Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

Number 3

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-15 - Updated: 2011-05-15 - 1445 words

2Original
I opened my eyes, expecting to see my lover, but instead a group of boys standing next to a parked car. Ghoul passed around his fag, letting the others take a draw, none of them seemed to notice i was awake. I shot my head up. I couldn't see her! Why cant the hell cant i see her!?!
"Guys she's up!" Ghoul smiled.
"You got further out than i thought you would Ribs. Thats a good 4 or 5 miles u got..." Jet laughed pulling me up. I shook him off angrily. Looking around i could see nothing besides them and a waste land, a few trees scarterd randomly across the horizon.
"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER!?!" I turned on him. He looked at me blankly.
"Uhhh... who?" he asked.
"EMILY!" I lunged myself forward, ready to beat it out of the frizzy-haired bastard.

But Poison held me back with ease. "Who the fuck is Emily?" he asked trying to keep me still.

"Ruru whats wrong?" I heard her voice slip through. I shot my head round to where she should have been but an empty space occupied.
"Hotaru im over here!" she shouted. I flipped my head back around to see her standing confused between Kobra and Ghoul.
"Emily! Emily run!" i cried, not wanting her to get caught up in this.

"Ribcage nothings there!" Poison shouted.
"EMILY GO!" i screamed, struggling as hard as i could for freedom. He spun me round and looked me dead in the eye.
"There is nothing there... look..." he said calmly. I turned my head back to Kobra and Ghoul and the empty spot between them.
"N-no... she was there! she was! What have you done with her!?! S-she wouldn- i-..." i trialed off in my confusion.
Poison sighed. "Rib-"
"Stop calling me that!!!" i cried.
"What should we call you then?" he said calmly and clearly. Like he actually gave a rats ass about me. I almost believed him aswell. God i can be thick sometimes.
"Number thre-" i covered my own mouth before i could finish. Oh god. Whats happened to me?...
"Number 3?" Poison raised his eyebrow at me. "You know your shaking right?" he looked me up and down.

NO! My name isn't number 3! Its Hotaru! Why did i say that!?! WHY!?! I lowered my hands shakily.
"H-h-ho-ho-ho-" I couldn't make my name come out. I felt like i was gunna be sick.
"Ho... whats ho?"
"M-m-m-my name..." I whispered.
"Your name is Ho?" he asked... god what a fucking idiot. Of course my names not 'Ho'.
"Ho- ho-o-ot..." Come on! Come on! Hotaru. Say it! FUCKING HOTARU!
"Ok so its Hot now... well aren't we conceded..."
"FUCKING HOTARU!!!" I fell to the ground as i said it. Shock. Pure shock off saying it.
"Jesus... so your names Hotaru? Ok at least we got something outa you..." He laughed, looking at me sat confused on the floor, like a lost child.
"Ho-Hotaru... Hotaru... Hotaru..." I repeated curling up and burying my head in my knees.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU NUMBER THREE!?!" Korses voice scratched. I lifted my head in fright, He stood above me, The sun reflecting from his head, his gaze as terrifying as the knife in his hand.
"YOU. ARE. NUMBER 3. YOU DON'T HAVE A NAME ANYMORE! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK!?! HOW ARE YOU USE THAT NAME!?!"
I screamed. He loomed over me, crouching slowly, smirking.
"NO! FUCK YOU!" I screamed, tears streaming from my eyes. I thought i was free. Why wont he let me go!?!
"Shut up number 3!" he laughed. Slicing my arm. I scurried back. Hoping for one of the killjoys to stop him. But no they just stood there looking baffled.
I covered my head as his knife went over my legs. Pain making me unable to scream.
"PLEASE STOP!!!" i shouted through my sobs. And to my surprise he did.

"Hotaru?" Poisons voice liad down. "We aren't going to hurt you..."
"We promise." said Jet.
"Come on just calm down..." Kobra mumbled trying to prize me open from my foetal position.
"Please?" Ghoul asked helping Kobra.

