Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

Wrong Date

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-19 - Updated: 2011-06-19 - 1470 words

2Original
Poison and Kobra abruptly left the room. And Dr Dee left the room to attend to his radio station. Meh. I had more important things on my mind. Itch and Emily were here! I had so many questions. I cant wait to go home. We all had a little flat that we shared. I cant wait to see it again! And our friends!
"C-can we go home?" i managed to stutter out.
They looked at each other with a look i had never seen before, It was of sadness, fear, bewilderment, a depraved sort off face that made my heart stop.
"Its gone..." Itch whispered.
"H-h-huh?" the words smashed me in the face, shattering what little hope was left.
"Korse had it destroyed, he built a BLI base on top of it..." Emily sighed angrily
Thats it. Everything. Everything... my entire life had been destroyed... Korse had taken everything from me. Even my sanity. I had gone numb now. Every thing was silent. I could see them talking to me. But i heard nothing. I lifted my self from the ground. I felt nothing as i started punching the graffitid concrete wall, my hand was bleeding, i could see the violent, crimson liquid running from my thin lair of sickly white skin. A sight i was all to used to seeing now.
KORSE! The name hurtled around my head. I punched harder and harder until i felt Jet lifting me off the ground and pulling me from the wall. All the noise and chaos returned to my ears, like i was emerging from water.
"Hotaru what the hell are you trying to do!?!" He shouted at me.
I opened my mouth but only a scream emerged.
I was screaming yet again.
"LET ME GO! LET ME GO!!!" i cried as he held me above the ground. I kicked and thrashed in anger. Heat pounding inside my body, controlling me like Korse once had. Poison and Kobra jumped into the room, assesing the situation. I kicked over a table, nocking over the beans and toast we had been eating, smashing glasses and plates. Everything seemed to play in slow motion now. I watched as a thin glass vase with a small blue flower fell to the ground, the glass holding the flower shattered into tiny, insignificant pieces, letting the flower lay in a puddle of clear water, surrounded by sparkling glass.
Then something i never expected happened. Poison bent down to it, tears in his eyes. He slid his hand lightly under the baby-blue petals and lifted it up, like it was something precious.
I stopped struggling, my body still full of rage. Emily and Itch signaled to Jet to let me down, placing my feet on the floor i was over come with dizzy-ness but i hid it from them. I could see both their bewilder faces, streaming tears, my own personal poison.
There he was. Korse standing behind her. I screamed and lunged at him, Emily jump out the way.
Korse moved to the door. Laughing at me! CUNT!
"STOP IT! STOP IT!" I screeched.
I felt a hand on my shoulder, i swung around and punched what i had expected to be Korse, but was instead a girl with Emerald eyes.
Her body made a thump on the floor and blood dripped from her lip. She was looking up at me with sad eyes.
I felt myself baking into the hall way, and then my body turned to face he door, my legs started moving fast, but Poison grabbed me by the arms and pulled me back. He spun me around and put his warm leather gloves on my face, making me look him in the eye.
"Hey, hey, hey... look we arnt gunna hurt you ok?..." he whispered. FUCK HIM! He has no idea whats happening to me...whats happened to me...
"Look come with me..." he said pulling me in some random room.
"OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER!?!" i heard Emily from behind me.
"He just wants to talk to her... and i want to talk to yo-" Kobra was cut off by Poison shutting the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
POISONS POV

I cut of the noise from the other room, shutting the door and flicking the light switch. We were in the "Hospital room", witch basically consisted of one bed, a sink and a big box full of Dr Dees first aid shit.
I reached out my hand to touch her shoulder but she jumped back in fright.
"I told you... i wont hurt you..." i sighed, looking at her nervous little freckled face under the dim lighting of the windowless room.
"You threatened to kill me..." She mumbled in resent.
I sighed noticing the warning burn i had given her. It blended in nicely with the million other scars and bruises that covered her fragile body.
"Look, i am so, SO sorry."
She looked at me in disbelief. I took her hand and sat her on the bed. I made sure to put myself way at the other end of the bed when i saw her reaction to being put on it. The less she freaks out the easier this will be.
"We need you to stay."
She just sat there silently, twiddling her thumbs, unable to look at me. She rocked back and forth, slowly, i was beginning to identify just how many things were wrong with her mental state.
"I wanna go home..." she whispered.
"I know... but if you want, this can be your home, you and your friends, with us..."
"I want my home back!" she shouted.
"How long were you with Korse?" i questioned in curiously.
"Depends... whats the date?"
"Oh...err... hold on i know this... April the 2nd 2019!" i smiled pulling out a calendar from the drawer that Dr Dee used. She smirked to herself and i saw a little glint in her eye.
"What?"
"Nothing... just i kept the date in my head... i was so close..." She mumbled to herself.
"SO? How long were you with him..."
"4 years and 6 days."
I almost let my jaw drop.
"How did he get you... if you didn't go willingly?"
"GOD! What makes you all think i wanted to be his... 'Kitten'" She spat out the last word.
"Korse said some stuff... but how did you end up with him?"
"I was walking home... I was... i was smiling... and some dracs shoved me in a van... a-and i was put in my sell... and now im here."
"Well at least your safe now..."
"Yeah" she scoffed.
"What? You are!"
"You held a gun to my head! You held a tazer to my throat!"
"You just randomly stated screaming! We got freaked out! I mean who the fuck just sits in a car, starts screaming, attacks a bunch off us and then starts laughing!?!"
Shit... nice Poison... nice.
"A PERSON WHO HASN'T SPOKEN IN 3 YEARS IS WHO! THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD SPOKEN IN 3 FUCKING YEARS!!!"
I didn't know what to say. She hadn't spoken in all that time? God what had he done to her? Her stomach growled and she winced in pain.
"He had you on medication didn't he...to keep you from dying..."
She nodded, her eyes on the floor. I stood to my feet and something fell out my pocket. Ghouls whip. I picked it up, but i guess she didn't see that when she finally brought her eyes up to me. She pretty much fell from the bed and scurried backwards.
"Stay away from me!" She slipped out.
"Whut?" I looked down and saw what she saw, a man holding a whip. "Oh shit! No! I was just picking it up i promise." i took a step forward but she freaked out.
"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! Please... please...please...please." She was crying, curling up into a ball and rocking back and forth.

I felt myself becoming angry. Not at her. At Korse. My fists were clenching, normally this is the point when id go out looking for dracs to shoot. But i had to take care of this, so i let it go. I looked down at her.
"Hey, look at me!" i asked a tad more abrupt than i had planed it to sound. But she did Anyways. I put the whip down onto the floor slowly along with my gun and my handcuffs. I slid them across to her.
"Huh?"
"Im un-armed, im not going to hurt you, i just want to talk..." i said sitting down across from her.

"How old are you?" i wondered, she looked like she was young, if you looked past the burst lip and black eyes.
"21 tomorrow" she whispered.


Im sorry i havent been on, no computer, will update ASAP xxxxrhi comments pleeeeease!
Sign up to rate and review this story