Categories > Original > Drama > My Jacked Up Life

Chapter 2 'What happened to Jacob? Ryan

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2011-05-04 - Updated: 2011-05-04 - 843 words

-1TrainWreck


Ryan had just reached the family bathroom, with Jacob, when he lost his temper. Gently he pushed Jacob into the bathroom and locked the door behind them.
“Where the hell does he get off saying that in front of everyone in the lunch room?” He fell on the floor putting his elbows on his knees.
“Don’t worry `bout it,” Jacob knelt by his brother and looked into his eyes. Ryan, gently, grabbed Jacob’s shoulders and pulled him in for a kiss.
“I love you,” He broke away and pulled Jacob into his embrace. “You make me feel at ease whenever you’re around. You make me laugh and love. You’re just a blessing that was born into my life.”
“I love you, too. Now did you bring me in here for that or was it for ‘something else,’” Jacob put air quotes around something else, “and if t was for that I will not kiss you again.”
“It was for something that I can’t wait for,” He unzipped his pants revealing his hot, hard erection.
“I-I don’t know. You never let me do something like that before.” Jacob turned a bright red not knowing what to do.
“Jacob, how far do you let me go the few times we’ve done anything?” Ryan asked putting his palm to Jacob’s cheek.
“Not very far. The farthest we get is you licking me,” Jacob mumbled leaning into Ryan’s caress.
“So let me have this, Jacob, please,” Ryan pulled him closer. As Ryan grabbed Jacob’s hand, he put it on the hard stick, causing Jacob to gasp. “See how bad it can get?”
“I’ve never seen yours before,” Jacob breathed feeling the shaft. “O-okay, Ryan, how do I start?”
“I’ll stand up,” he said pulling himself off the ground and onto his feet. “Now you put your mouth to my cock and suck and lick.” He twined his fingers into his brother’s hair. Gently, as light as he could, Jacob put his lips to Ryan’s erection and sucked. “Just like that, baby. Just like that,” Ryan gasped.
He never knew his brother was this good at something he never tried before. Heck, he never knew his brother was good at anything that had to do with sex. Now here he was sucking Ryan off, just like he dreamt of every night. God he was good, for a first timer.
All too quickly it was over. Ryan released all over his brother’s face. As slow as he could, Ryan zipped his pants and sat down next to the crying Jacob.
‘Crying! What happened?’ He thought to himself as he grabbed Jacob and pulled him into a loving embrace. “Are you okay?” He gently wiped away a tad of the semen off of his brother’s face.
“I don’t know,” Jacob whined burring his face into Ryan’s chest.
“Well come on we’re missing lunch,” Ryan licked his brother’s chin and wiped away all the come off of his face.
“Kay,” he said, face still red, as he stood up and walked to lunch. “I don’t feel to well.” Jacob fainted, right in front of Gabriel’s locker.
“Jacob! Jacob!” Ryan screamed catching his brother. Gently he laid his brother down and the cold tile and stroked his brother’s cheek. “Come on wake up!” Ryan caught his breath when he realized that Jacob wasn’t breathing. As quick as he could he pulled out his purple blackberry and called Gabriel.
‘Hello?’ Gabriel answered concern in his voice. ‘Ryan what’s wrong?’
“It’s Jacob you have to get down here. We’re by your locker. HURRY!” He begged closing the phone. “Come on Jacob wake up breath do something.” He began pumping on his brother’s chest trying to get him to breath.
“RYAN!” Gabriel and Amanda shouted running down the hall followed by the new boy. “What’s wrong?”
“He isn’t breathing. What do I do?” Tears fell down his face as he spoke.
“Amanda get the nurse, Alexander you go get the principle; Ryan pump on his chest like you were doing only four pumps them mouth to mouth. HURRY!” He screamed the last word as he took out his phone and dialed nine-one-one
They continued to pump his chest and breath for him until he started breathing.
“Ryan,” he mumbled then fainted once again this time he was still breathing.
When the ambulance got there they had already had to give him CPR twice, not counting the first time. They loaded him up and were about to leave when Ryan made them let him and his friends ride with them to the hospital.
“He is our brother!” Ryan had screamed. “We are all he has! No parents, adults, or anything! It’s just us!”
“Fine but you have to answer a few questions when we get there,” the lady with auburn hair and black eyes had said and when they agreed they headed to the hospital.
Sign up to rate and review this story