Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fury and Poison

The fall of Dark Ebony and the rise of Party Poison!

by MrsGerardArthurWay

Dark Ebony shows his true colours, will Party Poison save the day?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [R] [?] - Published: 2011-05-06 - Updated: 2011-05-06 - 1041 words

?Blocked
Enjoy it you Fabulous Killjoys!

-5 Months Later-
Dark Ebony had been abusing me for the last four months. I hated it. I just wanted to get back to The Hideout.

I was laid in bed when I heard footsteps approaching. I knew what was about to happen. Before I could even speak I had been flung off the bed and had landed on the floor with a loud bang. He manipulated me into a kneeling position then unzipped his flies. "Suck it bitch," he growled, forcing my face towards his crotch. I opened my mouth but instead of doing what he wanted, I bit him. "You stupid bitch!" He shrieked in pain. This was my chance! I grabbed my bag full of clothes and my gun which I had packed for moments like this. Then I ran for my life, literally...

After an hour of running I saw a camp on the horizon. It was The Hideout! I gradually approached it, I was safe, or so I thought... Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, his hand... He pulled me towards him and forced a kiss on me. I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong. He pushed me to the floor and kissed my neck. "I don't want to, not now, not ever," I spat. Dark Ebony pulled at my underwear.
"I decide when we do it, remember," he replied. Before he had the chance to do anything, I screamed. Loud. He tried to cover my mouth but I bit his hand.

I heard footsteps approaching. "Hey dickhead," I heard a silky smooth voice call. "Leave the girl alone!" The next thing I knew Dark Ebony was being pulled away from me and had a gun pressed to his head. "Do you want me to pull the trigger?" The mystery boy I couldn't see enquired. I swallowed, it wasn't exactly a hard decision but I didn't know what to do. "Yes..." I shut my eyes and heard the sound of a ray-gun being shot into someone's head. However, he couldn't hurt me again, not now, not ever...

When I finally opened my eyes I was greeted by an outstretched hand. I quickly grabbed it and pulled myself up, it was then I saw the body the hand was attached to. He had a slim face with pale skin, his eyes were the most beautiful hazel I'd ever seen and he had pillobox red hair hanging around his chin which really needed recolouring as it was starting to show his dark roots, but I didn't mind, it looked gorgeous just the way it was. He was wearing a blue jacket with red areas on it, stone washes jeans and fingerless brown leather driving gloves.

I tried to stand up properly. "Oh shit!" I cried in pain. My saviour looked worried and grabbed hold of me before I fell to the ground. "What's up?" He asked worriedly. I pointed to my foot. "Oh," he nodded. Then he did something I
didn't expect him to, he picked me up. His skin was warm and soft and I felt secure in his strong arms. He took me into The Hideout.

"That's my bed!" I called, pointing to the bed that I once slept in. The guy shot me a quizical look before lowering me onto the matress. "You've been here before?" He enquired. I nodded, pulling off my shoe to reveal a badly swollen ankle. "My uncle lives here," I smiled. The guy looked even more confused. "His name's Fun Ghoul," I smiled. He looked stunned for a moment. "He's my best friend," he grinned. I smiled, I guessed I could trust this guy.

"Oh by the way, my name's Party Poison," his grin was beautiful as he held out his hand. I smiled, what an amazing Killjoy name. "Mine's Amber Fury," I went to shake his hand but he kissed mine. Sparks ran through me, he was amazing, a true gentleman.

Party Poison's P.O.V
I was awoken by a loud scream of terror. I ran outside to see a young girl being attacked by a guy. He looked like he was going to rape her but I wasn't sure. I just had to do something. "Hey dickhead," I called, pulling my gun from its hollster. "Leave the girl alone!" I pulled him away from the distressed girl and pointed my gun at his head. "Do you want me to pull the trigger?" I asked out of curtosy. She didn't speak for a long while.
"Yes..." She said suddenly. I pulled the trigger and light flashed, destroying the boys life.

The girl still had her eyes shut but I held out my hand to help her up. She had bright orange hair that hung around her waist and pale skin dotted with tiny freckles. She was wearing a bright red jacket with cropped sleeves, purple skinny jeans and a black tee shirt with a bolt of lighting on it. She finally opened her eyes, they were a deep ocean blue, almost entrancing. She took my hand and pulled herself up. "Oh shit!" I heard her cry. I grabbed her before she collapsed. "What's up?" I asked. She pointed frantically at her foot.
"Oh," I nodded. Then I picked her up, she was so light and delicate.

"That's my bed!" She called. What was she talking about, had she been here before or had she hit her head?
"You've been here before?" I enquired. She nodded before taking off her shoe, oh gosh her ankle was massive!
"My uncle lives here," she smiled. What the heck? Who was her uncle? "His name's Fun Ghoul," she smiled. Suddenly I could see the resemblance she had to him. "He's my best friend," I grinned. She was smiling, it was pretty.

I then realised I hadn't introduced myself, how rude of me! "Oh by the way, my name's Party Poison," I grinned, holding out my hand. She smiled her pretty smile once again, it gave me butterflies. "Mine's Amber Fury," she went to shake my hand but I did something I could regret forever, I kissed her hand. I felt sparks run up and down my spine, she wasn't complaining either.
Sign up to rate and review this story