Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

Memory?

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-16 - 1629 words

0Unrated
I'm so tired. So, so tired. I could feel big bags hanging from my eyes. My body had gone into odd sleeping pasterns over the last few days, i had been having the worst dreams. Dreams of some guy with red hair taking me away. The dreams of freedom are the worst dreams in my eyes. They build your hopes up, and then you wake. Dreamless sleeps are better.

I think the last night i had a good sleep was about 3 days ago...mabay 4... Things had been kinda weird the last few days. Not just my sleeping patterns, not just dreams but Korse aswell. His visits became less regular, his eyes seemed angry as opposed to amused.

The door slammed open. fourth time today.

Korse grabbed my ankles and dragged me from my corner, my unfed body surrendering to his will, staring passively at the ceiling as my head dragged along the freezing concrete. He pulled me up and shoved my feet into over sized, wedged stiletto-boots, i struggled to keep my balance as head rushes overcame me. He tied my hands together alittle to tightly and slid the rope through a hoop on the ceiling. He pulled my hands above my head and i whimpered slightly, making him snap an icy smirk at me. He placed to wooden blocks on the floor, each about 4inches high and i found my self being shoved onto the damn things. I barely had time to gian balance when he pulled my arms higher until i could feel pain shooting through my arms and i almost hung from the ceiling.
"So..." he smirked circling me like a vulture. "What should we do with my little pet..." He grabbed my hair and pulled it back, making me whimper in pain. "What was that 3!?!" He growled. i was silent, hoping for his approval.
"Good little slut." he smiled sweetly. He slid his hand down my back, breathed slowly n my neck, making me shiver. He grabbed my hair and pushed my dry lips against his, with his other, he ripped off my underwear and explored my body yet again.
He walked away from my cell and returned with a hose... something in my eyes must have given away my confusion because he giggled and gave me a wink. He aimed the hose at me and it turned on.

The ice cold water hit me hard. Oh Fuck! Fucking Cold! Fuck, fuck, fuck! The high pressured cold blast made me loose my balance and i fell from the blocks and felt my arms screaming with the pain of suspending my entire body above the ground. He turned the water off and took in the sight of me scrambling in the air, whimpering helplessly in agonizing pain. He walk over to my shivering, shaking, dripping wet body and brought my eyes to his.

i could feel my life slipping away, starvation, torture and my cell all took its tole on both body and mind. I started to black out, my pulse started to slow, Korse shoved pills and water down my throat, as he did every time this happened. He never just let me die.

There was commotion coming from some place in the building and the sound traveled up to my windowless cell. Turning his head back to me, he pushed my weak little body and it swung through the air. "Ill be back." He stated before shooting the rope and letting my body fall to the ground with a thump, and as he left, he dropped a piar of pink panties in front of my and nothing else.
"put some clothes on." and with that the door slammed shut.
I pulled on the panties and just lay there shivering, in the cold wet pool that had formed all over the neon white room.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poisons POV

We all woke at night. She had been gone for 4 days now, and we had a plan.

We gathered our things and drove in silence, i was in the car with Itch and Emerald whilst the others drove ahead.

My radio broke the silence.

~ "You guys ok back there?" ~ my brothers voice asked.
"Yeah, eyes on the road." i said back to the idiot who had been trusted to drive MY fucking car.

"We don't even know if shes there...If shes dead i don't know what ill do." Emerald whimpered. Over the last few days i had learned a fair bit about them. They were right. They did love her.
"Yeah, i know darlin'" Itch sighed in an understanding way.

We pulled up next to the building in the dark. And entered. We took out 12 cameras, and 8 dracs in silence. We were close to the place we found her the first time, indicating it was time to split up. I nodded to the guys and we split into 2 groups, me, ray, Itch and Emily in one. Micky and Frank in the other, they ran to create a distraction whilst we lay in wait for our chance to enter Korses quarters. After afew minuets Korse ran past us and down the stairs to find out what was happening, surrounded by dracs.

