Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thanks For The Memories.

ch7.It's just a little crush...

by secretive 0 reviews

Pete can't help but go weak at the knees whenever he talks to Gerard, but he has a few drinks with him anyway.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-04 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 1388 words - Complete

2Exciting
(Petes POV)
Wow. I didn't actually expect Gerard to show up here, i thought he was just being polite before when he said he'd come along. I was chuffed.
"Hey, Gerard!" I grinned, "Did you enjoy the show?".
"Y..Yeah," he stammered, "You were ... you were amazing!". I couldn't hold back the huge smile that was now spreading across my face. He seemed really enthusiastic, really genuine.
"Cheers!" i told him, pulling him into a tight hug. He seemed a little hesitant at first, but he soon relaxed into it. 'I can't believe he actually thought i was good' i thought to myself.
"So, how's your night been?" i asked him. He smirked a little.
"It's been... great i guess" he grinned. I looked him up and down, trying not to be too obvious. He looked good today... actually fuck good, he looked hot! I loved the way his leather jacket clung to his body and holy shit was he wearing eyeliner? He was! That looked awesome!
"I'm back on in about half an hour," i told him "But do ya wanna get a drink or something...."
"I would love to!" Gerard interupted immediatley. I let out another huge grin.
I walked behind Gerard as he made his way to the bar, admittedly i was kind of checking him out. I wasn't sure what it was about him, but he had something. Something different. Something i was unbelieveably attracted to, although i knew i really shouldn't be. He would probably freak out if he knew the thoughts that were going through my mind when i first saw him tonight. I had an urge to ... kiss him, and touch him, and i'm not sure why. All i knew was, i think i was starting to get a bit of a crush on him.
Gerard perched himself on the egde of a stool at the bar. I slumped down next to him. "So..." i began "You here with your brother?".
"Oh yeah!" He replied, "I forgot..." I stared as Gerard glanced around the room. "There he is!" he exclaimed, pointing to a cute looking guy in a tight purple top. He seemed to be trying to avoid some girl trying to hit on him.
"Ladies man?" i asked Gerard,
"Well... they try..." he told me "Mikey usually tries to avoid them." He giggled, oh my god it was such a cute laugh. He was freakin' adorable as well as totally hot.
"Umm... i'm gonna get us some drinks.." Gerard said, "What do you want?"
I narrowed my eyes, kind of trying to look sexy... although i knew that was a waste of time. "Surprise me, I finally answered. Gerard shivered, looking a little confused, but nodded and left to get drinks. I watched him walk away, he even had a sexy walk.
I peered around the club. It was quite nice, tastefully decorated too. I was glad we got the opportunity to play here since our band was so ...new. I looked around, trying to see any sign of Gerard, but instead i noticed somebody eyeing me up. A woman, she had long wavy red hair and was wearing a tight black dress that finished just above her knees. She was quite stunning actually. 'Maybe i should go and talk to her...' i thought to myself. I kind of wanted to, but somehow it felt .. wrong. Latley i hadn't really been feeling to attracted to women. I was sure it was just a silly phase, untill i first saw Gerard. Just being in his presence tonight had given me major butterflies. For the past few nights i'd think about him at night in bed, hoping he'd maybe, just possibly show up at Club Nero and watch me play. When i was up on the platform performing and blew a kiss into the audience, i hoped it'd hit him. When i threw my jacket into the crowd, i hoped he'd catch it. Fuck, maybe i was a little drunk. I mean... i don't even know the guy really, but it's strange how your mind can just obsess like this.
"Hey Pete..." i heard from next to me. I jumped, he was back. "I got you a cider, i hope that's okay, it's just... well it's my favourite drink so i thought maybe you'd like it..." he mumbled. It was cute when he mumbled, and when he stammered. I grinned again.
"Yeah, ciders cool, thanks". I watched as he sat down next to me. I didn't say anything though, neither did he. For him it must've been an awkward silence, but for me it was another chance to stare at him whilst he sipped on his drink.
"You were really great tonight..." Gerard smiled, blushing slightly.
"Thanks!" i exclaimed, flashing him another cheesy grin. I was still chuffed that he thought i was good.
"I saw you throw your jacket out into the crowd," he sniggered, "I kind of tried to catch it actually". Woah, i'm sure my heart skipped a beat when he said that! I tried to fight back another smile.
"I think that girl over there caught it," he added, pointing to a slim, blonde haired girl holding MY jacket, showing it off to her friends. "...She's pretty," he said, "are you gonna go talk to her?".
'NO!' i thought, 'NO I'D WAY RATHER SPEAK TO YOU!', but obviously, i couldn't actually say that to him. "Nahh..." i whined "not really my type...". Gerard smiled sweetly, i wasn't sure why though, but it set off the butterflies all over again.
I looked at my watch, SHIT! "Umm... i'm really sorry.. i have to go!" i told him frantically. "We're on again soon."
"Oh, okay... umm.. goodbye" he stammered... again. I stood up to leave, "Wait!" i heard from behind me. I shot round to see Gerard holding out his own leather jacket towards me, his beautiful eyes staring up at me. He looked so adorable i thought my heart was going to melt. "Your outfit really isn't complete without a leather jacket" he smiled.
"Are you sure i can ..."
"Yeah of course!" he grinned, "You'll just have to give it me back sometime...". I almost died of happiness, this meant he wanted to see me again! It felt as though my heart had jumped up into my head.
"Yeah i will do!" i giggled, i couldn't help giggling, i just felt so happy.
"Cool," he said. Then he stuck his hand in his pocket and rumaged around, his hand soon emerging holding out a small slip of paper. "Here's my number," he told me. "I always carry it around incase of ... well incase of a moment like this." He blushed a little as he handed it over, although i kind of snatched it since i felt extatic that he was actually giving me his number!
"I'll be sure to call!" i laughed.
"Good, well i think i have to go now anyway..." he said, looking over at his brother who was signaling that he wanted to leave as he held a drunked girl off him with one hand. I laughed at him, most guys would be in the bathroom fucking that girl right now, but hes doing all he can to keep her away!
"I'll see you later..." Gerard said, almost turning away to leave, but as he did i pulled him into another tight hug. I couldn't help it, he was so.. amazing, and i felt to happy. As the hug loosened i looked at his beautiful face one more time, before letting him go. He looked down at his feet and blushed, "Bye, bye." he grinned sweetly. I waved as he turned around and walked over to help his brother. I looked down at Gerard's jacket and slipped it on. It felt warm, mmmhhhh... it smelled of him. And with my new found happiness i made my way back to the stage, ready to perform to my best ability. 'Time to show this club what we're made of' i thought to myself. And maybe Gerard will stay and watch me play one more song.... 'Ughhh Pete stop thinking about him!' i thought 'concentrate on the fuckin' music!'. Anyway i guess my feelings weren't too bad, it's just a little crush after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story