Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

Needle and thread

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-24 - Updated: 2011-05-24 - 1455 words

2Original
I'm mad! I'm seeing shit again. They were so lifelike i almost thought they were real.

Itch was struggling under Poison, his head had a gash in it from were he hit the floor.
Emily was just looking at me, she barely even noticed Jet with his gun in her face.
I shut my eyes and covered my ears. Out of sight out of mind. I'm NOT having these cunts thinking I'm mental.
Despite covering my ears i could hear the shouting.

"Who are you!?!" said Dr Dee.
"They said they were here for the girl!" Poison.
"They could work for Korse!" Ghoul.
"Do i look like i fucking work for Korse!?!" Itch shouted in that same old angry tone i sometimes heard him use, that familiar London accent booming in.

I peaked open one eye. Itch and Poison had swapped places, Itch had scurried on top. Emily was smiling, even with Jet in her face.
Kobra leant down next to me and put a hand on my back, making me jump.
"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Emily screamed, jumping forward and pulling her gun.
Jet shot her hand making her scream and fall.
Itch caught her before she hit the ground and Jet picked up her gun.
"Picking on fucking girls now are we!?!" Itch shouted up at him examining Emilys hand. She growled up at Kobra... had she been able to move her hand i bet she would have flipped him off.
"She pulled out a gun!" Jet whined.
"Look whose talkin'!"
"Who the hell are you!?!"
"He said his name was Itch and the girls name was Diamond Sky." Poison answered.
"Emerald sky." She gritted her teeth.
"Whatever!"
"ALL OF YOU STOP FUCKING ARGUING! IT WONT GET US ANYWHERE!" Dr Dee interrupted.

"Why do you want the girl?" Dr Dee asked.
"Cuzz shes our fuckin' friend!" Itch spat back.
"How do we know you don't work for him?" Poison asked.
"ASK HER!!!" Itch shouted in frustration.

All eyes turned to me. NO! NO! NO!
"Hotaru?" Kobra asked from beside me.
I covered my eyes and ears again. Its not real its not real its not real.
I felt him shake me lightly, then a little harder.
"NO! ITS NOT REAL! ITS NOT REAL!" I heard my self shout.

"H-Hotaru?" Itch stammered.
"Ruru... Do you remember us?... Its Emily" I heard her voice break.
"SHUT UP! EMILYS DEAD! SOS ITCH! YOUR NOT FUCKING REAL!"
"I'm real damn it and so is he!"
"Please babe remember us!"
"SHUT UP! IM JUST SEEING THINGS!"

"You're Emily?" Poison whispered to himself.
"Yeah why?"
"No reason..."

I opened my eyes. They both had tears streaming down their faces.
"Look at us... we.are.real. Remember us?" Itch pleaded.

"Hotaru, their real. Now do you know them!?!" Poison demanded.

I didn't answer. I couldn't answer. My tongue was stuck to the top of my mouth. I crawled shakily to them. I reached out my hand slowly, i could hear myself whimpering. Itch and Emily both reached out for me, i collapsed into them. I was snuggling into both their laps. It took a minute before it sunk in. They smelt of dust and grass and mud...no change there then.

"What did they do to you?" I heard Emily whispered, feeling my ribcage. Itch was stroking the scars on my legs in horror.
I felt my self break down into load sobs. God i had missed them so so much! Even if i had wanted to talk, i couldn't. i could hardly breath from sobbing. 4 years of torture, 4 years of rape, 4 years of wanting to die, 4 years of loneliness, over...i hoped... but for the mean time, i was with them, i cried for Britain. I couldn't stop my self. They both cradled me. I loved the feeling of their hands on my body. They were so warm. They looked just like i remembered.

Emily with her cropy green sparkling hair, her Audrey Hepburn features, her curvy shapely body. The 50 lairs of smudgy eyeliner and orange overshadow. The bridge piercing and the lip piercings, the tattoo sleeves. She was wearing an apple green tank top and red tartin riped shorts that i assume were once trousers, fishnet tights and black boots.

Itch, the short arse, his short black hair hidden under his pork-pie hat, a baggy Sham 69 T-shirt that showed off his scruffy, DIY tattoos and a pair of dark blue jeans and what-had-once-been-white trainers. His nose ring flopping around. His large pronounced lips.

What must they think off me now? Last time they saw me... i was happy... i had pink hair... i had piercings... but now..
My eyes were tired and surrounded by black rings, i couldn't smile... my skin was pale, i was so tiny, i couldn't stop shaking... I'm not their girl anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------Poisons POV---------------------

Everybody was silent, watching her cry. Shit. I'm starting to think we got this all wrong. Shes not what Korse said. Well its not like we arent trying to help her. We wanted to free her from Korse either way. We didn't relies how bad things were until just now. We knew he was hurting her but it was just now it sunk in.

So if she didn't want to be with Korse... how did she get there?

We cant let her be scared off us, she could be so usefully as a killjoy.

"What happened to her?" Emerald asked scared. Looking up at me.
"W-well... she wont tell us anything. All we know is what Korse told us and thats all lies..."

I watched as they tried to comfort her.
Itch took his hat off and put on her shivering head, covering her ginger hair. He rocked her back and forth and started to sing.


"She's got a million dollar face but,
She hasn't got a place to go.
Drunk again on a rainy night in Soho.
Her friends have left her, she doesn't need them
So she takes the shortcuts down the back alleyways.
Past the city boys, the crack heads and the runaways
Where the homeless hold their sermon and pray.

Woah, she's got a needle and thread.
Shes sewing up all the holes in the back of her head.
Woah, she's got a needle and thread.
And all the smiley cats go.

Illuminated by the fireworks,
The rain pours down on me.
I stand outside your window reciting poetry.
Plucking stars out of the purple sky.
I'll fish shoot the moon, reel it in,
Its all i have to give.
It don't compare, it don't compare to you.

Woah, she's got a needle and thread.
Shes sewing up all the holes in the back of her head.
Woah, she's got a needle and thread.
She's got a needle and thread.

Woah, she's got a needle and thread.
Shes sewing up all the holes in the back of her head.
Woah, she's got a needle and thread.
And all the smiley cats go."

(SONG LINK AT BOOTOM OF PAGE)


I recognized his voice from somewhere put i couldn't put my finger on it. She giggled through her tears. Oh sure she smiles for him!

"Hey... i remember that smile..." he said softly.
"We missed you so so much..." Emerald whispered.
She snuggled into them both. Great.

I pulled Kobra into the next room.
"We need to find out how they know her." i stated.
"Agreed. They could be anybody."
"Killjoys at least... could be worse."
"This girl somehow got into Korses hands, i want to know how."
"We gotta make them stay with us. I don't trust them to take care off her." i added looking through the door at the crying girl. "Shes way to messed up"
"I know but what the hell are we gunna do? Lock them in?" he said sarcastically.
"You know what i mean. If we can convince them then..."
"Ill take the two of them, you takes Hotaru."
"What shall we say?"
"Play it by ear. Just try to explain how worried we would be.." he sighed.
"Yep."
"Wow your really worked up about this arent you?"
"NO!"
He raised his eyebrow.

But i was. It was kinda nice having somebody to take care off. Other than Grace, but she only comes for visits every so often, when her parents need a break. But for a minute i thought, hey, heres somebody we can get to stay with us, and shes pretty cute too. If it weren't for the constant freaking out shed be kinda hot.

I was about to open my mouth when we heard her scream.

==============================================================
FEED-FUCKING-BACK! please? XD SONG BY THE KING BLUES: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2L1t_ySRko PLEASE LISTEN TO IT!
Sign up to rate and review this story