"You sure they gunna be alright?" Itch asked in that ridiculous accent.
"Yeah thieve done this a thousand times before" Jet reply.
"Move" i said slipping into Korses room and Jet kicked the hidden steel wall he had found her behind before until it flue open.

We stared in stunned silence.

----------------------------------------

Hotarus POV

I saw people in the door way, staring at me, but i didn't look up. I didn't care enough to try. I just lay there in the naked heap i had landed in. Bear skin turning white.

One jumped infront off me and i didn't flinch. He cut the rope around my hands and i let my heavy eyes travel up and saw the red haired man. The man from my dreams!
My eyes widened in shock. Another man slid over and covered me with a huge baggy T-shirt and a leather jacket. His familiar one-eye looking sympathetic.

"Can you stand?" He asked softly.
I didn't answer. I hadn't spoken in 3 years. I doubted if i ever would again to be honest. Something about them was sending emotions through me.
I reached out for the red-heads knife and made a half hearted attempt at attacking myself with it. Red head raised an eyebrow and took it from me.

"We don't have time for this!" another guy shouted. That voice... Itch... but hes dead. And Emily... staring at me in tears.
In my shock i flung myself back. The now shirtless fizzy-haired man plucked me from the ground and they all started to run.

We came to a room filled with dracs, along with Korse and two other weird people who i vagly recognized, one had a green monster mask on and the others face was covered by a scarf. I was put down behind a vending machine.

"Stay here until we say." The shirtless man with the eye-patch said. As i watched him walk away, pictures, images slid around in my head. He was eating soup. Mushroom. Jet. Jet. Jet. The word rattled around my head.

As i watched the fight that seemed to never end. dracs landed on the floor in heaps.

One with the blonde hair was shot in the arm. Emily shot the drac that did it in the head. Emily. EMILY! A smile spread across my face. Images of her and Itch holding me in their arms on the floor, Itch and red head fighting, random pictures of...of...toxic? Venom? Poison? POISON! Thats it!

Just as my happiness began to peak, Emily stopped. She fell to the floor infront of me, the drac finished the job and shot her in the back. She looked over at me and smiled lovingly before closing her eyes.

I shoved my body against the corner i hid in and my heart raced. Oh god.

"EMILY!!!" Itch roared shooting the drac responsible in the head. "NO-O-O!!!" he cried over her body. He went insane and shot every drac in his firing line until they were all dead, Korse had disappeared.

"Grab the girl, we don't have much time." Blond shouted tending his arm.
Poison was trying to pick up Itch who was holding Emily in his arms, weeping helplessly.
"WE CANT LEAVE HER HERE!"
"Itch shes gone!" Poison shouted, pulling him away from her still little body.
"NO! You can fuck off! I'm not leaving without her!" He screamed.

Itch and Poison lifted my limp darling. I couldn't bring myself to cry anymore. And once again images of me crying and screaming at the random boys popped into my mind. Bits of memory i couldn't reach.

Frizz head starting coming over to get me, Itch, Poison and Emily went towards the car outside, Blonde and green-face kept watch for more dracs, telling us to hurry.

I bolted upright and ran for the open door, i cant take this, i want freedom, i want to go home.
Green-face grabbed me and i struggled for freedom, punching and kicking.
Blonde held me still and held a cloth infront of my mouth, i tried not to breath in the damp cloth but i couldn't help it.

I blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, sorry its been so long but u know how it gets.
BIG NEWS!!! I MET ITCH! THE REAL LIVE ITCH AT HIS LAST GIG IN GLASGOW,ran into him before the show and made a fool outa myself! It was soooo awesome! Thats why i started doing this story again! EEEP! I met my idol!
If you don't know itches and, THE KING BLUES check um out, ska-folk-punk awesomeness.

Give me feedback for ideas

Thanks :)
Sign up to rate and review this story