Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

Caged

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-16 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 2161 words

3Exciting

ITCH POV====

Kobra took us into what we think was a kitchen, it had a stove anyway... fail... still better than our tent and camping cooker.
Emerald was itching to get back to Hotaru. I could see it in her eyes, she kept glancing at the door Poison had took her behind.

"Ok... listen, we really don't think its a good idea for Hotaru to leave yet..." he started.
"Oh? And whys that?" Emerald growled.
"We just don't think she would be stable enough."
"Not stable?" I questioned leaning against the door frame.
He nodded at me and rubbed the bridge of his nose.
"Shes fine! I mean of course shes a little freaked out i mean she just found out her home is gone!" Emerald argued.
"No. We mean shes REALLY unstable, on top of being mallnurished and no doubt taking Korses drugs, shes traumatized, shes hallucinogenic and prone to violent outbursts." He stated sadly.
"Traumatized?" I mumbled, my mood limiting.
"We don't know what Korse did to her for sure, but, when we found her she was tied up in nothing but underwear and a gimp-hoodie, so we can guess what he used her for."
"SHUT UP!" Emerald yelled angrily.
"Hey hey hey, shh" I calmed her, pulling her in for a hug. The truth was i wanted to cry.
"LET US TAKE HER!" Emerald shouted aggressively.
"We want you all to stay." he replied calmly.
"But shes our friend!"
"We don't know who you are, look at this from our point of view! We find some poor girl locked up at that...place and just as we start to make progress with her two randomers pop up and demand her from us!"
"SHUT UP! Just let us have her back and we will be on our way!"
"NO! Its whats best for her not her friends!"
"You were going to shoot her!"
"WHAT!?!"
"I quote Dr Dee, At one point they were going to shoot it out of her!"
"Oh that was just him exaggerating!"
"LIKE IM MEANT TO BELIEVE YOU WANT WHATS BEST FOR HER!"
"LIKEWISE! If you care about her so much how was she taken!?!"

Well that was it.
I jumped forward and pushed my fist into his face. If its a fight he wants its a fight hes gunna get!!!
He pushed his back into mine, i grabbed his arm and twisted it, i punched him in the gob, he tripped me over and kicked me in the gut.
Emerald pushed him back into the wall and he. I flipped my short legs into the air and landed on my feet, i punched him in the chest and Emerald pulled him down by the hair.

The other 2 pulled us away from him, pinning me to the gowned and her to the wall.
"What in the mother off fuck is going on in hear?" the one with black floppy hair shouted.
"You say one more fucking word about her and ill kick your teeth in!" Emerald spat at Kobra.
"Your fucking insane!" he shouted back.

"EVERYBODY JUST CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW!" The frizzy head shouted.
We all did as he said, fighting wasn't going to make this any better.

"you had no right to say that!" i complained angrily.
"Well, how did it happen then!?"

"How did what happen???" frizzy questioned
"How was she taken if they take such good care of her...hmm???"

We both looked down. We didn't know.
"She just... never came home..."
"We thought she was dead..." Emerald whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POISONS POV

She giggled a little as i told her the story of the Micky-Shower-Heater insodent. Over the last 10minuates or so, she seems to have let me move closer, her limet seems to be about a meter and a half away... better than before.

"So, how bout you? Any embarrassing storys?" i asked trying to make my own little hunt for information more casual.
She just shook her head. She wasn't one for talking, truth was i wanted to know everything she new about BLI, but my old technique didn't work so time for a new one, make her tell me slowly.
"Come on! You must have some!"
She just shook her head again.
"How about any brothers or sister?" i asked changing the subject.
She didn't move for a minute. Her eyes were wide and looking at the floor. She looked like a scared little girl in my old baggy clothes and bare feet.
"Well?" i pressed gently.
"No..." she said quietly. I could tell she was lying.
"Don't lie to me!" i blurted out. She held her breath and started trembling. Shit! Well done Poison, now shes scared again!
"Crap, look im sorry i just... i cant help if you don't tell me everything...." i appealed.

Hers eyes shot up like daggers.
"Who said i want your help?" she mumbled bitterly.
"Well i don't know, i mean you were just doing so well on your own."

Just then the door opened.
"Guys i think we should get heading now, before it gets dark." Kobra mentioned.
"Fine, ill be out in a sec."
He shut the door and i turned back to her.
"Come on." i sighed pulling her to her shaky feet. She stumbled a little, looking frail and dizzy, like a ghost.
"So where is it we have to go?"
"Nowhere and anywhere."
"Meaning?"
"We cant stay in one place to long, its dangerous. So we move around allot. Everybody out here does."
"How many Killjoys are there?"
"Lots. All out for Korse."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotarus POV

What am i stupid? Like i didn't know what the idiot was doing. He was trying to make me talk about Korse. But meah. I don't care. Theres nothing to tell.
As Emily pulled me by the hand to her car i grinned.
"Oh my god... YOU STILL HAVE JEFF?" I squeaked, looking at my old car.
"Darn tootin' we do! Good as new!"

I turned back to see Poison and Itch arguing.
"FINE! But if shes going in your car im going in it too!" Poison stated marching over.
"WHY!?!"
"So you don't fuck off with her!"
"Look fine, what ever, just get in the car!"
"I will!" Poison slammed the passenger seat door.

