Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stand Up Fucking Tall And Let Them See Your Back And Take My Fucking Hand.

Stand Up Fucking Tall And Let Them See Your Back And Take My Fucking Hand.

by georgieeMCR98 2 reviews

Georgiee has spent her whole life being bullied, but when she moves to Belleville will things change for her when she meets four guys who are overly protective?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-03-07 - Updated: 2011-03-16 - 2141 words

2Moving
Hey guys, this is my new fanficton, I'm sorry I didn't complete the Frerard one, I just don't know how to carry on with it. So sorry for the people reading. If any of you guys want to take it and carry it on, it will be my pleasure. But yeah please rate and review this ^_^

georgiees POVmonday morning

"Georgiee get the fuck up NOW! School starts in half an hour!" CRAP I've over slept for school. "Kay Mom" I screamed back at her as I leapt out of bed and went to one of the boxes at the side of my room. I pulled out my ripped jeans, a plain black vest and my Misfits hoodie. I ran to the bathroom mirror and smudged some black eyeliner. My hair was naturally straight but I dyed it black with a red side fringe cause it seemed interesting. So I just fluffed up my shorter layers and grabbed my Smashing Pumpkins bag and ran down stairs. "Morning mom!" I shouted as I shoved on my scuffed up converse' and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek as I ran past her whilst she handed me a coffee in a polystyrene cup.
I slammed the back door behind me as I made my way to my new school. I think I could remember where to go, turn left at the park, turn right at the end of that road and it should be there. I scuffed my feet along the wet sidewalk and stared in to midair.
This can be a new start Georgiee, think of the opportunities I can get with out them freaks on my back the whole of the time.
I had just got to the gates of the "Belleville High School" and my Mom had texted me "have you got to school alright, are you okay, are you hurt, has anyone been mean to you?" Pathetic bitch, I've only walked for ten minuets "yes Mom, I'm fine. I've just got to school so I'll text you later x" I replied back and turned my phone off. I walked in to the hell hole and made my way to the front office. Kids were stood at the side of the hallways chattering away, two girly girls were talking abit too loud and about me. "Is that a lipring she's got, that's manky, how could you do that, and don't get me started on the black hair and black clothes"
I wanted to walk up to their faces and slap them silly, but I didn't, I was in too much trouble at my old school in New York. I found my way to the Front office and told the receptionist I was the new kid.
The bell had rang showing us that form had started, a teacher showed me to my form room and introduced me to the class and left. "So uh, where shall I sit miss?" The teacher looked up from her work and pointed to an empty seat next to a kid wearing a misfits hoodie, the same as mine, and glasses. "Next to Michael Way please." His head shot up as quick as a bullet "its Mikey miss" he gritted his teeth gave her deathglares and glanced over at me. as I got in to the empty seat. "Uh, hi?" I gave him a force of a small smile. "Um hey. I'm er, Mikey, erm, you?" He seemed quite the shy type, but I liked the look of him already, a bit of eyeliner, skinny jeans, doc martens and a Misfits hoodie! Well, let's hope I've got next class with him. I was staring at the table, too shy to look up "I'm Georgiee, what do you have next?" I turned round to look at him and he was already looking at me, his hazel brown eyes were moving about so fast that it was hard to look in to his eyes. "Erm, urgh, double gym, you?" I glanced at my timetable on monday first period. "Double gym too, this is going to be interesting since I don't have my kit." "You care to skip gym?" Oh thank god he just asked that, I wasn't gunna go threw double gym with my arms on full show. "Yes! Please, I'm not going threw double gym." He nodded his head and went back to his work when miss walked around the class room checking we were all working.
The bell rang and we all hurried out the classroom and went to next lesson, they were all going to gym so I just followed them. Mikey grabbed my arm and pulled me the other way. "If were going to skip class were going to have to go to the opposite way". He pulled me down the hallway and down a small corridor no one was down. We walked through a small door and on to a small patch of grass. "Come on then, sit down" he patted the grass next to him and I sat next to him.
"So, I want to learn more about you Georgiee". He asked me as I got in to a comfy position. "Well, i originally come from Brooklyn, New York but I had to move cause I got in to too much trouble cause I was trying to get bullies off my back, my Dad died when I was three from lung cancer so I didn't really get to know him so it wasn't a too big of a loss." "Oh my god, I'm so sorry for you."
"No, don't be, I didn't know him we'll anyway, so know I want to know about you?" "I've always lived here in belleville with my older brother Gerard." The door that we came through opened and a boy with black raven hair which fell over his ghostly pale face scraped his shoes along the floor. "Hey Gee." "'Sup Mikes" 'gee' mumbled. "Gee, this is my friend Georgiee, she's new so I was gunna stick with her today, Georgiee, this is my older brother Gerard who I was talking about earlier" he smiled at me then at Gee. "You were talking about me?" Gee snapped back at Mikey. "I was only telling her that your my older brother." "Well, okay then." He nudged Mikey in the ribs and grabbed his bag and started looking through it.
"God where are my fucking fags." He whispered under his breath. "Here, I have some in my bag." I answered as I grabbed my bag and pulled out my cigarettes, "you want one Mikey?" I handed Gee one, got mine out and almost pulled out one for Mikey. "No, I don't smoke. Sorry" I put it back in the packet and in to my bag. "Its fine". Gee took a deep drag "I guess your in to the Misfits and that sorta thing then Georgiee." He blew out a puff of smoke in Mikey's face just to piss him off. "God gee, why did you do that, you know I'm asthmatic" he burst out coughing almost choking. I rubbed his back to make sure he was okay. "Are you okay now?" "Mmh hmm, pass me my inhaler from mmy bbaaggg." He was on short quick breathes. This could be really serious. I searched through his bag frantically, shaking as I did. I hardly even knew him, but I felt like I've known him for years, like he was my bestfriend. "Here ya go Mikey." I passed him his inhaler. "Yeah I am, I'm really in to Iron Maiden and Metallica aswell. Not many kids I know are in to this sort of stuff." I replied to Gerards question "Well, then you've chose the right sorta people to hang with" Mikey coughed out, almost recovering. We were all sat in a triangle shape on the grass chattering away about how music has inspired us and Mikey outburst with "georgiee, do you want to come to ours tonight to hang out, gees and one of my friends normally come over and they're girlfriends. So you want to?" I thought about it. "Sure, why not, I wasn't planning on anything to do tonight, I'll text my mom I'm going to yours to study, is that okay?" "Yeah that's fine."

