Categories > Original > Drama > My Jacked Up Life

Prolouge Gabriel

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2011-05-02 - Updated: 2011-05-03 - 612 words

-1Illiterate

Ryan, Amanda, Jacob, and I have always been together. From the day we were created to the day we left the Institute. Nothing could separate us not the Scientists or the robots. We were brother’s, we didn’t count Amanda as a girl she acted like a boy half the time as it was, and we kept it that way.
The day we broke out of the Institute we toke only a laptop with us, nothing else but clothes. We left that life behind not wanting to relive it day after day. We loved each other and that was all we needed, nothing else could make us stronger.
The scientist did create us. We are test tube children. We never knew until I turned five, Jacob turned six, Amanda turned seven, and Ryan was about to turn eight. We escaped a series of experiments that would, eventually, kill us. Ryan was the first to find out. He tried to convince us, but we didn’t believe him. When we did, finally, believe him it was to late. Amanda had nearly died and so did Jacob. We got out after that and never returned. They have been looking for us but each time we get away. We look like regular humans so we blend in better and it’s easier to get away from them. We are made with the same DNA as normal humans, only there are slight differences in ours. We all have powers and some secrets. We have bigger lungs than humans and different abilities only some humans have. One of us needs energy to stay alive and we all need each other to survive. We also have a longer lifespan than norms and we are strong for our weak looking bodies. We have enhanced hearing, seeing, speed, smelling, and thinking. Some of us even have a sixth sense.
We were created as the ultimate human. To survive when no one else did. The only problem was we were all gay. No knew why or how. Jacob and Ryan were the worst off they were all over each other since they hatched, I guess that’s what they called it, and ever since then Ryan has never cried. Ryan has always protected Jacob, no matter what he wouldn’t give up. He never needed anyone’s help to remain under control. Ryan was the oldest and protected us. When we escaped he led us to safety and protected us when they came. Ryan was everyone’s hero, especially Jake’s he was the one that needed Ryan the most and Ryan needed him the same as we all did. Yet over the years they never made in progress in their relationship. Weather it was because he had so many kids to protect or he was afraid. Ryan only touched Jacob when he needed energy even though he wanted so bad to take him and make him his for all eternity. Although he already had him.
Ryan and Jacob were crafted from the same DNA so they are blood related. They used Ryan’s DNA and blood to create Jacob and nearly failed. Although after hearing Ryan’s voice he made it, no one knows how, through everything and eventually hatched out of the test tube.
The thing is we don’t know how or why they created us and from what DNA they used. We just know that we were created and that we will stay together forever and nothing will separate us. The only thing was there was five of us and the scientist told us, when we “hatched”, that one had failed. None of us believed it.
Sign up to rate and review this story