Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thanks For The Memories.

ch8.He really is a beautiful person.

by secretive 1 review

It's the morning after the night out and Mikey asks Gerard an awkward question...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-05 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 846 words - Complete

2Exciting
(Gerard's POV)
I woke up on sunday morning to the sound of the shower running in the next room. "Ughhhh..." i moaned, bringing my hand up to my head. I still felt a little dizzy. I flung the covers off myself and rolled out of bed, slumping myself down in the chair infront of the mirror. My scruffy black hair stuck up in all directions and my eyeliner from last night was smeared under my eyes. I groaned at my appearence, just glad i wasn't seeing anybody today. I glanced over at my bedroom floor, my clothes were flung over my blue carpet in a trail leading straight to the bed. I looked down at myself, i was just wearing my grey boxers, my tight grey boxers... I didn't care, i couldn't be bothered putting any more clothes on right now.
I opened my door and stumbled down the hallway. Grabbing hold of the bannistairs as a walked over to the lounge. I flung myself down on the sofa, stretching my body out over the soft, red fabric. Suddenly, the door opened, which made me jump almost out of my mind. It was Mikey. He was wearing nothing but a white bath towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was soaking wet, leaving a dripping trail behind him. "Fucking hell Mikes'" i moaned at him.
"Sorry Gee," he grinned, "I didn't realise your hung over.."
"I'm not!" i protested "I'm just tired!". Mikey rolled his eyes at me as he made his way over to the other sofa and sat down.
"What's with the lack of clothes Mikey!?" i asked him, trying to look anywhere where he wasn't.
"I've just got out of the shower...." he said, looking at me strangely. "Anyway Gee, i think you dropped something last night when you came in." Mikey handed me a small folded up slip of paper. Oh shit! It was Brendon's number!
"Oh, thanks Mikey..." i grimaced, remembering my possibly regretable actions from the night before.
"Who's the lucky girl then?" Mikey smiled at me,
"Ummm...." i began, looking at Mikeys eager face. "Well, it's not a girl's number."
Mikey looked a little surprised, he tensed up a bit, but he soon relaxed back into his slouched position.
"So.. so it's a guy's number?" he asked. I nodded. "Was it that basist from Fall Out Boy? I saw you talking to him before and i thought ..."
"No!" i interupted. "No it's ... just some other guys number, Pete's got my number though..."
"Oh," Mikey replied blankly, "Okay."
Mikey stood up shuffled slowly over to the door. 'Shit' i thought, 'he must think i'm some sort of manslag!'. Mikey turned around to face me.
"Gee..." he began, "can i ask you a question?"
"Sure..." i told him, feeling a little uneasy.
"Are you... gay?" he asked me. I paused a little, not knowing quite what to say.
"Umm... i'm not sure really." i told him, truthfully. "i...i'm not straight though Mikes'." Crap. How would he react? I grimaced, waiting for him to turn around and slam the door, but instead he walked over to me, pulled me up from the sofa and pulled me into a huge hug. It was a little awkward considering we were both almost naked, but it was nice. "I'm glad you finally figured it out, bro." he whispered in my ear. He loosened his grip on me and i looked up at him, he smiled back at me.
We stayed like the for a moment or two. God, i was so lucky to have a brother like Mikey, he was so accepting. Mikey finally let me out of the hug.
"Shit, sorry!" he gasped at me, "You're all wet now." I laughed at his surprised reaction.
"It's fine Mikey," giggled, "I'm just glad you... well... you know, accept me."
"Oh, Gee!" he smiled, dragging me into another hug. "You know i'll always accept you, no matter what you do or who you are!".
"I love you Mikey," i whispered to him,
"I love you too, Gee." He whispered back. We both smiled at eachother again, then Mikey turned around and walked towards the door again. "I'd better put some clothes on!" he told me as he left the room, closing the door softly behind him. He really is a beautiful person.
I looked down at the slip of paper i still had in my hand. 'Maybe i should call Brendon', i thought. 'Just to see if he's okay'. I mean, even though i was totally drunk and he kind of forced it on me, i wasn't just going to let some guy suck me off and then never talk to him again. Yeah that's what i'll do, i'll call Brendon at some point today. I flung myself back onto the sofa and ruffled my hair, it made me feel relaxed. Then suddenly, the phone rang. I jumped again, this time nearly out of my skin. "Shit!" i moaned as i sat up and walked over to the phone. Who could be calling now?
Sign up to rate and review this story