Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 1

by Bad_Romance 4 reviews

Diamond Sky's been with the killjoys in Zone 7 for too long. She decides to leave them and heads to Zone 6 to find Dr Death and the 'Fabulous Killjoys.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-05-04 - Updated: 2011-05-18 - 1925 words - Complete

5Original
Chapter One
Diamond Sky walked through the desert, kicking the sand softly with her shoes. She sighed, and squinted whilst looking up into the clear blue sky. She had left her gang of killjoys behind her, as they had suddenly decided that they didn’t care who they were killing, so long as they were killing somebody. They thought that if they were getting more kills, the higher ratings their gang would get from Dr. D’s radio show.

Diamond did not kill for pleasure. She only killed Dracs as they were attacking her, and trying to get rid of all the killjoys outside of Battery City. She never liked killing them, she never liked killing anything to be honest, but it was either kill or be killed.

She was making her way out of Zone 7 and into Zone 6, back to where she first started, to find Dr. Death. He would know what to do with her, because at the moment, Diamond felt like a lost soul. She didn’t know where she belonged.

She felt a small breeze blow through her blonde/grey hair, that was long and cut with a side fringe. She had a number of layers in it, and Diamond had always been proud of her hair colour. She had brightly coloured blue eyes, that could change colour from blue to grey depending on what mood she was in, which was mostly a fairly happy mood. It took a lot for her to show her emotions. She looked down at what she was wearing which was a pair of tight black skinny jeans, that had a number of holes and rips in them from the amount of time she had worn them for, with them she had a pair of black boots on, that had a slight cowboy look about them, with a slight heel on them. She wore a white vest top with these, and a deep red leather jacket that came just below her breasts, both of them old and worn as well. On her neck she had her blood red bandana, and stuffed into her pocket was her mask, which covered her eyes, and was gold with black swirls covering it. Around her left leg she wore a strap which is where she carried her laser gun, which was simply white.

Diamond took the time to think about her life before she became a killjoy whilst she was walking through the quiet and dead desert. She was born in 1999, she frowned as she tried to remember her exact birth date but couldn’t, in Los Angeles. Her name was Jamie, but she couldn’t remember her last name, she had been Diamond Sky for so long. Her parents had been killed in a car accident when she was 3 years old, and she was sent to live in a care home from that age. She had been adopted by a number of families from a young age, but after been sent back 5 times by different families, she stayed in the care home until she was 13. Which was when it all began.

She never remembered the start of Better Living Industries, and she never remembered the day they ‘took over’ the world. This was due to the home she was living in, they had a room in the basement which was hidden, where they hid the ‘naughty’ children of the home, and Diamond had spent a long period of her time in the home, down there on her own. The weekend that B/L industries took over she was in the basement, and after 3 days of been locked down there, she finally managed to break out of the basement, and was shocked when she managed to get out. The home had been burned down, and nobody was there. She looked around, and saw she was stood in the middle of what looked like the middle of the desert. She glanced around and turned, then gasped when she saw a city inside a big glass dome, with a number of tunnels coming out of it.

After this, she sat for 3 hours trying to find some of her burned belongings, then a van turned up, and out got Dr. Death. He took her in that day. Taught her the ways of been a killjoy, and looked after her until she was 17, which was when she left to join the Killjoys in Zone 7. She had spent 3 years with them. Growing up and maturing. She was now 20, and hated what the killjoys she had spent 3 years had turned into.

They weren’t pleased when Diamond announced that she would be leaving them, but she didn’t have a choice. She didn’t like the people that they, and her were turning into. So she was going to find Dr. D, and the Killjoys that she had heard about on the radio from him. She had met the ‘Fabulous Killjoys’ when she was 17, just before she left Zone 6. She remembered that there were 5 of them. Party Poison, which was the leader with bright red hair that almost could be mistaken for a deep pink colour, she had never really spoken to him in the month they had known each other, she had a feeling it took a lot for him to trust people. Fun Ghoul, who she remembered was a fun personality, hyper a lot of the time. Kobra Kid, Party Poisons brother, who looked serious a lot of the time, but she had spoken to him a few times and he was quite fun. Jet Star, all Diamond remembered of him was he had big hair, and spoke kindly to her. Then there was System Stalker, he was a angry looking man with blonde hair, but once you spoke to him, he was sweet hearted. He had been ghosted 1 year ago, and apparently it had effected the killjoys badly. After that the ‘Fabulous Killjoys went down to 4.

