Categories > Original > Drama > My Jacked Up Life

Chapter 3 'Questions That End Badly' Gabriel

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Published: 2011-05-05 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 1768 words

-1TrainWreck

When we reached the hospital Ryan had started crying again. Shocking considering he never cried. To him Jacob wasn’t a brother he was a half of him, a half that couldn’t be replaced. He was saying ‘It’s my fault. All of it’s my fault.’ We tried to tell him it wasn’t but he wouldn’t listen. So finally the nurse had to pull him into the room Jacob was in and let him sit and watch.
“Did you find out what was wrong?” I asked leaning on Amanda’s shoulder.
“He went into shock over something and fainted then I believe his body just shut down,” she said leaning over to Amanda.
“Umm I guess,” Amanda murmured blushing at the woman.
“Then come with me I have people here who want to ask you a few questions,” she said her lime green eyes smiling a sad smile.
She showed us to a room that looked small on the outside but was huge on the inside. Lightly I tapped everyone on the shoulder and pulled them in, finally realizing Alexander was still with us.
“Don’t tell them anything that might give us away. Don’t let them know too much of the truth about anything at all. If they ask something about us that would put us in any danger make up something like if they ask you your name don’t give them the name you given yourself. You,” I pointed at Alex, “stay with me. Don’t let anyone pull you aside.”
“Yes Sir,” they all chimed, all but Alexander that is, and faced forward. I was the leader of the group even if Ryan was the toughest and smartest and all, but he didn’t want the position. He refused told the lab guys he wouldn’t do it. He couldn’t do it not with Jacob there. He said that if we were attacked and someone else got hurt and they were going after Jacob he’d throw himself in front of him in an instant. So they gave it to me instead.
As we looked at them, we heard Ryan enter the door. He walked in and stood by me and Amanda. Gently we put our arms around him. Even Alex tried his hardest to comfort him. Lightly Alex put his hand on Ryan’s shoulder and whispered kind words to him. He apologized for what he said in the cafeteria and all.
“Okay,” a bald man with bright blue eyes spoke up from the eight in the room. “We want to ask you a few questions.”
“Really?” I retorted. “We had no idea.” The group laughed, even the sniffling Ryan.
“Stop the blubbering,” another bald man, who looked just like the last one only with brown eyes, growled at Ryan. “You’re supposed to be eighteen. Why are you crying?”
“Because!” He shouted his anger rising. “If you haven’t noticed my, our, brother is in the hospital. It is scaring me to death ‘cause this has never happened. If anything happens to him I’ll be angry, upset, sad, and depressed. If he wakes up and I’m not there I’ll be pissed and do you know the first person I’ll come after?” He asked ready to snap. “That’ll be you! Now can we get this the hell OVER WITH?”
“Calm down,” I say and he looked into my black eyes.
“Yes sir,” he mumbled looking at the man angrily. “Sorry.”
They all just looked at him. Staring at him as if he was insane. I didn’t like it. My family wasn’t crazy we were temperamental, and had anger issues, at times. Other than that it took a lot to piss us off that much.
“What I was saying is that one of the adults will pull you aside and ask questions about yourself. Do you understand?” The blue eyed man, from before, asked.
“Yes,” Ryan said. “Only the person questioning me better not be the bald brown eyed man that pissed me off. If it is you’re gonna have a dead body in here and it ain’t gonna be mine.”
We all laughed our group that is. None of the adults said anything, well one tall man laughed, sending a chill down my spine.
“Listen to our answers and the questions and if anyone needs help whistle. Got it?” I asked smirking at Ryan. “Not that you need any. I just feel sorry for the Brown eyes if he gets to question you.”
“I don’t,” Ryan grinned an evil grin as a beautiful woman walked up to us. She had Brown hair and purple eyes and she gave off happy vibes
She looked at each of us separately then chose who to talk to. She chose Amanda and pulled her off to the far table. When the beautiful tall man that laughed at Ryan walked up he examined us all then chose the one he couldn’t take his eyes off. Ryan, surprised that such a beautiful man had chosen him, blushed. The next person to come up was another woman, she looked like the other woman only she had light blue eyes she smiled at me and Alex as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to a table that had two other men standing by it.
