Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Be Your Worst Enemy.

So it draws to an end.

by mcr_killjoy 2 reviews

Does she or doesn't she?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-05 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 247 words - Complete

1Ambiance
I couldn't kid myself, I wanted to do it. I'll admit it, I'd always liked Gerard, but I'd never had the guts to speak to him before, so Gia bet me to it.

'C'mon' Gerard said and nodded to me.

I leant in and felt his soft lips press against my own. That was it. I had just fallen for Gerard Arthur Way.
He pulled away and smiled at me. We carried on with the game but before long Gerard grabbed my hand and took me into the kitchen.

'I enjoyed that' He said.

'So did I'

'Gia rang me yesterday' Way to kill the convo Gerard.

'What did she want?' I asked, not that I was really bothered.

'She said she was sorry for what she did, but it's best if we don't speak again'

'Oh right, are you bothered if you don't speak again' I asked, hoping he'd say no.

'Not really, I kind of like someone else now anyway' he replied.

'Oh anyone I know?' I asked.

'I think you know her pretty well to be honest' He said, as he suddenly pushed his lips into mine again.

I pulled away 'Well I think she might like you too'

I'm glad Gia cheated on Gerard, however harsh it sounds, if she didn't, this wouldn't be happening now. Maybe she isn't such a bad person after all.

_________________________________________________________________

So that was the last one guys! Maybe a sequal? Let me know what you think :)
Sign up to rate and review this story