Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 2

by Bad_Romance 1 review

“So. What do you suggest we do then Diamond?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-05 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 1465 words - Complete

5Original
The rest of the journey to see Dr D was short and Diamond, Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid and Jet Star talked about a few things that Better Living had been doing, such as sending more Dracs into the desert, and Party Poison stayed silent in the front of the car. Diamond kept a eye out for him looking at her again, but he kept his eyes firmly on the desert in front of them, and eventually they pulled up outside the hut in which Diamond had spent a number of years living in with Dr D. She smiled to herself as they all got out of the car, and Party went in first, moving the flap of wood so that they could walk in, he stood outside and waited until the had all gone in, Diamond been the last person and she saw that he looked at her with sad and tired eyes.

“So what did you guys bring me back?” She heard Dr D’s gruff voice ask.

Fun, Jet and Kobra all looked over their shoulder and Diamond stepped closer into the little room, allowing Dr D to see her. He gasped when he realised who it was.

“Diamond….. Is that really you?” He asked, coming closer in a electric chair, which Diamond frowned at. He defiantly didn’t have that the last time she had seen him.

“Yeah… D, wha- What happened?” She asked, frowning as she stepped closer to him, pointing to the electric chair he was sitting in.

“Oh, about a year ago. Dracs shot me in the spine. Its fine. I didn’t think you’d ever come back? What are you doing here?” He stopped in front of her and grabbed her hand, pulling her down so he could give her a big hug and she smiled into his embrace.

“I’ve left Green Fly… Have you heard all the killings him and the killjoys are doing. You know me, I’m not like that. Why didn’t you let me know you’d been shot?” She frowned, still wanting to know why he was sat unable to walk anymore.

“It wasn’t important, I’m still alive. Yeah, Green has been pretty bad. Party is suppose to be having a meeting with him soon, try and calm him down a bit. We think he’s the reason Korse is sending more Dracs into the Zones” He told her, as he moved his chair so Diamond could sit next to him.

“Party, I wouldn’t bother going. If you piss him off enough, he’ll just shoot you” She turned in the chair to look at Party who was stood flicking through some magazines.

“He can try” He simply said, not looking up from the magazine, and Diamond saw Kobra roll his eyes.

“We’ve all tried to tell him Diamond, the stories coming from Zone 7 aren’t great. Its not a good idea for him to go and see Green. Maybe you can try and convince him” Kobra told her, coming and sitting next to her on the battered couch in the room.

“Green is on a power trip. He’s had 13 new killjoys in the last 2 months, and he suddenly thinks he’s a God. He’s not even going out on the killings in the city” Diamond told them, and saw all of the frown.

“Killings in the city?” Party frowned, and came closer to where Diamond was sitting.

“Yeah. Did- Did you not all know?’ They all shook their heads and Diamond sighed, and looked to Dr D, who smiled encouragingly to her. ‘He’s been ordering killjoys into the city to kill some of the residents. So far I think he’s killed about 16. Well, not him personally, but the ones he’s been sending. He’s completely brainwashing the new recruits, and they go out and do his dirty work” She told them all, knowing that what she was saying would get her in a lot of trouble with Green.

“He needs to be stopped. They are innocent people in the city” Dr D mumbled, and shook his head.

“I know. I’m actually surprised that he’s just let me walk out of there, but maybe me saying I was coming here helped” Diamond told him, and Dr D nodded to her.

“So, Green is just killing the residents in Battery City. Why?” Fun asked, a frown on his usual happy face.

“Yeah. I think he’s just doing it to gain more fear from them. Korse is stumped, he cant find Green, that’s why more Dracs have been out here. Green is been careful though, he’s leaving behind Drac masks at the homes of the people they are killing in the city. He’s trying to turn the residents against Better Industries. it’s a genius plan, but killing innocent people is appalling. I couldn’t handle it there anymore” Diamond honestly spoke, and could feel her voice shaking slightly.

“Well you were always welcome back here girl” Dr D announced and then made his way over to his radio equipment, pushing some buttons keeping music been played, and she heard one of her favourite songs come on. Bullet with Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins, she smiled as she heard it, and she saw Party look at her briefly.

“So. What do you suggest we do then Diamond?” Jet asked, and Diamond frowned.

“Maybe you could put out a message over the radio. Asking who ever it is that’s pissing of Better Living to stop. Don’t say too much though, cos Green will be straight down here to ghost my ass” She muttered the last part, and Fun stood up from his chair quickly.

“He wants to fucking try. You’re here now Diamond, your with us, and us killjoys look out for each other” He bravely spoke, and Diamond smiled widely, feeling a bit emotional from the way that Fun Ghoul wanted to protect her.

“Thanks” She smiled back, and she saw Party stood thinking to his self.

“What do you think Party? You think it’s a good idea?” She asked him, feeling a bit scared about his answer.

“I don’t think it’ll work, but its not a bad idea. Try it, and we can see what happens” He answered before pushing some of his hair behind his ear and Diamond nodded in response.

“Right okay. I’ll send the message out tonight, 8pm” Dr D announced, and Jet Star stood up and walked out of the room.

“Diamond are you hungry?” He shouted from the room that Diamond remembered to be the kitchen.

“A little bit” She shouted back.

“We’ve just managed to get some actual food from the market so Jet is going to cook us Lasagne tonight” Fun smiled widely to her and then lit up a cigarette and inhaled deeply.

“Oh my God, actual food’ Diamond grinned and then looked to Party who was also lighting up a cig. ‘You both smoke? Do you know its bad for you” Diamond put on a mock frown on her face.

“Oh please. Its my only poison” Fun rolled his eyes to her, and Party just carried on smoking his cig.

“Diamond, we need to catch up later on. I need a update of you so I can announce on the radio that your back with me” Dr D said, whilst writing something down on some paper.

“I wouldn’t announce it just yet. In case Green decides to change his mind about me been allowed out of the little ‘cult’” Diamond did quotation marks when she said cult, and Kobra let out a little laugh.

“Its nice to see you back” He smiled to her, and then stood up and walked out of the room, and Party followed him. Diamond waiting until she heard the wood creak, and she knew that they were both outside.

“What’s happened to Party? He seems to shut off” She asked both Fun and Dr D.

“Pft.. Long story. Lets just say he blames his self for Stalker dying” D answered, and carried on writing.

Diamond looked to Fun who was looking down at his lap, smoking quietly, and he looked quickly up at her, where she saw him mouth ‘I’ll tell you later’ to her. She nodded to him, and sat back on the couch.

She was glad she was home, with Dr D. And she was glad that the killjoys were here. She had only known them a month before she left, but they had all welcomed her back into there lives easily. All except Party, who was a little stand off-ish with her, and she didn’t know why.
Sign up to rate and review this story