Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Half a Goddess 2

Abnormal

by Elsask 3 reviews

Helen for once thinks life is going normal, but it turns out she will take a step the other direction.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2006-05-21 - Updated: 2011-12-18 - 1109 words

1Exciting
I have no realized that Hebe and Hercules were married... I might just ignore this fact since Helen is a descendant of Hebe and Herry is of Hercules... which may be a little strange.


The descendant of youthful Hebe and clever Hermes's sparkling eyes glanced over at the well-built mighty descendant of Hercules steering the truck as they sang one of their favorite songs on the radio, both of them out of tune with both of the windows pulled down. Helen enjoyed it anyways, besides, Herry's off-key singing was well... kind of cute.

She could never understand why Herry hadn't had a girlfriend before other than his 'vampire' date. Which the boys hadn't still stopped bugging him about, the first time they explained what happened in the Mediterranean, Helen was just about to roll over laughing. It wasn't funny though of how he almost died... or turned into a vampire himself. Stupid Sybaris. She should be glad she is stone right now.


The demi-goddess' long brown hair waved in the wind as she belted out the last note of the song while her upper body hanged out the window. The song ended on its last note.

"Great singing." Helen complimented Herry.

"You too." He smiled as they pulled into the alleyway of the brownstone.

Jay, from the bloodline of the great leader Jason, approached them panting as they got out of Herry's truck. "Helen, Hermes told me he wanted to see you, and could you come inside before you leave? It's urgent."

"Okay, thanks Jay." Helen took out her duffle bag from the backseat. She came around to Herry. Beside the tall and built guy she looked like a fragile doll. Herry started to unload the two kayaks, and the bikes on the back of the truck along with a few containers and their two tents.

The two had spent the weekend in the mountains, it was a great escape from everyday life. They hiked, kayaked, biked, cooked, sang, and Helen got some great photos in. She enjoyed laying in the grass and looking at the stars with Herry from the campsite. The campiste was popular with the Titan gang. The gang had been there a few times before she came into the picture. She was still dreaming about that weekend. Helen was not the totally mushy type but she had to admit it was so dreamy and she got to spend quality time with Herry. Which did not happen very often due to his whole 'have to save the world' duty.

It was also what Helen would call 'normal'. There were really no signs of her strange life. That was probably one of the best parts of the whole vacation, normality. The only thing that indicated to Helen that how abnormal her life really was, was when Herry lifted a fallen tree out of a biking path and she told a puma to back off. Other than that she swore that she was just a regular teenager.

Helen grabbed her bike and locked it up at the bike rack on the side of the dormitory. "Herry, I got to go and get changed then see Hermes. Can you handle this?" Pointing to the large mount of stuff in the back of his truck.

Herry lifted the two kayaks, a storage container, and his bike. "Ya I'm fine."

"Okay see you." She gave him a peck on the cheek and gave him a squeeze around his waist with her arms, turning she waves goodbye.

Herry grinned joyously, which sidetracked his mind from the pile of stuff he was holding in his arms. Before Helen was three steps away there was a loud crash. The brunette winced and turned around slowly. Herry had lost his balance and unfortunately everything fell on top of him, he was practically buried. Helen burst out laughing, trying to stop as she came to his aid immediately and pulled Herry out of the rubble.

"Thanks." He replied faintly.

"You just like to waste my time don't you?" She said playfully. "I have to go though."

Helen walked up to the brownstone and opened the door. Inside there was chaos galore with the many-times great grandson of the cunning Odysseus sneezing every which direction bringing down a picture frame with his powerful sneeze.

"Helen, what did I tell....a,ah,ah,ACHOO!!" Odie wiped his nose. "You, about that cat!" He scorned. "He is not allowed in my room, and he has been on a bender since Thursday!"

"Got it!!" Yelled out Atlanta, descendant of the fleet-footed Artemis, from another room, but then there was a bang. "Don't go it."

Then Archie, from the bloodline of the swift and 'supposedly' to be immortal Achilles, darted from one doorway to another, chasing what seemed to be a large orange bullet. "Come back here you nasty feline!!"

Helen looked around the wallpaper was scratched from almost head to toe, and there was a loud crash from what sounded like a now broken vase. Then Athena ran past with her makhaira raised in the air. Followed by Theresa with her num chucks, and Jay with his xiphos.

"Get him!!" Yelled Athena as she ran into the living room.

"Catch that pussy cat!"

Helen quickly tailed the furious group. She stood in the doorway. It was total disarray and she couldn't see anything with people running every which way and feathers flying everywhere.

"I have her!!" a voiced yelled out.

"Me too!"

"Gotcha!"

As the feathers settled down she noticed that everyone was in a dog pile holding someone's leg, arm, or head. They all looked at each other confused, where was the mischievous cat?

"Garfield." Commanded Helen. Why did I bring that cat into this home? Because I am softhearted fool.

The speedy cat stopped in its tracks. It pranced over to Helen and rubbed against her leg.

"Hey there kitty. " Helen gently picked up the purring cat. "Miss me?"

The dog pile all sighed in relief.

The mess was another story the pictures in their frames were in tatters, the couch had been torn into shreds, and the pillows, well, there wasn't any pillows they were just feathers flying everywhere now.

"I don't get that." Muttered Archie to the others. "We can't lay a hand on that cat for two days, and that cat starts purring and rubbing against her leg when she comes around."

"Special powers." Muttered Theresa back.

Helen walked over to the sniffling Odie. "Sorry Ode, won't happen again." Helen ruffled his hair, and pranced up the stairs with cat in hands.

Back to my strange and weird life. Helen closed her door behind her.
Sign up to rate and review this story