head confused then tugged me towards him and pulled out handcuffs. I punched and punched and punch at him. I kinda noticed Poison looming over me. He shoved me off the drac with ease and shot it between the eyes. It flopped over dead as dust.
I glared up at poison.
"Ribcage you got some serious issues..." he noted.
I jumped to my feet. I'm not taking this.
"SHUT UP! STOP CALLING ME THAT! AND IM NOT KORSES PET! AND IM NOT YOUR INFORMATION MACHINE! AND IM NOT USELESS!!!" I screeched at him. He looked at me blankly. I was shaking. I started to laugh. But not 'cus i couldn't help it this time, because if i didn't laugh id cry.
"God he must have fucked you up..." He sighed at me, he grabbed my arm to take me back to the dinner.
"NO! im not going back!" i shouted grabbing his gun and aiming at his head.

"What? so we should just let you run back to Korse should we?" he asked frustrated.
"STOP IT!"

WHY THE FUCK would i want to go back to Korse!?! Jesus-fucking-H-Christ! After everything he did to me? after kidnapping me? What about that screams "I Love Korse" to these guys?

"Listen Ribcage, no use in pretending, Korse told us all about you." He stated in a power full tone. What?

My confused look must have given me away.

"He told us about you begging to be taken and how you adore him and how you help give him all his wonderful ideas for a better tomorrow." He hissed at me. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!

I was about to shout at him and deny all the things he just said when the car lights flicked onto full beam. Just about blinding me. I could hear the other 3 walking over. There boots thudding against the ground like a tiny army. I gathered my thoughts and turned. Once again letting the sharp rocks tear against my feet.

"Oh for fuck sake Ribcage you don't even know where your going!" I heard Kobra shout. He was right but i didn't care.

"She wont get far out there with no food or water..." i heard a concernd Jet saying. He was right but i didn't care. Id find a way.


Now far in the distance i heard the car engine rev up. I think i was out of the lights sight in the black night time. I took a hiding place between two rocks. Had i not been next to starvation i don't think i would have fit in the gap. I could see the car going slowly along, torches poking out the windows zapping the places the cars beams couldn't find. I could hear them all calling out to me and trying to convince me to come out, promising they didn't want to hurt me, that they just wanna help. I didn't know to believe them or not, but i decided to stay put until they were gone. I was always best on my own anyway.

The car crept past the rocks, torch beams searching around it, but i kept myself hidden. The car went further into the distance.

I took my chances and ran in the other direction. after a few minutes i couldn't tell what direction i was going. The tiny light provided by the moon did me little good.


I had become dizzy and cramps took hold of my stomach. I fell to the ground clutching at my belly. The mushroom soup found its way up and out of my mouth. My head felt like it was going to explode. My body was craving its medication.

I picked my self up from the ground, still holding onto Poisons gun. I was NOT giving up now. NO.

I'm not letting Korse have me. I'm not letting the killjoys have me. I can make it on my own. I can. End of.

After another few minutes of running my body finally caved in and i collapsed on the ground. I didn't do anything. I just let my body rest as i stared up at the sky. The stars twinkled.



"Amazing aren't they?" I heard from beside me. My head shot around. There, staring at me, with her big emerald eyes and matching green hair was Emily. My love from a far away time.

"E-Emily?" i just about stuttered out.

"Hey Ruru..." She smiled, that classic, award winning squint toothed grin that had my heart in pieces every time.

"You... you're ok?" i felt tears streaming from my eyes.

"Off course im ok..." she giggled at me. "I've been waiting for you..." she breathed out from her Stirling accent.

We had made the mistake of moving to America a few weeks before the war ended. a Few weeks before i was taken.We had wanted adventure...

"I see you let your hair grow back to ginger" she laughed. It was Pink and yellow when i was taken.

"Yeah... He made me shave it off, hes had it this same ginger cut for 3 years." i sobbed out.

"Shhh shhh its ok he cant you anymore..." She whispered, brushing away my tears. "Look what hes done to my baby..." she sighed, putting my head on her lap and brushing my hair with her fingers.

"What happened to you after i left?" i asked, scared of the answer.

"I fought against Korse... just to get you back... I love you..." she whispered. "Its all gunna be ok. I promise. Just go to sleep now..."


------

HEY GUYS! just wanna say keep the revews and stuff coming in, cuzz they help me write the next chapters, every comment helps form the next chapter so keep giving me your thoughts! ^-^ xxRhiannon
Sign up to rate and review this story