Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 12

by rockerchick4life 3 reviews

mikeys funeral...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-05-05 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 262 words

1Moving
gerards p.o.v
i feel numb, my mind is blank except for the sound of mikey screaming and a gunshot. tears are pouring down my face as i get myself ready for the worst day of my life, mikeys funeral. i fall to the floor and start to sob and i wrap myself into a ball and start screaming and then i feel franks arms wrap around me and hold me, i cry my heart out as he holds onto me and rocks me gently, after about half an hour i stand up from franks comforting arms and go into my bathroom and close the door.
i look in the mirror and sigh, then i pick up my black eyeliner and smudge some onto my eyes and then i look in the mirror again and hate what i see ' you were supposed to protect him ' i whispered feircly to myself and open the batroom door and see frankie sitting on my bed with tears running down his face, i walk over to him and sit next to him and he puts his head on my shoulder and lets a few of his tears run down his face and onto my black shirt. i put my arms around him and hold him tight.
we hear the car pull up outside our house and frank looks at me and i take a deep breath and take his hand in mine and we slowly walk to the car and we get into the black limo and make our way to the church...

Sign up to rate and review this story