Looking up I heard the woman named Alisha question Amanda. “So what is your name sweetie?”
“My name is Andy Willow-Whisper,” she blushed, loving that she had a pretty person questioning her, and used her actual name the lab guys had given her.
“So Andy how old are you?” She smiled at the blushing girl.
“Seventeen.”
“So why are you with a bunch of boys?” She asked wincing at the boy’s part.
“They where and are the only ones to accept me and plus they are my family.”
“Okay that’s all I want to know. Wait why are they the only ones to accept you?”
“Because I’m gay and no one wants me so my eldest brother kept me safe.”
Smiling to myself I listened to Ryan’s conversation with the young man. The man had hit a hard spot when he asked his questions. “Hello my name is Richard. So the records say that your name is Ryan Willow-Whisper. Is that true?”
“Yes,” he looked agitated.
“So are you really eighteen?” He asked and Ryan nodded.
“Why is it that you have such a big family?”
“Because we were meant to be one. We found each other at birth and that’s the way it’s staying. We all belong together and nothing will separate us. We have protected ourselves since we were little and we will continue to protect ourselves now that I am eighteen. I can afford to get a job and support my family and my one true love.”
“And who would that be? And why would you want to protect these people even though you aren’t related?”
“I protect them because they are all that I have. All that I want. They have been my family since they were born. I saved my, actual, brother’s life just by speaking to him when I was two, just by crying over him. They are special to me. We may not be blood, but we all have a bond that cannot be broken. Now I have a new member to my family. He wasn’t nice at first, who is? But he is my family and I like it that way.” He smiled his warm smile that made my chest hurt. Gently he played with the necklace that matched the ones Amanda, Jacob, and I were wearing.
“So who is the one you love?” Richard pressured.
“Jacob,” that one word sent his whole body on fire we could all feel it. He was in love and we were all happy, even if it was his brother. Nothing we could do could change that and we all knew it. We love Ryan for who he was.
Coming back to myself I realized that the lady was waving her hand in front of my face.
“Hello my name is Jamie. What is your name,” she asked finally getting my attention.
“Andrew. Andrew Willow-Whisper,” I answered looking behind me at Alex. Gently I grabbed his hand and put it to my face.
“How old are you?”
“I’m fifteen and my boyfriend here is seventeen. His name is Alexander Marko.”
“Why do you have such a big family?”
“I have a big family because that is the way god wanted it. He wanted us to be together and love each other. Even if Ryan and Jacob are the only two that are really related. We love each other and that is the way it will stay. We have a new member to our family,” I glanced at Alex and smiled, “he is mean and can be a jerk, but the way he tried to comfort Ryan proved that he is a member of my loved ones. Our family is broken and small with only one adult and four teens but we don’t care we protect ourselves and accept each other for who they are. We’re all gay we like who we are. Jacob and Ryan are in love, we say so. Amanda likes females we don’t mind. We are who we are and nothing can change that.”
“SHIT!” Richard shouted throwing himself out of his chair. Standing up me and Amanda ran over to the now standing Ryan. “You little fucker.”
“What happened?” Alex asked putting a hand on his shoulder.
“He kissed me right after he said that what I had with Jacob wasn’t right. He said that if I wanted to be with a man, that it should be someone older and not a brother. Then he kissed me and I punched him. Might have broken his nose I don’t care how cute he is I belong to Jacob no one else.”
“We know what he did was wrong now and you had every right to punch him.” Alexander grinned at Ryan.
“I’ll kill you. You little bastard!” Richard shouted flinging himself at Ryan, who took one step sideways and let Richard fall on the ground.
“If you wanna die fine by me. Can I fight him?” He turned to me and I sighed and nodded,
“Just don’t hurt him to bad.”
“I‘ll try not to,” He grinned and lunged himself at the tall man.
















Sign up to rate and review this story