mikeys POV

~~lunch break~~

I was waiting eagerly for Georgiee to come in to the cafeteria, I was sat with Gee and Frank. Frank was my friend from my year. I saw Georgiee stand a couple of tables over looking for somewhere to sit. I jumped out my seat as soon as I saw some jocks come close behind laughing at her. I grabbed her by the arm dragging her to our table in the corner. "Oww, your hurting my wrist Mikey" she winded at me as I pulled her across the hall.
"Just sit Georgiee, you really didn't notice them jocks that were walking up behind you, did you?" She rubbed her wrists from where I had held her so tight. "No, there were jocks behind me?" I looked at her wrists where she was rubbing her wrists, sureley I couldn't have hurt her that much, could I? I noticed pale scarse criss crossed up and the whole of her wrists. That's why it hurt so much for her. She saw me peeking at her wrists and hid them as much she could. I nodded at her to make sure she was alright. "Yeah they were, and they looked like they were going to punch your guts out, and sorry for hurting you, I didn't want you getting hurt by them freaks." Frank and Gee turned there heads and nodded at each other and out burt with an "ooooo" and burst out laughing. "I don't know how you guys find your own joke funny?" I threw one of my chips at Gee.
Georgiee had finished her breadroll and I wasn't in the mood for eating. "You coming Georgiee and leave these two too entertain them selves.?" "Yeah, sure, I'll speak to you guys later."
Me and Georgiee left Gerard and Frank for the samll patch of grass we were at earlier. We were walking down the corridor, her hand was slightly brushing mine ever now and again. At one point when her hand did brush mine I grabbed her fingers and started to fiddle with them. She stopped me from fiddling with her fingers and grabbed hold of my hand completely. I didn't find this as a serious thing, just think it as a friend thing. Yeah, a friend thing.

georgiees POV

Me and Mikey were walking down the corridor and he got a chance to take my hand, he did as well, and when he did I blushed and looked at the floor. No one has ever held my hand before, not even my Mom.
I felt special when he did, like I mean some thing to someone. We got to the same spot of grass where were earlier and sat in an awkward silence.
Mikey was the one to start our conversation, he probably had to ask me the most daring question for me to answer. "Show me your wrists georgiee." I saw him looking at them earlier. I know what he's got in mind. I'm a fucking emo who wants to commit suicide and inow he'll think bad of me. I gave him my wrist, he lifted it up and rolled up my sleeve ever so gently. "Georgiee, I'm not angry with you, just a litte hurt, but why do you do this to yourself?" He rolled back down my sleeve and grabbed my hand and started to fiddle with my fingers again. "Its beacuse I never feel respected. No one has ever liked me, I was bullied in my last school and I'm probably not gunna get respected in this school, and even though I was three I still really mi-" I burst out crying, I had never cried in front of anyone before, not even my Momm but I just wished he was still here. Mikey pulled me in to a tight hug and craddled me softly. "What were you saying beautiful?" I started to giggle as he stroked my thick black hair. " I was just saying at how sometimes I wish I had a dad who would beat Jocks asses if they hurt me, or would take me out to the mall." He carried on with twiddiling my fingers in his. "Well, you don't need a dad for that, cause I'm here to do it for you. I know I've only met you today, but you seem just amazing and like I've known you forever. I wouldn't want you to get hurt, in any kind of way, because from what I know, your my world at the moment. And I couldn't let any one destroy you."
Sign up to rate and review this story