Diamond was brought out of her thoughts when she heard a roar of a engine, and her hand went to her gun when she looked up and saw a car stretching towards her. She frowned, and kept her hand on her gun until she could see whether it was Dracs or not, she felt her heart pound in her chest as she nervously waited to see what the car looked like. She sighed heavily when she reconised it as the car that the killjoys she had just been thinking about drove. She smiled softly as she saw the Firebird Trans Am get nearer, and she saw the white paint with the spider painted on the front, and the american flag on the side of it.

The car quickly reached her, and it pulled up to her, blowing dust towards her. She heard the doors to the car open, as she coughed and tried to waft the dust from her face.

“Who are you? And what are you doing in Zone 6?” She heard a male’s voice sternly ask her.

Diamonds eyes squinted as she tried to see through the dust, and saw all 4 of the killjoys stood with their guns pointed to her. She saw the person that had spoke to be Party Poison with his bandana over his mouth, a long with the rest of them.

“Party? Is that you?” She coughed to him, and took a step closer.

“Who are you?” Party frowned, as he tried to make out the woman coming closer to them, wafting her arm in front of her trying to clear the dust.

“Its me… Diamond Sky. Do you remember me?” She asked, as she was now in front of them all, and smiled softly to them.

“Diamond. Is that really you?” Fun Ghoul asked, as he put his gun away and moved closer to her.

“Yes Fun, it is!” She smiled widely to him, and he moved to grab her, pulling her close to him and hugging her tightly.

“Woah, Diamond! You’ve really grown up! How long has it been? 3 years almost?” He asked, as he let her go but held on to her hands as he looked her up and down.

“Yeah it will be about that. Hey Kobra, hey Jet” She waved over to the other 2 killjoys who put there guns away.

“Party, put your gun away. You remember Diamond right?” Fun asked, as he came over and pushed Party’s gun down.

“Of course I do. Sorry Diamond” Party mumbled, pushing his gun back in its strap, and pulling his banada down.

Diamond gasped as she forgot how stunning Party Poison was. He had changed over the last 3 years. He had lost some weight, and his hair had been cut. But it looked gorgeous on him.

“Its alright Party. So what are you all doing here?” She smiled to them all, as Fun grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the car.

“Dr. D said that he had seen someone walking into Zone 6 and we should come check it out, so here we are” Jet smiled to her as she wedged herself between Fun and him in the back of the car.

“Oh brilliant! Dr D is still in Zone 6 then. He’s why I’m here. I’ve left the killjoys in Zone 7. And I didn’t know where else to go, so here 'I' am” She smiled to them, and Party started up the car, and started driving fast through the desert.

“Well he’ll be glad to see you. He mentions you now and then, think he misses you” Kobra smiled to her from the front seat.

He had cheered up a bit, Diamond thought to herself.

“That’s good then. And thank you for taking me to him. Is he near the diner still?” She asked, looking out of the open sides of the car.

“Yeah, about 2 miles from it, in his little hut” Jet answered, and Diamond nodded back.

“I was heading in the right direction at least then” She smiled to herself.

“Its nice to see you back” Fun smiled to her, and Diamond nodded.

Party looked at Diamond through his mirror a lot more than what he should have been, and frowned to his self. She had changed since they had all last seen her. She was a teenager when she had left Dr D, and now she was a woman. He had thought she was beautiful when he had met her when she was 17, but now she had grown up and grown curves in her body and become more womanly in the chest area, he thought she was stunning. What she wore accentuated each of her curves, and she seemed comfortable in herself. Her eyes were still the same brightness and as big as they used to be, but her hair had grown, and she had a fringe cut which suited her face shape. Her lips had become fuller, looking lovely, and her face was soft looking, he could see her cheek bones were defined, and she had a few small freckles, that he only noticed as he was looking so hard, on her small nose.

Diamond looked into the review mirror in the front whilst moving some of her long hair that was blowing, and noticed that she saw Party Poisons eyes quickly move from looking at her, and he frowned whilst looking at the road, biting his lip. Diamond frowned as she thought about what she had just seen, how long had he been looking at her?

What do we think? Reviews would be brilliant :)
Sign up to rate and review this story