Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stand Up Fucking Tall And Let Them See Your Back And Take My Fucking Hand.

jocks, beer and movies.

by georgieeMCR98 1 review

sleeping at Mikeys drunk.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-05 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 1428 words

0Unrated
sorry ive took really long to update. i sot of forgot about it. but ill try and update more now since ive got my own laptop...but here it is.Rate and review pleease :D









I walked out of chemistry and back to my locker to meet Mikey, as I was walking down the corridors three jocks barged past me, seeing as they were jocks and rather big I was pushed on to the floor, dropping my books everywhere.
"Stupid emo fag." The three jocks highfived each other My face collided with the floor, I felt a small crack come from my nose. I heard a burst of laughter surround me, I looked up and there were a crowd of people lurking above me. I grabbed my books, got up and ran straight to my locker. Mikey was stood talking to a boy who I hadnt seen before. Mikey heard me become up behind me and turned around to me, "whoah, are you okay?" What's he talking about, he couldn't of seen me round the corner. "What are you talking
about?" Oww, my nose really hurts when I talked. "Your nose is bleeding." I touched under my nose, a red liquid leaked on to my fingers. "Shit!" I screamed, a couple of heads turned when I did. I didn't care. "Come here, I've got some tissues in my pocket."
He pulled out the tissues and dabbed my nose for me. "Ssttsss that hurts." I clenched my fists in to a tight ball, trying to distract the pain. "Shh, stop whining, I've cleaned you up now." I grabbed my books from locker, placed them in my bag and headed for the door, Mikey walking next to me. "Thanks Mikey for helping me" "its okay" he smiled at me and carried on at staring at the sidewalk. "Mikey! Mikey! Wait up!" I turned around to see Gerard running up to us behind us, Mikey turned around and stopped and waited for him. "Hey Gerard" I replied to him as we started walking to Mikeys house. "So are you still aloud to ours Georgiee?" Gerard asked me from behind. "My Mom still hasn't text back yet but, oh well." We made our way across the park and up a recognisable lane. Wait, this is the street where I live up! We carried on walking in an awkward silence, I broke the silence when we went past my house. "Guys! Let me run in quick and tell my Mom I'm at yours." I ran inside and shouted to my Mom. "Mom! I'm going round to Mikeys to study!" I guessed she was upstairs doing something cause she wasn't downstairs. "Okay sweetie, be safe!" I ran back through door and shouted "I will!" I ran and scared the boys who had they're backs to me chattering away. Mikey screamed as I jumped on to his back and Gerard burst out laughing at Mikey's reaction. "Come on then, let's head to ours." Gee said and carried on walking, me and Mikey fell behind but we could still see him. Mikey took hold of my hand and ran for Gerard. we looked at each other counted to three and screamed in each of Gees ears. He screamed even louder than Mikey. He turned around with his hand over his face and a shocked look on his face. Me and Mikey burst out laughing at his reaction. "Aint so funny now is it?" Mikey stared in to his eyes and Gerard burst out laughing. "Come on then, let's just get in before some freak does actually come and scares us."I replied. We walked in to the house, a smell of strong coffee and cigarettes hit my face.

"Hey Mom!" Mikey shouted as he slumped down his bag down and ran downstairs in to the basement. His Mom came out of the kitchen and handed Gerard some coffee. "So who's this then Gerard, your girlfriend?" I gave a quick smile and made my way downstairs to stay out of the way. "Oh shut up Mom!" I heard gerard slam the door and ran down the stairs, "god. Mom is being such a piss take today!" He slammed on to the sofa, face down in to a pillow. "You coming to sit down then?" Mikey sat down on the sofa, I followed. "You want to watch a movie?" Gerard lifted his head from the pillow, small red marks were across his face from the pillow.. "Yes! Yes! Yeess!" Mikey shot up like a little kid about to get a lollipop. "Okay then, what shall we watch then?" Gerard got off the sofa and over to the big stack of movies.
"So what do you want to watch Mikes?" He itched the back of his neck whilst scanning through the hundreds of dvds. "Dunno, up to Georgiee, she's the guest." I got up and came over to where the movies were. "Umm.......do you have Dawn Of The Dead?" A small smile crept up on to the both of the Ways faces. "Of course we have Dawn Of The Dead, our favourite movie of ours" Mikey pulled out his collection movies from a draw under the tv. Mikey picked out 'Dawn Of The Dead' from the collection and handed it to Gerard to set up.
"Let's go sit down and wait for Gee to hurry up and get the dvd player working."
"How does your nose feel after the incident earlier then?"
"My nose hurts when I talk too much and I think its swollen"
Mikey rummaged through his jeans pocket and pulled out his phone for a light. He examined my swollen nose. “It looks purple. And swollen, not nice really, do you want me to get you some ice for it?” Mikey slid off the sofa and climbed up the stairs. “Mikey! Hurry up, it’s starting!”

Gerard curled up on the sofa next to ours and I cuddled up to Mikey when he came back with ice. “just so you know, I’m not that keen on scary movies” I mumbled under my breath. “Why did you choose it stupid?” Gerard asked as he fetched some beer cans and vodka from the mini cupboard and fridge.

My poison, the dreaded alcohol is my deadly poison. I torcher myself night after night, burning my sore throat with the clear liquid. I thought about the clear liquid being in my hand and choking myself on it. “Georgiee, Georgiee!” I came out of my small world and woke myself up again. “oh erm, sorry, I was day dreaming. What were you saying?”
“do you want vodka or beer. That’s if you drink, im not trying to force you in to anything. I swear” Gerard sped up with the speed of his talking. “calm down Gerard, can I have a beer please? I have a bit too much of the dreaded clear poison” he tossed me a can of beer and clicked play. I snuggled under the duvet at every crazy half dead face or the sound of dead zombies screeching in your ear. I cuddled up to mikey as he was seeming a bit scared aswell. “you scared huh?” he softly whispered in my ear. I nodded and curled up under his arm.

Ive had around five cans of beer and I kept of going in and out of sleep. I
felt lightheaded and sick. Mikey had fell asleep and gerard was unconscious on the other sofa. Great. I have no idea what to do now. I quietly oulled back the sheets from and me and crept in to the basement bathroom to wash. I flicked on the light and leant over the sink staring at my dirty reflection. "you worthless emo fag, you dont deserve to live" I mumbled to myself. “you’re not a worthless emo fag” a small voice from the snook upon me. I gasped as I turned around. “shit Mikey, you scared me half to death.”
“that movie already half to death so you must be dead now” I giggled and moved closer to Mikey. I looked up in to his deep hazel eyes, distracting me from what I was doing. I felt an urge to be sick. Not an urge, im going to be sick. “mikey”
“yeah?”
“im going to be sick.”
“shit.” He lead me over to the toilet as I let out the alcohol. I was spent around ten minutes throwing up beer and what I had for lunch. I got up from the floor and wiped myself clean.
Sign up to rate and review this story