Categories > Original > Drama > My Jacked Up Life

Chapter 4 'Ryan Gets More Pissed Than Ever' Ryan

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Published: 2011-05-07 - Updated: 2011-05-07 - 547 words

-1MarySue
After Ryan had pumbled Richard he walked back to look over Jacob. Quietly he slipped into the room and sat beside Jacob Breaking into tears.
“I know what we have is wrong, but I can’t give that up. Maybe Richard was right. Maybe we shouldn’t be together. Especially after what I did to you earlier. I just don’t know what to do. Maybe we should just end it where it is now,” he held Jacob’s hand and cried.
“NO!” Jacob’s voice sounded fierce as he sat up. “I don’t want to end it. I love you, Ryan, and not the way I love Gabriel-”
“Technically he is Andrew right now,” Ryan interrupts sitting by Jacob on the bed. Gently he pulled Jacob into him and let him cuddle against his chest.
“FINE, Andrew. I love you as my boyfriend, my lover, my soul mate. You’re mine and only mine. I will fry this Richard person’s brain if he kisses you again!” Jacob yelled bursting into tears crying into his brother’s chest.
“I’m sorry. Are you feeling any better?” Ryan kisses his brother’s forehead.
“I feel 100 percent better. I woke up earlier but the nurse said you were talking to someone so I just went back to sleep.”
“Oh okay. Hey, I’ll be right back,” Ryan lets go of his brother and walks to the door. “I love you, Jacob. Go back to sleep I’ll be back when you wake up.”
Walking out the door Ryan clenched his fist. Swearing under his breath he took off for the room he had just pumbled Richard in. Ignoring the shouting nurses.
When he got there he through the door open and stepped inside. Everyone was still in there. Including the bald brown eyed man. Taking one look at him Gabriel gasped.
“YOU! I told you that if I wasn’t there when my brother woke up I would come after you, old man!” Ryan shouted throwing himself at the man.
In one quick movement Alexander had Ryan pinned to the floor and was calling Gabriel and Amanda over.
“Calm down!” The man shouts. “It’s not my fault your brother woke up and you weren’t there. It’s not my fault you put your brother in the hospital.” That pissed Gabriel off no one said that to his family.
“Let him go Alex,” he growled smiling at the man. “You know I don’t like when you accuse my family of things, and neither does Ryan. I wasn’t going to let him hurt you, but since you’re being an ass I think I’ll let him.” Alexander stood up and pulled Ryan with him.
“Let me go!” He growls and Alex lets him. As soon as he got loose he was on the man in a minute.
“I’m sorry!” The man screamed as he got punched in the face and kick in the crotch.
“Ryan enough he got the point. Go take care of Jacob,” Gabriel ordered. Standing up Ryan walked out the door. Just then he noticed that Richard wasn’t in the room. Gabriel and the others must have realized it to because they were out the door right after Ryan.
Sign up to rate and review this story