Me and Emily stiffled our giggles getting in the back and Itch took the drivers seat.
As our car fallowed the other car, we could hear something rolling around the floor, Poison put his hand under and pulled out...
"Why the fuck is their a midget-Mellon on the floor!?!" Poison laughed.
"Cuzz its dinner!" Itch said defending the Mellon.

I felt Emily hug me a little tighter. Man this was good!
She rummaged around behind her in the boot and pulled out a backpack full of food, she passed me a bar of chocolate.
Oh god! i just about screamed when i saw it! I ripped the packet open and shoved it into my mouth.
I could hear them all giggling at me.
"Shut the fuck up!" i yelled shoving more into my mouth.

Itch looked in the wing mirror.
"Shit."
"Crap," Poison pulled a walkie talkie from his pocket. "Guys are you getting this?"
~"Yeah~" Kobras voice came through.
"two drac cars closing in, priority, protect the girl."
~"Got it!"~

I wiped my head around to see two white cars coming closer and closer by the second.
Poison leaned out the window and startrted shooting and so did Emily.
The car infront of us swerved to a thrashing stop and Itch swerved our car behind it, and in unison everybody but me got out of the two cars and started firering.
I tried to get out but Poison pushed my door shut. He looked at me for a second with a serious expression.
"Your not strong enough for fighting, don't worry we'll protect you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POISONS POV


I looked back at the 2 cars, all the dracks were dead but we could see a white van closing in.
KORSE!
"What the fuck is that bastard doing here!?!" I shouted.
"Who cares, just shoot the cunt if you get the chance!" Jet said in reply.

The van stopped in front of us and Korse got out, dracs guarding him.
"Hello boys" he smirked.
"what the hell do you want Korse!?!"Ghoul shouted.
He lifted his finger slowly and pointed it at Hotaru.
"That."
"You aren't getting her!" Emerald shouted.
"You see," He continued as if he hadn't heard her. "I don't like it when other people play with my toys... so i made this..." He pulled out a small button and waved it around.
"What the hell is that meant to be?" I asked.
"Well Party Poison, i simply press this button and..." He pressed the button. Nothing for a second. I was opened my mouth the talk but i was cut off by Hotaru waling.
She got out of the car and started crawling to Korse.
I held her on the spot. She looked me in the eye again, pleading me to help her. I had never seen a look of fear so indescribable as hers at this moment.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER!?!" Emerald screeched.
"Well when i press this button it triggers the most unbearable pain in its head you see, one of the training techniques i used when i first found my little pet. Every time i press this, number 3 is trained to crawl over to me." He pushed it again.

She cried out in agony and wriggled free from my grip. The same sanario was repeated by Itch and Emerald, only they held on for longer. But soon she was infront off Korse, head down, on her hands and her knees.
He put his hand under here chin to lift her head to his as he kneeled down to her height. I couldn't take my eyes from them.
"Hello number 3." He smiled as she quivered. "I hear you've been speaking... tut tut tut..." He smirked wiggling a finger, "Well then i guess ill just have to re-train you wont i?" He slapped her in the face and in unison, every one of us started shooting at him. He smirked at us when all of our shot were stopped by dracs jumping infront of them. Killing them instead of him.
He pulled out a gun and aimed it at the girls head. "You shoot me i shoot her... and we know Poison cant let that happen."
FUCK! I hate that bastard so much, i would happily kill him now if i could, but she might die to... no i cant risk it.
"Now number 3, take off those clothes," She hesitated. "TAKE THEM OFF NOW!" He shouted, smashing her in the side of the face with his fist.
She did it immediately after that. She slid out of my T-shirt and Ghouls baggy shorts. Leaving them in a pile on the ground beneath her fragile, tiny body. I could feel my eyes welling.
"Good girl. Now into the cage." He said as if it were the most normal thing in the world.
"CAGE!?!" Emerald shouted angrily.
"DON'T DO IT HOTARU!" Itch shouted at her.
God the look of confusion in her face was unbearable.

When she didn't do as he said, he pulled out a whip. OH GOD.
The long thick black leather sliced into her skin, so long it wrapped around her back and hit her stomach instead, I don't know which nios was worse, the sound of the whip hitting her, or her scream that she held back in her lungs and turned into a meer whimper. She crawled into a metal cage that she could barely move in behind her, the door slammed shut as she curled into a ball.

"KORSE YOU FUCKING LET HER GO NOW!!!" I roared at him.
"WE WILL GET HER BACK YOU SLIMY WORTHLESS BASTARD!" Ghoul shouted as he got into the van with the cage.

"We cant just let him take her!" Emerald pleaded.
"WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU HAVE ME DO!?! IF WE GO NEAR HE SHOOTS HER!" i shouted in frustration as the van drove into the distance.
I am going to get her back. I need somebody to take care off and she is perfect. From her sad eyes to the mystery off who she was, i wanted her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotarus POV_

I was crying, large salty droplets silently slid from my eyes. Please don't leave me please don't leave me, i pleaded them all in my head.I could see each of their faces. Ghoul, Jet, Kobra, Itch, Emily and Poison. My hope fell when the van started moving with ease. I don't wana go back with Korse. He would kill me.

"Now then number 3, what should i do with you?" he asked looming over me. "You disobeyed, but don't worry, we can soon fix that..."
Everything went black.




---------------

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, NO COMP LOL, XXXXRHI
Sign up to rate and review this story