Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fury and Poison

You've found me...

by MrsGerardArthurWay 0 reviews

Amber Fury finds her uncle!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-05-06 - Updated: 2011-05-06 - 280 words

1Original
Enjoy!

An older version of the man in the photo walked out of a shack like building. "Oh my gosh!" I cried, on the verge of tears. I fell into his arms and hugged him tight. "I'm your niece," I sobbed. He stroked my hair, soothing me.
"It's ok, it's ok, you've found me," he murmured. I cried into his shoulder, he smelt like fruity cologne and leather.

After a few minutes I'd recovered and we sat on a log together. "You look so much like Aimee," he grinned. "Apart from your hair, yours is more orange." I blushed. "I didn't know she had a kid..." Fun Ghoul looked at his feet.
"I didn't know I had an uncle until just before my mother died, she knew she was going to be killed so she gave me that picture and told me to find you," I informed.

After an hour of talking to my recently discovered uncle it was dusk. "I ought to hit the hay, is there anywhere I can sleep?" I enquired. Fun Ghoul nodded and led me to The Hideout, his gangs 'pad' as he called it.
"You can sleep here on the spare matress," he gestured to a tatty matress which was luxury compared to sleeping on the floor. Then I noticed there were five matresses. "Why are there four matresses and one spare if there's only three of you?" I enquired. Fun Ghoul looked confused for a moment then a look of realisation appeared on his face.
"There's four of us," he confirmed. "The other one's going to be back in a few weeks." I nodded, it made sense since there was five of everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story