Categories > Original > Drama > My Jacked Up Life

Chapter 1 'The New Boy at Mason High School Knows Ryan’s Secret' Gabriel

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2011-05-03 - Updated: 2011-05-03 - 581 words

-1Cliche
Its was a warm Friday afternoon, when he appear again at school. He was tall, lean, and handsome. His hair was a bright blond, which matched his bright baby blue eyes perfectly. I was standing in the lunch line at school, right in front of Jacob Longhorn, one of my three best friends he was the one boy in our group with red hair and brown eyes, standing right in front of me was his older brother Ryan, with the brown hair and blue eyes, talking to Amanda, the only girl with blond hair and her gray eyes. By the way Ryan and Jacob are both gay and in love with each other, I guess you could say it like that.
Anyway we were just standing there watching Aaron Skudmore pick on little Timmy Lane, because he was too small for the wrestling team at Mason High, when he walked by, his hair flowing and his eyes sparkling. As he stopped beside me in line I heard Amanda gasp at his sudden bravery, everyone in school was apparently afraid to talk to me because I was different, well all but my “Group” that is. Anyway he just stood there and smiled at me making me blush a scarlet red.
“What’s up, Gabby?” He asked starring into my eyes, and when I didn’t answer he put his hand under my chin and made me look at him. “Are we going to go through this again or will you answer my question?”
“I told you earlier to leave me alone,” I growled. “Listen just because you’re the new student doesn’t mean you can just walk up to me, of all people, and ask me out.”
“Actually I believe it does,” he grinned and I could feel his chocolaty breath flow through my system. “So how about it?”
“No. Ryan will you get him to leave me alone?” I asked agitated. He turned to look at me surprise that I asked for help. “Don’t look at me like that. Besides you heard what Mr. Algernon said ‘No more fighting or you’re expelled.’ Plus, Amanda would kill me if I get expelled this year. So please?” I begged grabbing his arm. Slipping his arm out of my grasp he put it around me instead and I smuggled to his chest. “Thanks.”
“No problem,” he said putting his cheek in my long black hair, which fell over my pitch black eyes. Well, my contacts. My eyes were actually baby blue I didn’t like them, not one bit, so I changed them.
“Gabriel, you and I both know that Ryan and Jacob are kind of, I don’t know, incest. I guess,” he whispered to where Ryan could hear. Looking up at him he turned a bright, scarlet, red.
“How did you know about that?” He growled looking at him with the Devil’s eye.
“Dude, the way you look at you bro gives it away totally,” he tried to hide a slight smile.
“Damn it!” He snarled and let go of me. “Jacob, you’re coming with me. Right now!” He grabbed his brother’s arm and dragged him out of the cafeteria.
“Now how about that date?” He asked grinning at me.
“Fine,” I growled walking to Amanda and talking to her. “Pick me up at eight.” He winked at me and walked over to Aaron and growled something that made him jump and turn away from Timmy.
Sign up to rate and review this story