Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 13

by rockerchick4life 6 reviews

the funeral

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-05-06 - Updated: 2011-05-06 - 455 words

1Moving
franks p.o.v
we climb into the car silently and i glance over at gee, he is curled up with tears in his eyes ' this day is going to be shit' i say quietly , gee looks at me then puts his head on my shoulder and cry's all the way to the church...
we walk in to the church and make our way to the front towards the black coffin and i hear helena playing through the speakers in the church.i ssit down as gee walks to the front and starts talking to everyone, he talks about mikey being a walking hazard to himself and gets a few quiet laughs from people and when he has finished talking, he puts his hand on mikeys coffin and starts to sing im not okay with tears running down his face. when he sits down next to me, he puts his head and sobs for the rest of the ceramony.aterwards me and gerard and our awesome friends bob and ray carry the coffin outside to the hole where he will be buried...

rays p.o.v
a couple of days ago i got a phone call from frank , who i have been friends with since last year and he tell me quietly that mikey had died from being shot and could i go to his funeral, i said yes of course and i am now getting ready to leave for the church, im not going to bother with my hair, it is just too fluffy and i remember gee telling our science teacher that he had lost his homework in my hair. i pull on my black skinnys and a black shirt and i lock up my flat and make my way to the church. i see gee as i am walking up the stairs into the church he turns to me and i can see that he has been sobbing, i pull him into a hug and he hugs me back tightly, i have been friends with gee since primary school and we have kept in touch for all these years. we go into the church and gee starts talking about mikey electrocuting himself so much and i laugh quietly because mikey always used to stick forks in the toaster. the ceremony ends after gee has stood by mikeys coffin and sung im not okay, so me, bob ( another good friend of ours and also my boyfriend) gerard and frank all pick up the coffin and make our way down the stairs of the church and towards the hole in the ground where mikey would be buried, as we approached the hole we all had tears running down our faces...

please r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story