Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

TOAST!

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-22 - Updated: 2011-05-22 - 1356 words

2Original
I sat on the couch. Poison next to me. I could hear the others laughing in the next room, making breakfast. Dr Dee had shoved another random album on the station. Giving at least 45 minutes before he had to go back to the studio room. Now he was rummaging around in drawers.

"AHA!" He shouted, pulling out a bag. He zoomed over to me. Why did i have a bad feeling about this?
"They don't call me Dr Dee for nothin' ya know." He pulled out the same tools i would have seen way back in the day at the Doctors office. Guess this means he used to be a doctor before all this crap happened.
"Ok Kitten," I clenched my fists and i heard Poison giggle. "Look into the light for me."
I leant forward and did as he said, what harm could it do?
he did a few worried hmms as he told me to move my eye, he took my blood pressure, he tested my re-action times. The usual shizz. I don't know what he was looking for. I could tell him i was sick. Hardly rocket science.

"Ok Kitte-"
"Uh Dee i wouldn't call her that..." Poison smirked, getting comfy.
Dr Dee raised his eyebrow at me. I kept my eyes on the doodled walls.
"Ok, Hotaru... your malnourished,"

"NO SHIT!?!" i mumbled under my breath.

"so, since we know nothing about you, the question is, did he starve you, or was that your own doing?" What the fuck did he think!?!

I didn't need to answer cuzz the other guys came in with food.
"BEANS ON TOAST BOYS! and err lady..." Kobra beamed handing me a plate and cutlery. I was kinda reluctant to eat it after having chucked up that last food they gave me, but 1. i was hungry and 2. Dr Dee was watching me. So i got stuck in.

"your also very jumpy... but your reactions to pain are slow... gotta say its the first time I've ever seen something like that."
Who did he think he was? Talking like i was some freak? God!



"Shes also hallucinogenic." Poison added, filling his gob with hot beans. I bit my tongue and resisted the urge to swear at him.

"Hmmf, figured she might be..." Dr Dee said putting toast in his mouth.


I rolled my eyes.



"Uhh, Hotaru, whats that on you're neck?" I heard Jet from behind me.

Poison leaned over and moved the hair from my neck, making me tense up, HA! Jumpy my ass. Did i jump? no! HA!

"3" He mumbled confused at the number branded on the back of my neck.

"Thats why you said your name was Number 3. Thats what he called you isn't it?"

I didn't answer. I just concentrated on my food.


There was noise coming from the front room of the dinner. Kobra, Ghoul and Poison grabbed there guns and tiptoed through. Jet pulled me up from my seat and pulled me to the back of the room. He shoved down between the wall and a chest of drawers. FUCK!!! Now what is it? Please don't say hes found me. Oh god.

"Ok, don't panic and just stay there, we wont let them hurt you." he assured pulling out his gun and twirling up to face the door in one smooth motion.

Silence filled the room as they prepared for whatever was about to happen.



Nothing... mabay they were just over re acti-

"HOTARU!!!"


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---ITCHES POV----

We kept driving at high speed determined to get to her. God. I wanted it to be her so so much. But... she was her lover, i can only imaging how badly she wants her back. After 4 years we might finally have found our baby firefly. Thats what we thought her killjoy name would have been, had she not been taken. Baby Firefly. We used to talk about her every day. But it got to painfully after a while. She was the youngest, only by a few years, but still. She was my best friend after... after the boys died. I looked out at the morning dessert. The car kicking up orange dirt.

"You know what the date is?" Her question broke the silence.
"Dunno... April i think."
"Thought so... but what date specifically?"
"God knows... but it cant be far off the 3rd, we might even see her for her birthday..."
"Mabay..." she whimpered.
"Hey,"
"yeah?"
"Don't cry, shed shout at you and you know it." i laughed.
"I know, she was never to stingy with the shouting" she laughed shakily, genuine happy smile.
"The killjoys have her, thats the most important thing, shes not missing anymore..." i said. Happy she was alive.
"What if she doesn't remember us? I mean, anything could have happened to her... she must be so scared..." her voice almost broke.
"Shes strong, shes not scared of nuffin'"
"True." she smiled, keeping one hand lazily on the wheel as the car hit 100mph.
"She wont have forgotten us. You know that."
"Yeah... But what if its not her?" she sighed.

Her body became straight and stiff, i fallowed her gaze.

"Stop the car." The car screeched to a halt about a mile from the dinner. "We don't want them to hear us, we walk up, and then pray to god it goes smoothly."
She nodded, not changing her serious expression.
We took our guns out, ready for a fight, but hoping we wouldn't have one on our hands.

When we finally got up to the door, she took the left, i took the right, the windows were blacked out, posters all over the walls, a vendi was shoved against the far left, she nodded at me, i kicked the door open, guns ready. Empty. The dinner had grubby floors, broken chairs, nothing out of the usual. There was a dinner more or less identical to this one in every zone. Nobody was there on first glance, but it wasn't long until 3 guys popped out, aiming at us.

"Killjoys?" The red head asked. Aiming at me. I looked at my partner-in-crime. She had two guns, one in each hand, aimed at the other two guys who were aiming at her.
"Yep." i answered.
"God our EXTERMINATE poster is on your wall outside, idiots..." She complained from next to me.
"Attitude!" smirked the guy with blonde hair.
They all lowered their guns.
We looked at each other and let our arms fall to our sides.
"Who are you?" the guy with black hair asked.

"Never mind us," She said. "Which one of you is Party Poison?"



"Now your just being rude. I'm Poison, Whats it to you?"

"You have something of ours."

"When you tell us who you are we can discuss what ever the hell your talking about." He growled.



I sighed. "Itch."

"Ok, and the girl?" asked blonde.

"Emerald Sky." She stated seriously.

"We came for Hotaru."

Black hair raised his brow. "Yeah? And who are you exactly? How do we know you don't just work for Korse? Come to collect the poor girl!?!"

"WE KNOW HER NOW LET US SEE HER!!!" Emerald shouted. We both made a burst for the door behind them. Not our original plan but oh well.

Blonde grabbed her and the other two pinned me to the floor. I fucking hate being small.

"Both off you calm down now!" Blonde boomed, struggling with Emerald.

"Like fuck we will!" she spat back at him as he pushed her over a broken chair.



"HOTARU!!!" We screamed simultaneously.



"Both off you stay still and do as we say, then you can see her!" Blonde repeated.

we looked at each other, and nodded in defeat.



We stood up and they went to pat us down, they tried to take our guns.

"This is bullshit!" I shouted, we both pushed past them into the hall and went through the only open door, at the end.

There she was. Cowering in the corner. Staring up at us with massive eyes. We both froze.

I started to laugh, winded.


DOOF!

My head crashed agianst the hard floor.


------------------------

Need more feedback!
Sign up to rate and review this story