Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fury and Poison

Keep running!

by MrsGerardArthurWay 0 reviews

Killjoy fanfic. Amber Fury falls for her uncle's friend, what will happen?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-05-06 - Updated: 2011-05-06 - 311 words

1Exciting
This is my first fanfic, I hope you like it!

Amber's P.O.V
Keep running, keep running I kept repeating in my mind. The dracs were after me and if I didn't run, I'd be ghosted in no time. If I didn't find any fellow Killjoys soon it would all be over.

After about half an hour of running I saw a camp on the horizon. I reached for my orange ray-gun which matched my hair. I fired at the dracs, picking them off one by one. A dust cloud accumulated behind me when all the dracs were ghosted. I walked casually towards the camp, hopefully they were Killjoys, if not, goodbye...

They were all Killjoys, so I returned my ray-gun to its hollster. There were two of them sat on logs eating cans of high protein beans. The first had a frizzy black afro and was wearing a black jacket and the second had greasy blonde hair and was wearing a bright red jacket.

The blonde one stood up and walked towards me. "Hi, I'm Kobra Kid and this is Jet Star," pointing to the afro dude.
"I'm Amber Fury," I grinned.
"Awesome name," Kobra Kid smiled. "So what brings you here?" He enquired. I told them about being chased by the dracs and that's what the dust cloud was.
"Oh, I need to ask you guys something," I began. "I'm looking for my uncle, he's the only family I have left." I showed them a picture of him. He had mid-length black hair and a large grin. They all studied the picture for a moment then looked at one another in shock. "You know him?" I enquired. Neither of them answered, they just stood there gawping at one another in shock. Finally Kobra Kid opened him mouth. "Fun Ghoul, there's someone we want you to meet," he called.
Sign up to rate and review this story