"NO! He'll KILL ME! STOP! STOP! STOP IT!" I screamed as they forced me into the car.
"Nobodies gunna kill you!" Kobra insisted. "We wanna help!"

"God what did that bastard do to you?" Ghoul asked, more to himself than me, pulling off his jacket and draping it around my bony little body. I looked at my arm and leg. Nothing but scars, no new wounds...
"Yo Poison, pass me the first aid kit would ya?" He asked Poison who was now in the passenger seat. "Jesus look at your feet..."
A small pouch was passed through. Ghoul lifted my bony leg up and stared to wipe the blood from my feet. He rubbed alcohol onto the cuts, making me wince.
"So Your Scottish then?"Jet asked from next to me. Trying to lighten the mood.

I nodded. i couldn't be bothered replying to such an obvious question.
Trying to calm my nerves he put his hand on my back, but i jumped, making Ghoul spill everything on the floor of the car.
"Crap.." Ghoul moaned. He moved to pick them up, but i miss took his movements and covered my face, ready for a slap.
Jet gently lowered my arms from my face. He shook his head sadly. "so my question?" he said trying to keep spirits high.
I nodded yes again. "Wh- where are you taking me?" i whispered. Worried as to what was going on.
"Back to the dinner..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


NARRATORS POV


The sun beamed down on Battery City. Happy little slaves walked around. Discussing the latest celebrity crap and what happened on last nights government approved soaps.
Suddenly two killjoys were thumping past the crowd, backpacks full, guns at the ready. Flashing there colorful lives to the city. Taking down every drac they saw as they shoved past the screaming citizen.
They jumped into and old sports car from way back in the year 2000. Graffited With pink and neon green ice-cream cones. They revved up the car, pulling their protest scarfs from their faces, smiles spread from here to Tokyo.
"WOOOO! Take that you bunch ah fuckin' cunts!" The driver shouted from her window, as the white car behind her hit the bomb she had chucked out the window.
"Nice... what did we get???" asked the passenger. A little English dude from London named Jonny Fox AKA Itch.
"Err i got some water, couple of tins of beans and mushy pees, apples, chocolate, bread and some sporks..."
"You got sporks?" Itch riased his eyebrow at his green haired companion.
"OI! Don't be dissin' the power of the spork! Anyways what did you get?"
He rummaged around in his bag, full of random items of food from yet another hold up in another food store. He adjusted his pork-pie-hat and took a breath in.
"I got 2 frozen king size pizzas, big bag of pasta, tomatoes, fizzy-pop, lettuce, powdered milk, a box of vegetable cup-a-soups, eggs, scones and one small Mellon." he said, holding the Mellon aloft with pride.
"Fucking show off!" She laughed punching him in the arm.
"Yeah yeah yeah, spoken like a true jealous cow." he laughed, switching on the radio.

~ "WHOS STREETS!?!
OUR STREETS!
WHOS STREETS!?!
OUR STREETS!" ~


Itch punched the air.
"YES! Get in!" He laughed. Hearing his bands song on the radio once again. Before the war, he had been lead singer of THE KING BLUES, but when the war began in 2013, Jamie Jazz and Dean Ashton, his best friends and beloved band members were killed. So when he got past his grief, just as the war was coming to a close in 2015 he moved to the USA with his two new best friends. And here he was, the little killjoy Itch.

The song came to an end and the voice of Dr Dee flicked on.



~"Good morning Ladies and Jelly beans!"~
His voice beamed.
~So, boys and girls, cats and squirls, Party Poison has just gotten off his communicator with me. It seams that Korses kitten is talking a little now. After a night spent looking for the little runaway, shes given us her name, eh drum roll please ladies and gents?"~



They both rolled their eyes and did a little drum roll on the dash board, along with every other killjoy listening.



~"Hotaru! Thats right boys and girls, little Scottish girl named Hotaru!..."~



Dr Dees voice continued to blather on, but the car had stopped. Both driver and passenger, locked in each others gaze.



"We gotta find that dinner..." She whispered over the radio.

"Agreed"


---

DUDES MORE FEEDBACK!
Sign up to rate and review this story