Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fury and Poison

Dark Ebony arrives!

by MrsGerardArthurWay 0 reviews

Amber Fury meets Dark Ebony, he seems charming, but all is not as it seems...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-05-06 - Updated: 2011-05-06 - 340 words

1Exciting
Enjoy it Killjoys!

I woke up in the morning to the roar of a motorbike engine. I stumbled out of bed and was half way to the door of The Hideout when I heard someone wolf whistle, then I realised I was only in my underwear in a camp full of men. I span around to see who had whistled, it was Kobra Kid. "Grow up," I complained, rolling my eyes. He laughed.
"I am grown up," he smiled, unawear that Fun Ghoul had just entered The Hideout. "I doubt little kids wolf whistle pretty girls in their underwear." Fun Ghoul grabbed him by the throat and pushed him against the wall. Kobra Kid spluttered.
"It's okay, I'm pretty sure he was joking," I reassured. Fun Ghoul loosened his grip.
"Sorry man," he apologised. "Just watch what you're saying about my niece when I'm here, oh there's someone I want you to meet Amber."

I threw on my clothes from yesterday and headed outside with my uncle. There was a guy stood next to a large motorbike. He had jet black hair and and was wearing charcoal black clothes. "Hey, I'm Dark Ebony," the boy stuck out his hand. "I'm Amber Fury," I went to shake his hand but instead he kissed me on the cheek. I felt my cheeks flush. Fun Ghoul grabbed his shoulder. "Treat my niece right, okay?" He warned, turning to me. "Ambs, I know you're careful but I want you to give love a shot with Dark Ebony because he'll protect you from trouble." I was stunned, what could I say? "Come on sweet-cheeks, you're staying with me tonight," Dark Ebony winked at me. I opened my mouth to protest, but Dark Ebony was kind of cute and my uncle wouldn't put me in danger, would he? I clambered onto the motorbike and wrapped my arms around my new lover. "See you soon!" I waved to Fun Ghoul. He waved back and said 'bye' but I was already too far away from him to hear.
Sign up to rate and review this story